[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hajime Ichinose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: hajimeichinose-475.jpg (50KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
hajimeichinose-475.jpg
50KB, 320x320px
Hajime is suffering daily whenever she's undressing /showering since she has Katze in her and he won't give her any privacy.
>>
>>161350138
I want to be inside her too, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>161350138
Best Girl of all time.
>>
I noticed Hajime never wore this shirt in the first season. Who helped her pick it up?
>>
>>161350397
I'm not sure I quite understand you correctly, please provide diagrams.
>>
>suffering
Please. She lives to share with the world.
>>
>>161350460
No, but quite close.
>>
Will she let me fuck her?
>>
>>161350138
I couldn't get past episode four due to the MarySue-ness of the heroine.
Did I miss something good?
>>
>>161355052
If you'd ask her kindly.
>>
she looks too much like a bird
>>
>>161350138
She doesn't seem the type to worry about it.
>>
File: 1442237671499.gif (2MB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
1442237671499.gif
2MB, 350x190px
>>161355158

Probably one of the best anime ever made. You really missed out.
>>
In the show, OD reminds me of Mettaton because he's fabulous and enjoys appearing on TV a lot. Jou reminds me of Sans since he's lazy but when situation calls for it he won't hesitate giving everything he has.
>>
What if in the first season, Berg Katze is replaced by Invader Zim trying to destroy the humans?
>>
>>161360311
I'd like to remind you that this is /a/ and not tumblr
>>
The best things about this picture are their feet
>>
File: 1443316147348.png (417KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1443316147348.png
417KB, 1366x768px
>when you realize the world will end because there is no Hajime-chan to talk sense into anyone
>>
>>161355158
Not really, you just missed one of the best shows of the 10s.
>>
If there ever is a season 3, I want it to be about people trusting too much into Hajime. There will be a crisis and people will go up to Hajime and she will be like "Did you guys not learn anything-su?"

It will be a good parallel to her and J.J. where people start being too relient on her.
>>
How is Katze able to eat when he's stuck inside her?
>>
What about a AU where the Gatchamans are a team of super villains instead of a team of superheroes?
>>
>>161361784
She deliberately avoids that, and she's damn good at it. And one of the main themes of the show is to speculate about how fucked up the things can get in an imperfect world even with a perfect leader.
>>
>Draw perfection
>Call it a "girl"
Why is this allowed?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQq13HTo0oU
>>
What would happen if she and Katze had sex?
>>
What if Gatchaman Crowds was written and drawn by Jhonen Vasquez?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.