[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw Yoshiko Hanabatake at a grocery store in Tokyo yesterday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Aho.png (480KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Aho.png
480KB, 1366x768px
I saw Yoshiko Hanabatake at a grocery store in Tokyo yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for autograph or anything.

She said, “Konichiwa. Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I went off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bananas in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Young lady, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bananas and started scanning it multiple times, Yoshiko stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any kirsch zomoskepsis,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each banana and put them in a bag and started to say the price, Aho girl kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
Pasta belongs on >>>/ck/.
>>
>>161369698
it doesn't matter
it fits Yoshiko more than Pynchon
>>
I loled hard
>>
>>161369637
You should have paid for the bananas
>>
File: MAKE ME.png (541KB, 868x1732px) Image search: [Google]
MAKE ME.png
541KB, 868x1732px
>>161369637
his/her get the gender of this monkey right
>>
>>161371547
English is such a sexist language
>>
>>161371655
I know right
>>
GOAT paste
>>
>>161369637
Why isn't pasta of this quality cooked anymore?
Are we living in the era of rehashed memes?
>>
File: 1502389303512.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502389303512.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>161369637
nice
>>
>>161369810
Is Yoshiko Pirate?
>>
>>161373414
Dunno. But she needs TeRaPi (anagram)
>>
>>161373495
I want to feed Yoshiko a banana
>>
>>161373660
Bananer*
>>
>>161369637
You are clearly confusing autism with idiocy, this is an insult to life itself.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.