[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this. Let's discuss it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 155dec161a69d010c4115b303d4f513f.jpg (512KB, 740x1110px) Image search: [Google]
155dec161a69d010c4115b303d4f513f.jpg
512KB, 740x1110px
Just watched this. Let's discuss it.
>>
File: perfect-blue-mima-kirigoe.jpg (311KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
perfect-blue-mima-kirigoe.jpg
311KB, 1280x720px
I'd fuck em
>>
>>161416679
Did you enjoy it
>>
>>161416679
It was good.
>>
Pizza delivery is not as exciting as the film might lead you believe.
>>
>>161416679
I don't understand what people enjoy about this film outside of the animation. The story is paper thin and the themes have been done much better in multiple over films.
>>
>>161416679
So what's Mima's *actual* kill count?
>>
Did this get a re-release? Why all the threads suddenly
>>
>>161416679

It's reet gud in't it?

I liked it enough to do a podcast wiv me m8 abaat it.
>>
>>161417451
Zero? The loony fatso is who killed four people.
>>
>>161417678
he probably wanted to avoid spoilers
>>
>>161417360
This, I didn't really "get" the climax either. Can't remember much but it seemed like too much a change of pace with all the running around and whatnot, although I think it did a good job at making it hard to tell whether it was insanity or reality.
>>
It's been a while since I watched it, but did she actually got fucked on camera when shooting the "rape" scene?
>>
>>161416679
How can we discuss it when I didn't watch it?
>>
>>161419736
Of course not.
>>
>>161417360
The opening scenes of this are actually the best part of it. Tokyo Godfathers is the better film overall.
>>
>>161416679
10/10
best anime movie i everwtahced

then again, i need to watch more movies
>>
Nice black swan rip-off lmao.
Satoshi Kon? More like Ash Con artist
>>
>>161419736
Possibly. A lot of "rape" JAVs are actual rape, they have a stock of girls on hand that they already paid and just throw them into a room with a guy.
>>
>>161416679
It was her all along. The inner struggle between her older self reluctant to accepting a famous celebrity life and the newer one who has already adapted to it, resulting in the destruction of her older self, who literally lost her mind...and her place to the new herself.

The whole movie except for the last minutes is a dream projecting the insecurities of the older one...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.