[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>someone is nice to you regardless of your ugly personality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 11

File: 8man.jpg (772KB, 1302x1532px) Image search: [Google]
8man.jpg
772KB, 1302x1532px
>someone is nice to you regardless of your ugly personality
>therefore you should hate them

Was this the peak of anime?
>>
Sounds pretty stupid
>>
Maybe.
>>
File: 1502221246973.jpg (33KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1502221246973.jpg
33KB, 333x333px
>why is she being nice to others and not only me
>I hate girls now
>>
>people are nice to me only when they want something
why should I not hate them?
>>
Definitely
>>
>>161354179
He's saying it's not sincere, and that it means nothing in reality because they're nice to everyone.
>>
8man x iroha otp
>>
>>161354895
fuck off cancer
>>
>>161354179
MUH GENUINE
>>
>>161354890
That's because he is self-centered and selfish. He is unable te genuinely care for a large number of people so he thinks everyone else must be faking it. He also ungratefull and doesn't appreciate goodwill of others because it's not displayed in the way he wants it. He blames other people for "giving him false hope" because he places himself in the center of the picture, not considering the effort and will it took to approach him. Sheltering himself to avoid being hurt without considering that he is hurting others. Some people are better at being social and communicative than others, but it's still hard and requires effort. He just gives up, because he thinks he has an unfair advantage.
>>
>>161354179
Literally me, picked up.
>>
>>161354179
He very clearly says he believes it to be fake. Hating disingenuous people isn't so bad.
>>
>>161355947
Intelligent, nihilistic, and has a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>161354179
I blame the sore aru girl for this
>>
>>161355225
>not considering the effort and will it took to approach him
It takes the same amount of effort and will to approach Chad. So if a girl approaches Chad with the intent of giving him a blowjob, and me with the intent of copying my homework, she's obviously a slut and it's obviously right to call her out on it.
>>
>>161357120
>not knowing about body language
Chad makes himself available. You shut yourself in.
>>
>>161357120
Are we talking about you or Hachiman here? I don't remember Yui sucking dicks or copying Hachiman's homework, I could be wrong I didn't read the LN.
>copying my homework
if you're underage you shouldn't be here
>>
>>161355947
>he fell for the Yahari meme
wew lad.
>>
>>161357272
Not at all. Chad puts himself on a pedestal. He´s just as unapproachable as me, but the girl will still risk rejection and go after him because he's valuable. In order to have access to that value, she will allow Chad access to the value that she herself holds.

That's what the OP was all about, and this anon >>161354563 said better than me. People approach you when they want something from you - but whether they'll give you something in exchange for that, depends on whether you're capable of forcing them to. So it's only rational to be cautious with people.
>>
>>161354414
typical idol fan mentality
>>
8man has a point but in the series it is shown to be wrong and that he is just an autist. The "nice girl" is actually 100% in love with him and the only ulterior motive she has is to be his girlfriend. It really shits on his point even if 8man isn't wrong about manipulative bitches.

>>161357405
>I don't remember Yui sucking dicks or copying Hachiman's homework, I could be wrong I didn't read the LN.
She doesn't in any capacity.
>>
>>161357543
>He´s just as unapproachable as me,
Wrong. I know from personal experience. Even popular guys can be unapproachable (and thus not get approached). The ones that have relationships with girls are the ones that signal availability.
>>
>>161354179
>all this people missing the point
Read OMK faggots. OP's quote literally applies there.
>>
>>161355225
You sound like an open-minded and altruistic person, anon.
>>
>>161357405
That was just an example, anon. I haven't had homework in almost 15 years.
>>
>>161354414
>>why does she sleep with others and not only me
>>I hate sluts now
>>
>>161357801
>being nice and fucking are the same thing
>>
>>161355225
>not considering the effort and will it took to approach him.
For nice people that's effortless though. It's natural to them.
>>
>>161357983
Only when they are approaching other nice people.
>>
>>161357692
I don't wanna be a dick, but if you're using homework as a point of reference 15 years later that hints to problems other than social interaction. There are plenty of people that are manipulative and awful. But assuming that for everyone, especially those who you barely know, like Hachiman did for Yui is just plain selfish.
>>
>>161357934
>wanting to be in a romantic relationship with someone and wanting them to be nice to you are the same thing
>>
>>161354179
Why did after season 1 this anime went to shit?
>>
>>161357983
But "nice people" is something you label on others and assume their personality on that. There are groups of people that youi fit better around and feel more confortable and others where you just can't fit in. I've had different people call me both a fucking sperg and one of the popular ones, which is fucking ridiculous, because they saw me in different circumstances and compared me to themselves. There probaly are a lot of people like you described, but most are not.
>>
>>161358105
All I was saying is that you can't tell, just from looking at people's faces, who is manipulative and who isn't. If you assume the worst, you'll never be negatively surprised, only positively.

Does that have the effect of shutting you in? Yes. Does it make it more troublesome for people to get through to you? Yes. My point is that it is troublesome to get to people in general, but when people really want to meet someone, they make it happen. When they don't really want to meet you, just copy your homework - that lousy example was all I could think of -, they make a half-assed effort, just enough to get what they want from you without having to give you a lot. I understand that that's not what happens in the anime in question, I was just making an extended comment, if you will.
>>
>>161358462
>If you assume the worst, you'll never be negatively surprised, only positively.
You will not be surprised, but your end result will still be worse.
If you expect the worst of people, they will subconsciously recognize that and change the way they deal with you.
>when people really want to meet someone,
It's probably not somebody like you, because you are signaling on all wavelengths that you distrust them and would rather not deal with them.
You are making them come to you for homework, and to somebody else for relationships.
>>
>>161357606
This. While I'm not a looker or anything I know a lot of people that are either a lot shorter, fatter, uglier or all three that are in happy relationships. And I also knew a several guys who got fit as fuck and remained single because they were still the same weirdos as always.
>>
>>161358568
>You are making them come to you for homework, and to somebody else for relationships.
Kek. So people are basically robots controlled by my behaviour, with no will or mind or baggage or prejudices or values or expectations or experiences or history of their own whatsoever?
>>
>>161357801
>This other human being is initiating social interaction with me. Surely that must mean they want to bare my children immediately!
>>
>>161358670
I'm not sure how you got that, or why.
>>
>>161354414
>>161357801
>>161358702
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>161358741
You literally said I'm making people behave this or that way with my attitude. I'm of the belief that people behave according to their own brains.
>>
>>161358822
>I'm making people behave this or that way with my attitude.
People respond to stimuli. There are huge segments of the brain dedicated to interpreting other humans.
>their own brains.
Indeed. Their own brains are working on figuring out what would be the most sensible way of dealing with you.

It's like punching somebody and being surprised they become hostile to you.
>>
>>161358462
I get what you're trying to say but
>when people really want to meet someone, they make it happen
If you make youself unlikable, nobody will see a reason to meet you. Other people will also assume the worst and lay hopes in what good they see in you, that's why you need to display those qualities upfront and work on improving other things. You can only find out who is manipulative and who isn't once you meet then, and meeting other people will help you recognize manipulative ones easier. That where the some people have it easier comes from, experience and effort. Like I said, some people have a headstart, but that doesn't mean you should give up, because doing so will only make you lag behind more
>>
>>161358895
Except I'm not punching anybody. I'm just expecting that, if you want something from me, you must be ready to give something of more or less the same value in exchange, like every normal person does. "Being nice" is often an attempt to get something from nothing. If you wanted to trade fairly, there'd be no need to "be nice." Your fairness would be nice enough.
>>
>>161359008
>Except I'm not punching anybody.
It's almost like the word "like" means "it's not that, but it's comparable to it".
>I'm just expecting that,
>there'd be no need to "be nice."
You have a basic attitude. This attitude is visible through your actions, your facial expressions, your speech and body language.
People interpret that and then their subconsciousness tells them: This guy would not make a great friend/boyfriend.
>>
>>161358975
Ok, but doesn't it work the other way around as well? Why am I the one who must be nice upfront to make the other person comfortabe with me, instead of her being nice upfront to make me comfortable with her, specially if she's the one who wants something from me in the first place?
>>
>>161359166
>Why am I the one who must be nice upfront
Communication starts way earlier than you think. It starts from the first eye contact. People drop their niceness level relatively quickly when they see somebody they feel won't make for a pleasant experience - before even the first word has been said.
>>
What's even worse is blogging like a fucking faggot
>>
>>161359271
/thread
>>
>>161359160
>>161359265
In other words, people make assumptions about me. But when they do, those are an accurate assessmen of what a good friend I may or may not be. When I make assumptions about them, mine are not valid for whatever reason.

The whole thing still sounds to me like I have some sort of duty towards other people that they don't have towards me, which is ridiculous. In the world I live in, everyone is at least as cautious as I am. Which doesn't stop them from demanding that I let my guard, all the while they do nothing to drop theirs, of course.
>>
>>161359483
>those are an accurate assessmen
No, they are an assessment based on what information about yourself you have made available to them. You might make a great friend, but so long as you are only signaling the opposite, nobody will ever know.
>>
>>161355225

>He is unable te genuinely care for a large number of people so he thinks everyone else must be faking it

this is true though. 90% of the people who reach out like that aren't actually "nice people," they're just being selfish because they think there is something to gain from communicating with you. Only a very small percentage of people actually approach a quiet person like 8man with honest intentions. Also, keep in mine these are highschoolers.

> He also ungratefull and doesn't appreciate goodwill of others because it's not displayed in the way he wants it

this you might be right about

>He blames other people for "giving him false hope" because he places himself in the center of the picture, not considering the effort and will it took to approach him

again, first point. these people come off to him as superficial, and he's probably right to assume that. at the very least, I think it is reasonable for him to be jaded. those people often cause him far more distress than he ever causes them by being cold.

>heltering himself to avoid being hurt without considering that he is hurting others. Some people are better at being social and communicative than others, but it's still hard and requires effort. He just gives up, because he thinks he has an unfair advantage.

don't know what you mean by unfair advantage, but the part about hurting others is bullshit. he tries his best to not hurt others generally, and while he is cold towards his friends at times, that's part of the show.

8man's point is that he has no reason to trust these people who give out kindness to everyone without sincerity. that person's kindness means nothing, and for someone like him who is analytical and sees it for what it is, it's depressing and ends up just hurting him. And he's justified in feeling that way, although there are better ways for him to handle it.
>>
Yui too good for him.
>>
>>161359166
But they do, and hten you just assume they want to use you without making sure if that's the case, you said it yourself assuming I'm not talking with several different people. Like that other anon said this is just becoming a blog thread so we should stop this
>>
>>161359535
Ok, but what if the reason why I'm signalling that I "may not be a good friend" is my reaction to THEIR signalling they may not be a good friend? "Being nice" isn't automatically a good thing. An used car or snake oil salesman will be super nice to you. I don't have to prove myself trustworthy or a good potential friend any more or less than the other person has to prove herself.
>>
This sounds like the low point of anime
>>
>>161359681
>without making sure if that's the case
Now that's your own assumption.

But I get what you and the other anon are saying about blogging, so I'm done here.
>>
>>161359703
I'm not saying that selecting your friends is wrong. When you think somebody in particular is probably a bad person then don't hang out with them and don't try to make friends.
But if your bad-people alarm goes off with every person, then it needs some recalibration.
>>
hola
>>
>>161359639
>kindness to everyone without sincerity. that person's kindness means nothing
Why does trying to be kind to everyone mean insincerity. Why can't you just genuinly want to be nice to other people. Again, how could he know she isn't being sincere he barely knows her, and for someone analitical it sure took him a while to figure out how she feels towards him
>>
>>161359869
fuck, meant for>>161359588
>>
>>161359588
H'es not justified in feeling that way. People being kind to each other is simple empathetic courtesy, and most people just sort of feel calm and cooperative with others as a baseline. That's it.

When you get deep as fuck into trying to psycho-analyze the nature of mankind as it pertains to your own individual personality malus, fucking OBVIOUSLY you're the one attempting to project your own values on to others, trying to explain away your own bitterness.

You know what I did when the guy in the apartment next to me was moving yesterday in a an armchair yesterday? I asked him if he needed help, and then I helped him wedge it through his door.

Why did I help him? Because I saw him huffing and puffing and decided that since I wouldn't like to be in that position, I should alleviate it when I see it. You can fly off the nihilism handle and start making broad ass assertions about inherent selfishness as if I had some kind manipulative goal in mind, but at the end of the day that's just you and 8man being bitter as fuck.
>>
>>161354179

The show is mainly about him being overly self conscious. This was more like showing the worst part of him or something. Exposing the problem.
>>
>>161360004
I thought we had agreed to stop the blogging
>>
>>161360212
This thread is a blog thread. It will continue to be a blog thread until people get bored and leave or the thread is deleted.
I don't like it. But that's just the nature of it.
>>
>>161360004
I haven't really watched the show but nothing in OP implies that he thinks people are nice for selfish reasons.
>People being kind to each other is simple empathetic courtesy, and most people just sort of feel calm and cooperative with others as a baseline.
Baseline is the key work. 8man makes that point. Nice people are nice to everyone. You didn't help that guy because you want to be his best friend or because you want to date him.
>>
>>161354890
No, he draws his whole philoshpy out of an assumption that either flat out wrong, or is right by chance but is only worth of contempt because that person shows more kindness than he will ever be able to, so he rather confronts that person with contempt, makes him rather look like he is just jealous.
>>
good one sausage
>>
>>161354179
>when it comes to losing I am the strongest
Did Nasu write this?
>>
File: 1480557740686.png (140KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
1480557740686.png
140KB, 504x504px
>>161354179
That boy is too pessimistic
>>
>>161360418
Nothing wrong with assumptions though. A person will never fully understand another person's psyche no matter how hard they try. And just as he cannot comprehend the reason why is she being nice to him she cannot comprehend why he is avoiding her.
>>
>>161360759
In his case (and in the majority of others) it's just being realistic.
>>
>>161354179
Imagine being so fucking deranged as to interpret politeness as expressing romantic interest.
>>
>>161361011
>what is every anime fan ever
So you're saying this board is filled with the mentally ill?
>>
>>161354890
>muh genuine
>>
>>161361075
Correct.
Everyday, I come to understand just how pathetic /a/ really is.
>>
>>161361075
Well, there are only two people on /a/ - you and I - so you must be mentally ill to roleplay so much.
>>
>>161361210
How bad is it if I don't remember writing any post in this thread?
>>
>>161361208
Welcome, you are.
>>
>>161361011
Imagine being so fucking deranged as hoping that people would express any interest in you that goes beyond politeness.
>>
>>161360260
>Nice people are nice to everyone. You didn't help that guy because you want to be his best friend or because you want to date him.
Not that anon. This is the problem when talking with pessimist, wouldn't his act of kindness be even more pure because he has no ulterior motives other than helping him, and next you will say that he did it to make himself feel better. The purity you seek in people's actions doesn't exist, black and white morality will lead you nowhere, we live in a shitty world where you can't turn on the news withoout witnessing murder, rape, war, human trafficing etc. Appreciating small act of human kindness isn't deluding yourself, it's giving praise to what little good is left.
>>
>>161361135
What is genuine?
>>
Women are two-faced cunts, therefore you should hate them. It's obvious.
>>
>>161361360
Imagine being so fucking deranged as to imagine that people would even want to talk to you.
>>
Is this the /r9k/ normalfags blogging thread?
>>
File: 2013-03-22-Love-Disconnection.jpg (140KB, 600x572px) Image search: [Google]
2013-03-22-Love-Disconnection.jpg
140KB, 600x572px
>>161361011
>>
>>161358702
>bare
>>
>>161361429
No just normalfags blogging thread.
>>
>>161360762
>A person will never fully understand another person's psyche no matter how hard they try.
I agree, though this guy didn't even try to understand. I just made up some houserules and blieve every sing person act like that and therefore acts nothing but with predjudice.
>>
>>161361443
>>161361011
So the fault is in the guy thinking a grill has feelings for him? Way the go normalfags. Way to pin every issue to the least social person as it fits you normalfag status very well.
>>
File: 1483485555571.jpg (17KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
1483485555571.jpg
17KB, 421x399px
This is a board for distinguished gentlemen with healthy social lives. Go back to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>161361746
>this is a board for normalfags

Yeah no.
>>
>>161361746
You mean /soc/ dumb yuiposter.
>>
>>161361732
No, no. You don't get it. It's the guy's fault that he think he might have feelings for the girl and that it is alright to hold and express them and probably expect some sort of constructive feedback. There are people as disgusting and presumptuous as that! Can you imagine.
>>
>>161361732
>reading comprehension
>>
>>161361915
So he's not allowed to have those feelings in the first place? Gotcha.
>>
>>161361732
It's the guy's fault for assuming treated with basic human deceny is a clear sign of romantic interest and when he does in fact learn that she doesn't give a shit about him romantically he calls her a whore who played with his heart and proceed to claim "nice guys finish last" or "The friendzone sucks".
>>
>>161355225

>That's because he is self-centered and selfish. He is unable te genuinely care for a large number of people so he thinks everyone else must be faking it

That description fit with 99% of human population, he´s a realist person in a anime world of idealist happiness.
>>
>>161362161
Forever Alone > pepe
>>
>>161362172
>It's the guy's fault for assuming treated with basic human deceny is a clear sign of romantic interest and when he does in fact learn that she doesn't give a shit about him romantically he calls her a whore who played with his heart and proceed to claim "nice guys finish last" or "The friendzone sucks".
It sounds to me that the girl is not completely innocent. And the actions the guy take after realizing her intentions is natural though.
>>
>>161362172
She literally preemptively shut down any prospect of a romantic escalation of their relationship because she'd already judged him not worthy.
>>
>>161362396
You have issues.
>>
>/a/ care about 3DPD now

Forgot to include that one in your sticky thread, mods.
>>
File: e05.jpg (39KB, 498x441px) Image search: [Google]
e05.jpg
39KB, 498x441px
>>161362464
>>
>>161362464
No just seeing things from a bigger picture. Everyone is responsible for their actions you know. And that means everyone.
>>
>>161358216
They aren't. And? You are not entitled to having a girl love you just because you're nice to them.
>>
>>161362488
2D replicates 3D though. You miss Kuzu no Honkai last season?
>>
>>161362542
Boy were these threads about this show absolute fucking cancer. Literally normalfags blogging about their sexual experience and mods think the general are a problem?
>>
>>161362570
The mods themselves are huge normals so they enjoy this kind of thing.

Welcome to 4chad 2017
>>
>>161362505
Thread is about basic politeness you dumb socialet
>>
>>161354179
Everyone is nice to you for a reason you faglord. Of course if it's just simple things like saying thx or holding the door it's probably just because they are a decent person but someone who approached you suddenly and wants to trade numbers with you are definitely having ulterior reasons. Girls are the worse since they tease a lot and just sends fucking signals that only makes you like crap when you got rejected. Assuming everybody lies and that everybody always have ulterior motives are safer and make you more prepared, that's why 8man is the best.
>>
File: 1382963549627.png (100KB, 450x426px) Image search: [Google]
1382963549627.png
100KB, 450x426px
>>161362460
Girls don't shut you down because they deem you "not worthy", they shut you down because you don't fit their idea of a romantic relationship they'd like to have.
>>
>>161362540
>>161362540
And a girl is not obligated to be romantically interested in you just because you are romantically interested in her. Then I guess it is wrong to be romantically interested in her?
>>
>>161362704
I don't think spending a lot of time with one person like Yui does to 8man before the trip happened was just basic politeness. She's leading him on and he knows it.
>>
>>161362718
In other words they consider you unworthy
Thanks to hypergamy, technology, and the current workforce women are allowed to have incredibly high standards.
>>
>>161362763
This. Now sit and reflect in your taste in 3D and realizing that they are PD.
>>
>>161362718
Girls are mentally identical so if one thinks of a person that way then all of them will think the same. Might as well just stick to anime desu.
>>
File: 1449534251266.jpg (119KB, 467x394px) Image search: [Google]
1449534251266.jpg
119KB, 467x394px
>>161362812
Its true that both sexes start for the top and go down, but that shit stops after middle school. By college most girls want something completely reasonable. Similar tastes, agreeable, able to hold a job, hygienic, not a fat neckbeard, wants to do something with his life.
Most people get together with people with around the same level of attractiveness. So if you are disfigured or a straight up edgy nihilistic asshole you are shit out of luck, pal.
>>
>>161354179
you do know that this incredibly realistic
>>
>>161363335
The truth hurts so people reject it in similar to how 8man rejects Yui's "kindness".
>>
>>161363246
>By college most girls want something completely reasonable.
good meme
>>
>>161363246
>By college most girls want something completely reasonable
>proceeds to list unreasonable traits
>>
>>161354179
>I'm a lone warrior, surviving hundreds of battles
>when it comes to losing, I'm the strongest
People unironically not cringe at this?
>>
>>161363952
People only cringe at shit that reminds them of the stuff they themselves used to do in the past, or wanted to do.
>>
>>161363952
People like that one faggot in Medaka Box though.
>>
File: 1445286078865.png (185KB, 529x473px) Image search: [Google]
1445286078865.png
185KB, 529x473px
>>161364475
Kumagawa is not a character to be taken seriously, this is where the difference lies
>>
>>161364662
>Kumagawa is not a character to be taken seriously,
You're not the boss of me now.
>>
>>161364662
How is 8man a character to be taken seriously?
>>
>>161358750
You
>>
>>161354179
is this kind of attitude why there are so many weirdos with incestuous thoughts?
>>
>>161363652
>hygienic
>unreasonable trait
How's middle school going for you champ?
>>
>>161363952
What is it that you find cringy, the idea it conveys or the delivery?
>>
>>161354179
"nice" is consideered a façade, and thats's why the main focus of the VN/anime is MUH GENUINE.
not that hard to understand
>>
File: hikki x yui cute handholding.jpg (62KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
hikki x yui cute handholding.jpg
62KB, 500x594px
Hikki x Yui True Canon WW Ending
>>
File: yui.png (1MB, 1139x1646px) Image search: [Google]
yui.png
1MB, 1139x1646px
>>161354179
It's not saying you should do anything, that's all spoken from his point of view only. 8man was a kid who would be infatuated with girls friendly toward him but learned some lessons through suffering and disappointments. You can tell he was a lonesome kid who greatly treasured the pleasantries he received from the girls who kindly acknowledged his existence, but sadly come to realize those pleasantries didn't share the meaning he believed them to. People are nice out of feelings of obligation, people are nice out of their own self-interest, people are nice without rhyme or reason.

So he spurned his naivete and desired to seek the truth, developing a cynical mentality to cut through the webs of bullshit weaved by people. He also wishes to avoid suffering; you can tell he doesn't think well of themselves and has taken from his experiences that no one could ever genuinely like him so any niceness shown him is token or superficial.

Understandable enough and he speaks some truth about the world. However 8man's still young and still human. No matter how smart he is, he'll never fully know another's character, their feelings or intentions. And being human himself, his own feelings and biases can blind him from the truth he proclaims to seek. He saw Yui's behavior toward him as being out of feelings of obligation and was too cautious to test that. So his cynicism hurt her and we know he's hurting himself as well. But as wrong as he is though, you can't really blame him for it. You feel sympathy for Yui because we know 8man is wrong, but feel empathy for 8man because we know where he's coming from.

That's what you take from it, OP. In essence it's the angsty and pretentious rant of a bitter teenager, but you take from it that 8man is flawed yet understandable individual. He's as right as he is wrong. There's ugliness to him, but he has a kindness that attracts a girl like Yui to begin with. He's young and grappling the nuances and ambiguities of life.
>>
>>161372800
*well of himself
>>
>>161372800
>>161372904
Couldn't have summed it up better myself. Take these (You)'s, you've earned them.
>>
>>161354179
The faster you realize you aren't special, the better off you'll be.
>>
>being nice doesn't mean you're owed anything
>being nice is worthless
>people who are nice have ulterior motives

The evolution of the /r9k/er. It all starts with that first rejection in middle school, then in their twenties they're tipping their trilbies and going their own way.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.