[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>billed to be and touted by the fandom to be a massive badass

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Ryuko_Matoi_wearing_Senketsu.jpg (74KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Ryuko_Matoi_wearing_Senketsu.jpg
74KB, 300x400px
>billed to be and touted by the fandom to be a massive badass
>pussied out of like 4 different fights
wherefore Trigger
>>
Nah, she did the smart thing when she wasn't able to beat someone and got out there to fight another day. She's a practical girl, as demostrated by the choice of her attire.
>>
>>161384064
>forfeiting is 'fighting another day'
>>
File: 1491082607307.jpg (72KB, 375x441px) Image search: [Google]
1491082607307.jpg
72KB, 375x441px
>>161384106
>supernatural power clothes are the norm in battle
>hurr why not stay if you're outmatched
>>
>>161383992

>>161384106
You've got to know when to hold'em
Know when to fold'em
Know when to walk away
Know when to run
>>
She just wanted to find out who kill her dad
>>
>>161383992
You know what's wierd, there were people who liked this show but hated TTGL mainly because a mech was powered by willpower, yet magical clothes from a highschool giving you super powers was an exception.
I think the real reason why those people hate TTGL was they hated the manlynes
>>
>>161385974
>manlynes
Manlyness of TTGL and wasnt focusing cute girls and revealing clothing more often.
>>
File: QvgmUh1503255909.jpg (91KB, 355x326px) Image search: [Google]
QvgmUh1503255909.jpg
91KB, 355x326px
>>
File: 1503179858660.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503179858660.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>161385974
Manlyness > Dyke's in skimpy clothing
>>
>>161386989
Kamina was all talk, he wouldn't have gotten anywhere without Simon to backup his shit.
>>
>>161387029
And Simon wouldn't have gotten anywhere without Kamina making him man up, half of TTGL was about being able to stand up to impossible circumstances, and 'being all talk'.
>>
>>161386154
God I wish I were Senketsu
>>
>>161387029
He wasn't all talk, he got his shit kicked in for it but he stood his ground many times. But you are right he couldn't do anything with out Simon. Which is what Kamina admitted and did the right thing by pushing Simon forward and telling him to believe in himself.
If anything Kamina wad more motivated thanks to Simon. With out Simon, Kamina probably never kept his reblious streak.
>>
>>161387124
You know, now that I think about it. Maybe Kamina was also seeing a lot of himself in Simon when he was kid that didn't go to the surface with his dad. But that cave incident Kamina something more in Simon that he didn't have, that was to move forward when shit got at its worst. He saw that timid little Kamina in Simon but instead of running like he did as a kid, Simon just kept moving forward and that what give Kamina motivation.
>>
>>161383992
It was a nice break from the usual scene where the protagonist just keeps smashing their head against a problem until they find the inner strength to solve it. Mind you, the show had plenty of that too, but it also had moments in which she realized she has to retreat.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.