[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It should have ended with Ami getting with Ryuuji and Minorin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Toradora!_main_characters.jpg (36KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
Toradora!_main_characters.jpg
36KB, 500x283px
It should have ended with Ami getting with Ryuuji and Minorin getting with Kitamura.
Ryuuji always brought the best out of Ami and she was clearly interested in him
Minorin and Kitamura are both emotionally damaged but always try to hide their feelings
Taiga needed to figure herself out before anything
>>
>>161402408
>It should have ended with Ami getting with Ryuuji
ew
>>
violent tsunderes are shit
>>
That's why I'm watching the VN Ami route. It gives me peace of mind.
>>
>>161402408
No way. Ryuuji and Taiga are perfect for each other and are super cute together.
>>
>>161402408
>Taiga needed to figure herself out before anything
Talking about completely missing the point.
>>
>>161402408
>minority Ami shipper
Opinion discarded. The only person who could truly move Ryuuji was Taiga and the only person who could change Taiga was Ryuuji. Nobody else could do either.
>>
>>161402408
you have no one but yourself to blame, the ending is in the fucking title
>>
>>161403297
This. Taiga a best.
>>
>>161403496
thats not what i'm arguing you could tell from the first five minutes in the first episode that ryuuji and taiga were going to be together, its fucking anime of course the two MCs are going to get together
>>
tfw cried multiple times during the last 5 episodes
>>
>>161402408
It should have ended with Minorin getting with Ryuuji, Ami getting with Kitamura and Taiga being locked up in a mental hospital for her constant violent outbursts.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.