[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/a/ sings Cromartie High School

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 19.png (16KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
19.png
16KB, 640x480px
In celebration of the glorious /a/ draws Cromartie High School being finished, it was decided to do the /a/ sings to go with it as well!
Here's the /a/ draws on nicovideo for now: http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31778177

A YouTube upload will happen once the /a/ sings is done for it as well, since Cromartie tends to be copyright struck failry often otherwise. And that's where your help is needed.
We're going to sing the short opening version of the song: https://mega.nz/#!cl4gSbRT!-lWF6le3NlJGa2N7fUuwJcwO3yn52YzTK7dXYWr5ej4
Lyrics: https://pastebin.com/C3kR02Ft
E-mail: [email protected]

Either send submissions there or post them here using Mixtape.
Deadline is going to be Saturday, August 26th for now. Will try to get it done until next Monday, but can't promise a concrete date.

Have fun singing, everyone!
>>
>>161361164
Quick note: recording with Audacity is recommended, it's free, easy to use and does the job well.
Vocaroo is also acceptable, but other means are preferred, since it has sub-par audio quality.
>>
Bump, I guess.
>>
>>161361164
Will help us /mu/?
>>
>>161362050
A /mu/ crossover isn't exactly planned as of yet, since this is an /a/-based project.
>>
Eh, have a bump.
>>
C'mon now.
>>
/a/ draws Azumanga OP when?
>>
>>161361164
Do you have the uploads from the /a/ draws threads?
>>
>>161364452
The submissions from those? Yeah, currently sitting at 9 submissions. Hoping to at least have 10, preferably would have 15-20.
>>
>>161364528
That's cool, one of these was mine so I was wondering if you got them. Good luck for getting at least a few more.
>>
Just bought a headset yesterday for that shit. Currently trying to maximize sound quality and training muh voice.

>>161364528
I hope we can reach 25-30. The old /a/ sings used to have a ton of submissions and Cromartie's OP is honestly one of the funniest to sing.
With some chance there'll be a sudden increase in interest.

Also mildly important question: Should we voice the disclaimer about delinquents and stuff too or the song only ?
>>
File: Do girls not have penises.jpg (26KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
Do girls not have penises.jpg
26KB, 500x374px
Take my bump as well.
>>
The /a/ draws is done, by the way
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsrJxlOrn3s
>>
>>161365587
I'm also hoping for some good traffic later down the line.
There's been a few people doing the disclaimer. Not sure if I'll use it or use the original or how I'll do it, so just record it if you feel like doing so.

Also, people, please don't overdo it with the humming submissions, I already have 2 and having a third of the submissions as just humming eventually ruins the experience.
>>
>>161365698
Alright, I'll see what I can do.
Also agreed with the humming. We gotta have enough singers to make it look like more unique and funny instead of the /a/ sings basically being half humming.
>>
It's night now, but I'll throw something for you tomorrow.
Hopefully there will be enough submissions, no reason to do it with just a few. /a/ sings should always be a group effort, with both good and less so voices.
>>
>>161366951
Godspeed my man. Will probably post mine tomorrow as well.
Let's hope the little girls of /a/ will give it a try.
>>
>>161367171
We already have one little girl and one drunk-out-of-his-mind guy.
>>
>>161367234
The drunk one was hilarious
>>
>>161365647
this is possibly the best one yet
>>
>>161367777
Digits confirm.
>>
>>161367777
There's only been like one.
>>
File: freddie sicp.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
freddie sicp.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
>>161365647
Okay, I am amused.
>>
File: 1503092684716.jpg (297KB, 2000x1930px) Image search: [Google]
1503092684716.jpg
297KB, 2000x1930px
I am so fucking proud.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.