[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking seriously?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

Fucking seriously?
>>
>>161409848
what about it?
>>
File: IMG_1088.jpg (129KB, 949x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1088.jpg
129KB, 949x867px
>>161409848
Stylish
>>
>>161409848
Watch this show up during the tournament.
>>
>>161410646
I only remember the first several of arcs of dragonball z, dubbed, from my childhood, but it was formative
>>
>>161409848
We need more palate swaps!
>>
>>161409848
The manga is worse.
>>
>>161409848
Sad no else has yet to go Rose'

Would be nice to see Vegeta in his favorite color, pink.
>>
Not long before Gohan kills everybody and reclaims his rightful place at top of the power charts.
>>
>>161411520
t. Toeipaco
>>
File: 1480200258617.jpg (107KB, 789x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1480200258617.jpg
107KB, 789x1000px
>>161409848

Reminder that the Goku Black arc has the best first half of any arc in DB. It could have easily been the best arc if, Merged Zamasu didn't job (especially not to fucking SSBKK Goku of all people), Trunks didn't get the asspull sword ( I thought super Saiyan rage was a fine transformation), and Vegito Blue didn't get fucking retconned and had a multi episode fight like against Buuhan. I'm still fucking mad.
>>
>Super Saiyan is a Saiyan transformation that boosts said Saiyan's strength significantly
>Super Saiyan God is a Saiyan transformation where six Saiyans send their power into one of them, resulting in divine ki
>Super Saiyan Blue is Goku/Vegeta using the divine ki of Super Saiyan God in Super Saiyan
>Super Saiyan Rosé is Zamasu's own divine ki applied to Super Saiyan
Not hard to understand.

Super Saiyan = normal Saiyan body + huge boost
Super Saiyan God = normal Saiyan body + divine ki
Super Saiyan Blue = Super Saiyan God + Super Saiyan = normal Saiyan body + huge boost + divine ki
Super Saiyan Rosé = Zamasu's ki + Super Saiyan = normal Saiyan body + huge boost + divine ki (Zamasu's)
>>
File: SSB's explosive power.png (3MB, 3328x2408px) Image search: [Google]
SSB's explosive power.png
3MB, 3328x2408px
Reminder for retards
Completed SSB isn't a power boost from regular SSB, it's just the explosive power that a SSB can use at the start but being permanent instead temporal.

cooldown-SSB << SSG < SSB << explosive-SSB
>>
>>161412603
>>Super Saiyan Blue is Goku/Vegeta using the divine ki of Super Saiyan God in Super Saiyan

That's not possible for Veg, since he never did that circle of love and get pan's super power to go God.

Toriyama logic goes out of the window of course tho.
>>
>>161412859
It really depends on if we're talking about the anime or manga, but Vegeta is capable of using Super Saiyan God in the manga. Super Saiyan Blue has divine ki, so it should be assumed that Vegeta's training entailed being able to naturally tap into divine ki instead of doing the Super Saiyan God ritual like Goku did. The most recent episode of the anime showed that Goku could activate regular Super Saiyan God at will instead of having to undergo the ritual again, which is similar to the manga, meaning it's a transformation he can use at will now. Vegeta could probably become Super Saiyan God just by tapping into divine ki in his normal state.
>>
File: Savings Soldier Cashman.png (2MB, 2476x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Savings Soldier Cashman.png
2MB, 2476x1080px
>the cops Goku takes the attempted truck jackers to in Toyotaro's manga adaptation are from Savings Soldier Cashman
>one of them was also killed by the Zamasu duo in the alternative future world

Based Toyo being based as usual.
>>
>>161413040
which once again goes out of the authors own forgetfulness since veg never even obtained the 3rd form. just super weird, is all.
love blue vegeta, but it really makes zero damn sense.
>>
>>161413350

It would only be down to forgetfulness IF Goku hadn't talked about how impressed he was that Vegeta was able to tap into divine ki by himself instead of having to undergo the ritual ALL the way back in the revived Frieza arc.
>>
>>161413350
You just don't want to be wrong.
>>
File: BoG and RoF SSB.jpg (504KB, 968x2784px) Image search: [Google]
BoG and RoF SSB.jpg
504KB, 968x2784px
>>161412859
Vegeta was always mean to have done the ritual. Anime fucked it up.
>>
>>161412370
In the manga merged Zamasu didn't job until Zeno showed up, for me that's going to be canon, Zmasu going down like a badass, only losing to hacks
>>
File: 104610471043.png (323KB, 944x1400px) Image search: [Google]
104610471043.png
323KB, 944x1400px
>>161416616
Manga Zamasu was fucking great, he could even make portals and shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.