[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know that almost everyone hates this anime, but for the people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: durarara figh.png (845KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
durarara figh.png
845KB, 1280x720px
I know that almost everyone hates this anime, but for the people that do like it and watched it all the way through; do you guys know the power scaling of each character? Or a tier list for the characters on how well they'd fight.

There's just a lot of characters in this show that's capable of fighting in their own style and I just want to know the strongest to the weakest. Also does Shizuo get a zenkai boost every time he gets injured?
>>
>>161371878
Shizuo is at the top.
>>
>>161372017
IIRC Shizuo is stated by word of god to be on par with Claire Stanfield from Baccano! The fucker who was also stated by word of god to be on par with the demon that made a bunch of people immortal just for the shits and giggles.
>>
I like the anime though. I want Celty to sit on my face
>>
You sound like a redditor with this shit ass thread.
>>
>>161372245
>Can't have consistent threads for shows that air weekly because "Low Quality Thread Management"
>But we can have threads where you wouldn't be posting the OP if you weren't a retarded newfag!
Mods need to fucking get over themselves.
>>
I've watched the first season today. Half the episodes felt like fucking fillers and bored me to death, the others were fucking retarded. Especially with the 2 boys being fucking gang leaders.
>>
>>161372162
Wow, I knew he was powerful but how can he be on that level? Why is his super strength on the level of granting immortality?
>>
>>161372658
Yeah I didnt like the gang ark at all. I really liked anything to do with the super natural or the super natural vs a normal group of people.
>>
>>161372658
>>161373147
It happens. Back where I grew up kids had nothing better to do then gang up together and beat the shit out of each other, same as lots of places. I think it's more retarded there were older people in the gangs too. It's been a while though, were they older? Or did they just look older?
>>
>>161372162

Wasn't there a rumor that Claire is Shizuo's ancestor?
>>
>>161373687
Yeah there some adults in there, kind of helps explain why things managed to escalate so fast.
>>
>>161373097
Humans in this universe seem stronger in general.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.