[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michiko to Hatchin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: michiko to hatchin.jpg (41KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
michiko to hatchin.jpg
41KB, 600x338px
Just finished, pretty good imo - thoughts?
>>
It was good. Had a few moments where the next episode didn't continue after the cliffhanger in the previous episode and that sort of pissed me off. Manglove is the best studio. RIP.
>>
It was shit, monkey beaners doing criminal things
>>
I really loved the scene where the cop finally tells Michiko off
>>
There were moments but on the whole, I didn't really enjoy it.
Single episodes were weak, and the character development was stagnated for pretty much the whole time. It's like how people talk about how tsunderes should grow from tsun to dere instead of just going back and forth. Michiko and Hatchin just went back and forth the whole time.
>>
>>161363922
It was fantastic.

Some episodes felt kind of weak, but if you look at the series as a whole, from a journey perspective, up until that last satisfying moment, it's all worth it.

Shame Michiko doesn't have any doujins, considering how sexy she is.
>>
File: 1501356918067.jpg (56KB, 720x676px) Image search: [Google]
1501356918067.jpg
56KB, 720x676px
I liked it, even though it didn't live up to the standard of Champloo. Too bad Manglobe dropped the ball with Gangsta and is dead.
>>
>>161368523
Gangsta was a perfect adaptation though. It was just a genuinely boring story.
>>
Great show that doesn't get much discussion.
ED song is fucking amazing i miss that era of Jpop .
>>
Hiroshi is worst boy.

>>161366420
>journey perspective
We need more journey anime. I like it more when MCs travel around than when everything builds up for a grand finale.
>>
>>161363922
I want doujins of the brown girl
>>
I really wanted to see more sex with children and sexually exploitive shots of little girls. It kinda disappointed me.
>>
>>161373312
mc michael claimed this post was a joke
>>
>>161370489
That's a mistake. Then you end up with shit series that makes no money and wastes everyone's time like Spicywolf. You need an area well declared where the ensuing events will take place for it to be a good show.
>>
>>161373410
spicywolf made money though. It was shit for different reasons.
>>
>>161363922
Individual episodes could be fun but the overall plot was trash, despite being watanabe's protoge or whatever the director clearly doesn't understand how to do a "nothing happens, no moral" style ending without it feeling like a big slap in the face
>>
>>161373585
No it didn't. Granted, you may be correct about 3rd party products like dakis, posters, figures and other goods though.
>>
File: c5f.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
c5f.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>161373368
>>
>>161363922

I liked it, but still mad because of the shit ending.
>>
>>161363922
I liked more than Bebop or Champloo.
>>
Road Trip anime are so fucking rare and I'm glad I picked this one up. It had some weaknesses but overall it was great
>>
>>161374774
I'd like road trip bangbus style hentai but with a camper and lots of kemonomimi and furry episodes. Also hiking road trip backpacking camping furry preteen child sex dark brown skin hentai shows.
>>
>>161375242
Those are some pretty exclusive fetishes I see
>>
>>161375688
You really gotta have a good truck camper in there too. Like the aluminum livinlites.

I could deal with teen not preteen. Werewolves are good too. Splunking would be nice.
>>
>>161363922
7/10, worth a watch and slightly enjoyable, but overall kind of weak. It was all flash and hardly any substance. Most of the episodes I was just like "what the fuck are they even doing?" and I doubt the creators did either, they just did what they imagined would look the coolest to boring otaku.

To be honest, I'm rather conflicted because I wanted to like it a lot more and my god was Michiko sexy. But the plot points and flashy-ness over quality kind of killed it to me.
>>
>>161375831
I rather it a 9/10 but I honestly feel like 7/10 is a fairer score. I agree.
>>
>>161376077
>>161375831
rated it*
>>
>>161363922
>imo
fuck off faggot
>>
>>161376101
*rather it
>>
>>161376155
Fuck my nieces preteen cunt liberal
>>
>>161368563
That's disappointing. I was hoping the manga was better. Manglobe should stick to original IPs.
>>
>>161376215
>liberal
Take your buzzwords back to /pol/, newshit.
>>
Was it how bad a mom can she get edition?
>>
>>161363922
definitly on pair with cowboy bebop
>>
>>161363922
Stupid dog.
>>
>>161375831
>>161376077
>rating anything
>caring about whether your opinion is "fair" or not
>>
>>161376223
>Manglobe should stick to new IPs
They generally did and now they're bankrupt
>>
>>161376889
>bankrupt
The talent just gets hired by a new studio under a different name. They borrow some more money from investors and start doing the same thing. Trust me this isn't such a tragic occurrence.

>>161376829
Why shouldn't you rate something? Obviously the rating alone doesn't mean anything but my opinion isn't just a number
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.