[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This animu has made laugh more than any of the comedy animus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: 1481528129834.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481528129834.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
This animu has made laugh more than any of the comedy animus I've watch and I'm still at the 3rd episode.
>>
Thanks for putting the title in the file name so I can look it up without having to ask for the source
>>
>>161416822
My apologies, I didn't know I have randomize filename on. It's Kakegurui btw
>>
>>161416822
It's airing this fucking season, it's not even remotely hard to find.
>>
She got raped, didn't she?
>>
File: 1503379566202.jpg (449KB, 713x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1503379566202.jpg
449KB, 713x1000px
>>
File: 1498368928983.jpg (149KB, 1442x809px) Image search: [Google]
1498368928983.jpg
149KB, 1442x809px
it's fun
>>
Is that pee?
>>
I enjoyed this a lot before, but ep 7 was just complete shit.

>hurr durr how could she tell the difference between a fully loaded weapon and an empty one, she can't be human!!
No, I'm pretty sure anyone could, it really is a rather obvious weight difference.

And what was that dumb shit with the lipstick about? Why did Yumeko even bother do something so meaningless?

Not to mention the acting performances went way overboard, it was ridiculous.
>>
>>161418842
>No, I'm pretty sure anyone could, it really is a rather obvious weight difference.
If you weren't looking or feeling for it, you wouldn't know. Bullets aren't that heavy to notice if you're a casual /k/ommando

>And what was that dumb shit with the lipstick about? Why did Yumeko even bother do something so meaningless?
Uhh, so she would know if it's hers. First round was completely a gamble. Well not really, the eye-patch bitch wanted to lose in the first place.

>Not to mention the acting performances went way overboard, it was ridiculous.
I do agree but everyone's crazy anyway
>>
>>161418549
Lady juice.
>>
File: IMG_7414.jpg (115KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7414.jpg
115KB, 450x338px
>>161416822
Image search fool
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.