[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished SnK season 2 so why the fuck is she suddenly in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (286KB, 1406x1362px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
286KB, 1406x1362px
Just finished SnK season 2 so why the fuck is she suddenly in a desert?
and why didn't no titan eat her during this time?
and how the hell did she sneak in when the gates to wall rose was sealed?
Since they were attacked they would be on the look out standing on the walls how come no one saw her entering, she supposed stayed outside the walls until night and then traveled the whole distance of wall maria
>>
dyke superpowers
>>
>>161402779
>why the fuck is she suddenly in a desert?
What are you talking about?
>>
>>161403679
watch the scene again, she woke up in a desert, what is the author stupid or some shit?
>>
>>161403832
She was outside the walls.
>>
>>161402779
Read the mango
>>
>>161403832
What do you think a desert is?
>>
>>161403981
This
The answer is in the most recent chapter, you weren't the only one that situation bugged
>>
>>161402779
>another thread that is easily resolved if only OP is not being a wuss and a secondary
>>
I wish she would come back :(
>>
>>161402779
>why didn't no titan eat her during this time?
The titan were busy attacking the wall.
>and how the hell did she sneak in when the gates to wall rose was sealed?
Why wouldn't they let her in? There were many refugees from wall Maria.
>>
>>161402779
The only thing I didn't understand is how this scene doesn't spoil that that people exist outside the walls. What are the anime-onlies supposed to think when they see this scene?
>>
>>161402779
What I don't get is why this character is supposed to be sympathetic.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.