[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Still better than One Piece

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Still better than One Piece
>>
File: 1500709834410.jpg (399KB, 1094x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1500709834410.jpg
399KB, 1094x1600px
>>161416970

Only for the PLOT
>>
>>161416970
Only by the virtue of less existing of it
>>
>>161418189
literally no shape to the ass at all. just wide and flat.
>>
>>161416970
OP, youre a fucking retard
>>
File: statler waldorf.jpg (17KB, 250x169px) Image search: [Google]
statler waldorf.jpg
17KB, 250x169px
>>161416970

>Well I can think of one advantage it has.
>Oh yeah, what's that?
>It's over.
>DOHOHOHOHO
>>
>Still better than OP
That I can agree with
>>
>>161416970
Literal shit can't be better than half shit.
>>
File: 3DPG.gif (997KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
3DPG.gif
997KB, 160x160px
>>161418732
Snap, it is? I stopped reading around the tournament arc.
>>
>>161416970
Untrue. I say this as a FTfag. I have a shirt with that picture on it, and I can tell One Piece is better.
>>
>>161416970
Not very hard to do
>>
It had the most handsome man on the whole continent, so of course it was better.
men.
>>
>>161416970
Just finished the manga yesterday and while not perfect, I did enjoy reading and thought it had a good pace (fights didn't feel like they dragged out). Why is it so hated here?
>>
>>161416970
all shonen shows are shit, including dragging balls stuper, bleh, bort: nardo next genocide & joji's bisexual adventure
>>
>>161420894
Autism
>>
>>161420080
If you have a Fairy Tail shirt, it means you enjoy eating shit. If you think One Piece is better, that only proves it's even shittier.
>>
>>161416970
fairy tail had so much potential.
i love the characters but the story line is uninteresting
>>
>>161416970
And Rave is still better than both of them.
>>
>>161420851
I think that there were too many asspulls. And I say this as a Fairy Tail fan. I caught up with the anime and have been reading the manga week to week since the final round of the Grand Magic Games started. And from there, and thinking back now, Mashima just could not come up with natural, believable endings to fights other than "FRIENDSHIP LOL" most of the time. The reason Luffy vs Lucci is one often regarded as one of the best fights in all of OP, maybe even anime, is that it had good, evenly skilled fighters in an even fight. Now, Gear Third may have been an asspull but it didn't beat Lucci and it ended in Luffy going nuts and literally collapsing as he beat Lucci. he gave everything he had and it was just enough. Whereas Fairy Tail fights normally go according to this loose structure
>good guy hits a move right off the bat
>good guy get smacked around a bit
>the good guy has a comeback
>uh-oh the bad guy has some secret move
>oh no the good guys is down!
>good guy thinks about their friends
>giant surge of power
>OH-KOs bad guy

Throw a transformation or two in there somewhere right? I never felt legitimate tension especially in the final arc I mean jesus christ Natsu was getting bodied by Zeref for a long time, gets his power back, goes Dragon Force, Oh fuck Zeref has some white god mode and rips a hole in Natsu and then Natsu gets up and has a punch struggle and then beats him???? At least Acnologia was an okay fight but jesus I'm never going to forgive Mashima for never showing us END Natsu. That was an amazing twist when Zeref revealed Natsu as END.
>>
>>161422253
END went fucking nowhere and that still pisses me off
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.