[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Creators

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1503158737711.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503158737711.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Is he brainwashed or just dead inside?
>>
It's strange that Alice didn't warn anybody about this guy.
>>
>>161350240
Tired of Hiroe's/Aoki's horseshit
>>
>>161350240

Charon was betrayed by his best friend who most likely killed another good friend of his. Experiencing that would fuck up anybody. Syo would probably agree.
>>
>>161350467
They still have some episodes to address that.
>>
>>161350467
Did she know anything about him though? That's like asking why nobody told anyone about Syo.
>>
>>161350697

It would have to be something like she had an understanding with Charon but then he went back on his word or something. Otherwise Alice had no reason to look surprised after what happened.
>>
>>161350728
Sho probably wasn't a concern since he seems like a small fry compared to Charon and his rapebot.
>>
>>161350780
But did Alice know about his rapebot?
>>
>>161350728

In earlier episodes it was implied she knew something about Selesia's story. Even if Alice didn't know who Charon was he's still a bad guy on Altair's side who has to be accounted for.
>>
>>161350825
Hard to believe she didn't notice a big ass robot in 6 months
>>
>>161350825

If she read Selesia's LN or watched the anime she knew who Charon was since he's likely the MC or at least a coequal MC with Selesia. Alice said Selesia's world was better off than hers was so she probably did some research on her.
>>
>>161350853

No hobo camp with Alice, Sho and Charon. How could they omit this?
>>
>>161350827
I see, but it's also possible that Altair could have accounted for Alice's betrayal and therefore ensured that Rapebot was kept a secret from her?
>>161350853
Alright, touche. I think keeping it hidden in a garage somewhere might be a bit of a stretch. Still though, I don't believe that the members of Altair's side are all too close, so I think it might still be possible to keep secrets between one-another.
>>161350861
Also, she may have identified Charon from Selesia's story, but Selesia originally didn't have her robot either, so Alice might have simply assumed that he didn't have one.
>>
File: 1500145491908.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500145491908.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
>>161350904
>but it's also possible that Altair could have accounted for Alice's betrayal

she did
>>
>>161350240
He read some selestia doujins.
>>
>>161350904

With Altair's capabilities, Alice should have considered that Altair could provide Charon with a new robot even if he didn't have one. Hopefully this is all explained in future episodes because it looks stupid.
>>
WATCH THE WORLD BURN
>>
Man those sharktits must feel really nice.
>>
mayonegg
>>
>Advanced super robot-from the 22nd century with all kinds of futuristic weapons and sensors
>Couldn't even detect a large robot flying directly inbound on a collision course

Why is Gigas Machina so shit and useless? Rui had better redeem himself next episode if his robot can still fly.
>>
>>161351468
Charon's robot is magic though.

technomagic > scifi
>>
>>161351503

The SDF tracked Altair's group, including Charon's mech, on their own radar and on satellite imagery a few episodes ago. Gigas has phased array radars and electro-optics so it should have done better.
>>
>>161351552
Right.
Then they had to know, they just weren't sure it was Charon.
>>
>>161351468

This is because Gigas Machina is the only one who can take damage and keep on tickin'. Rui is the designated punching bag because he has the largest capacity for damage.

>>161350240

I think he's read the script!
>>
I remember when Gigas Machina first showed up and everyone posted on how small and weak-looking the Vogelchevalier robots looked in comparison.
>>
>>161353456
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.