[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That was a downer ending.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Kurenai_vol_01.jpg (68KB, 270x389px) Image search: [Google]
Kurenai_vol_01.jpg
68KB, 270x389px
That was a downer ending.
>>
Yeah ending was pretty rushed. Still liked the series
Wish the anime followed the manga more closely like the OVAs
Wish the author didn't disappear
>>
>>161407394
>Wish the author didn't disappear
What's with Authors or cute loli related stuff disappearing or dying?
>>
>>161407182
Rushed ending,
>>
The true downer was that the creator just to work on this instead of more Denpa Teki na Kanojo which was far more interesting.
>>
>>161407182
Did the author actually make his life draining secret technique actually kill him?
>>
>>161409752
Bodyguard and loli seems more interesting to me in a simple sense. Maybe I'm just Bias.
>>
Anime > LN

The source material was garbage.
>>
>>161409955
Maybe if Juuzawa Juu was the bodyguard. Shinkurou is just garbage.
>>
File: Reimu.png (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Reimu.png
23KB, 640x480px
>>161407182
>mfw the anime was never dubbed

I was really really looking forward to how the cast would have sounded with an english cast

how'd the manga end?
>>
>>161407182
Wait, this ended? I thought it was on hiatus?
>>
>>161410203
I haven't read the LN (and don't plan to), is it more like the manga? Because the manga fucking sucked compared to the anime.
>>
>>161407182
Fantastic loli
Musical episode was the best
>>
>>161412461
>Musical episode was the best
Agreed.
>>
>>161412354
I remember people throwing a shit fit because the gorgeous anime character designs didn't follow the LN or the terrible manga.
>>
>>161412461
the op & ending were great too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWf7az2wm8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKf72favwvo
>>
>>161412618
Really? Fuck them, the anime designs were way better than the manga's pointy weasel faces.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.