[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragonball Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 581
Thread images: 96

File: super.jpg (73KB, 849x477px) Image search: [Google]
super.jpg
73KB, 849x477px
Reminder Zeno is super weak. There has to be some kind of ploy here. He created the universes and can destroy them anytime he wants, but he can't see the fighter's movements from his own universes? It makes no fucking sense, there has to be something else

or toriyama is the usual retard
>>
>>161339136
Dude chill, how many time does this need to be said. Zeno has no fighting abilities, that's why he needs the guards otherwise someone could just pop in front of him and kill him.
>>
File: brut3.gif (4MB, 253x182px) Image search: [Google]
brut3.gif
4MB, 253x182px
When will Super have actual violence or brutality?
>>
>Roshi in 22nd tourney: GOKU AND TENSHINHAN ARE SO FAST I CANT EVEN SEE!
>Roshi in 23rd tourney: GOKU AND PICCOLO ARE SO FAST I CANT EVEN SEE!
>Roshi watching saiyans and cell games on tv: THEY ARE SO FAST I CANT EVEN SEE!
>Roshi in RoF: holy shi- no, actually i can see something
>Roshi in ToP: I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE BABY

Whatever the plot demands
>>
zeno is a nuclear missile. You cant do shit with a nuclear missile, you cant even rob a bank. Everything you can do is just nuke a city.

Everyone fears zeno because he can nuke your universe at will, but he alone cant fight yamcha.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>161339197

>strong enough to destroy multiple universes
>simple light speed is too fast for him

if this doesn't prove power scaling in super is fucked, I don't know what will. Seriously, they were going FTL in saiyan saga, how the fuck is the god of everything not able to follow?

His power level is nearly infinite and they literally just had a fodder villain power creep him
>>
>>161339197
That doesn't make sense because shin and everyone else says he is absolute and he was most certainly alive in the Trunks universe.

Also Zamasu could have just killed him if that were the case.
>>
Didnt these generals get banned?
>>
>It's another 'Jiren and Toppo watch their team get eliminated' episode

I can't wait for this gay arc to end
>>
>>161339286
>they were going FTL in saiyan saga

nice headcanon, this was never stated and you are shitposting
>>
This might be the very first episode of Super I am super unhappy about.
First of all Hit didn’t even need Goku’s help. He was more than capable reading Dyspo’s attacks for a counter strategy so SSG Goku was pointless and unnecessary.
Not only that, there was no explanation for SSG at all. So Goku can just switch in an out at will this whole time, and just decided to use it now? Not when, say, his universe was threatened with erasure by Zamasu?
Not only that but SSG is faster than SSB? How? Super Saiyan is supposed to multiply everything about you, power, speed, etc.. So going super saiyan utilizing god ki is lesser than just using god ki? Goku has a lesser transformation that’s better in just one specific way that doesn’t make sense?
Why didn’t Goku use SSG against Hit then? Goku needed SSBxKaioken to contend with Hit, this guy was better than Hit, and he used a lesser transformation for it?
When did Goku learn to switch in and out of it? Could he always? If so, why hasn’t he busted it out until now, when he arguably had no reason to?
This is the first time I honestly can’t see any reason for this other than merchandising, and that upsets me. This is straight filler shit. Toriyama’s influence is diminishing and that saddens me.
>>
>>161339341
Raditz moved FTL.
>>
File: This kills the Toeifag.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
This kills the Toeifag.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>161339358
RETARD
>>
>>161339358
SSG is faster than Super Saiyan, not Blue. Whis explicitly stated that.
>>
>>161339136
If I make a car, than I must be as fast as that car, amrite?
>>
>>161339358

they literally say ssb is faster than ssg, that's why he transforms into ssb to counter dyspso and run through the mines.

Were you even paying attention? ssb outclasses ssg in every way.
>>
File: 349349834.gif (2MB, 630x346px) Image search: [Google]
349349834.gif
2MB, 630x346px
>tfw Champa-sama's thread got hakai'd
>>
>>161339386
no he didn't read the manga again you fucking retard
>>
>>161339358
>Toriyama’s influence is diminishing and that saddens me.
Debatable whether it was there even before the Zamasu arc.
>>
>>161339372
Which is still much stronger than every other jobber of the week Goku has raped this tournament, who in turn are the strongest of their entire universes
>>
File: hard dose.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hard dose.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
HIT WILL JOB THEY SAID
HIT IS TIEN 2.0 THEY SAID
NOTBEERUS IS HARD COUNTER THEY SAID
>>
>>161339433
Is that a vuvuzela?
>>
>>161339400
I like how Beerus didn't even get mad that Goku helped Hit.

I think that given the situation if his brother survives the tournament Beerus would die happy even at the cost of his erasure.
>>
>>161339136
They aren't physically strong. However they have god hax magical powers that make them invincible.

A saibaman is probably stronger then them, but their fucking magic/divine power is so ridiculous that it doesn't fucking matter.

And that's what I hate about DBS.
They had everything they needed to make it so that power is not the determining factor of who would win.
They could ahve put into place all kinds of interesting rules and caveats to make things more fun.

But they went with the most gaudy fucking hair colors and most retarded fighting shit known to man and just slapped a higher number on everyone. Oh I'm sorry, power levels mean nothing.
They just arbitrarily make everyone as strong or weak as the need to sell toys demands.
>>
File: 1498565758300.jpg (21KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1498565758300.jpg
21KB, 500x504px
>so,, if I step into this spiderman shit it explodes?
>yes, don't step on it
>k I won't, thank you

Holy shit, who writes this garbage?
>>
>>161339358
>When did Goku learn to switch in and out of it? Could he always? If so, why hasn’t he busted it out until now, when he arguably had no reason to?

This is one thing I don't really agree with, he's been practicing all his forms throughout this arc and switching between them much more frequently than in the past, this is the perfect kind of thing for him to learn to do after this.
>>
>>161339482
He'd still be tsundere about it.
>>
another U6 wankfest.
Rename the show to "We wank ourselves to U6" at this point.
Between the cringy lesbian scene, Caulifla not being eliminated after getting oneshotted by Jiren and Hit getting the most ridiculous plot armor ever I don't know what's worse.
I hope Jiren and Toppo fuck up all of U6, all of them, don't leave a single ne for any other universe, those pieces of garbage deserve it after already
>>
>>161339286
>His power level is nearly infinite
Ah there's the problem, you're a power levelfag, like I said, creation and destruction are his abilities, regardless of this, he has no combat prowess. Like how Roshi has this broken sealing power but his actual powerlevel is shit. (Even though super says otherwise)

>>161339293
>Also Zamasu could have just killed him if that were the case.
The fact that he is weak, may not be public knowledge.
>>
>>161339372
how strong was that tentacle monster?
>>
>>161339293
Zamasu probably didn't realize he exists

Shin didn't know either, so I assume this is true

>Zamasu could have just killed him if that were the case

yeah, if he could just walk past the grand priest and his guards without getting erased and/or regular killed maybe

also, how would he even get to zeno's place?
>>
File: 1497037153230.jpg (147KB, 718x1144px) Image search: [Google]
1497037153230.jpg
147KB, 718x1144px
>fighter 1: I see, so you are super duper fast that's why you escaped my gimmick!
>fighter 2: yes! i can change speed to one hundred billion tissues of a microsecond! I am the fastest of the universe, i mean universes, believe me this time is for real! i mean believe me, i am really the fastest one! the gray dude, our captain, is definitely not faster than me at all nor our GoD, or that angel, or...
>friends of fighter 2: that's our boy!
>friends of fighter 1: oh no! don't tell me our 1000 year old man is gonna looose???
>>
>>161339358

Im not sure at this point if you are capable of reading subtitles. Everything you said is well explained by either beerus or whis.

ssb>ssg. Its just he goes ssg to not be continuosly in blue state due to energy loss
>>
>>161339325
See you in November if that information is actually true.
>>
>Portray U11 as good people
>act like generic villains in their fights
>Jiren and Toppo stand 10 feet away from their team while they get the shit beaten out of them and just watch
>Turbo retard Toppo decides to get serious only after ANOTHER one of his goons gets ringed out and the other barely crawls back
>Jiren probably doesn't even care about them at all

So basically Everyone is going to get ring out but Jiren who BTFO everyone else until it's just u7 vs him
>>
>>161339487
If that spidermidget had been paying attention for the last 5 minutes (or however much time has passed by), he would know every fighter can hit him with the usual energy blast spam
>>
>>161339482
You know as well as I do that nothing in this tournament makes any goddamned fucking sense. Athe mere fact that goku had to help hit instead of hit fighting on his own(poochy the least liked of the top characters in DB right now) against a confirmed motherfucking jobber is just...the writers just throwing the entire world under the fucking bus.

This show can not get any worse.
I am fucking WAITING for the ratings of this trainwreck.
God I need to see how badly it's done.
>>
Is Dyspo a cat like beerus or a rabbit?
>>
File: 935678657.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
935678657.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>161339400
>>
File: 1502974129077.jpg (73KB, 1270x767px) Image search: [Google]
1502974129077.jpg
73KB, 1270x767px
what does jiren mean by this?
>>
>>161339197
except it doesn't make sense. how has he survived all these years? where the fuck did the guards come from anyway?
is he even actually a god? what if he just has the ability to erase the universes and he put himself up on a throne because he can? he probably obtained the power from a fucking fruit from one piece or something baka
it's truly evidence power level scaling is shit in super like another anon said
>>
>>161339286
Power level is a fairly malleable concept and a high power level doesn't necessarily imply the fastest speed, nor vice versa. Otherwise Dyspo is not the fastest, as Toppo and Jiren are implied to have higher power.

Zeno is strong in the sense that he can literally wipe anyone out with a thought. He doesn't have to be able to fight well or even keep up with movements to do that. That's why it's said by either Beerus or Whis, can't remember which, that he absolutely can't be defeated.
>>
>>161339286
>>161339386
>People still take dub lines/shit translations for fucking gospel

Gotenks took the better part of 30 minutes to circle the globe 8+ times. That's not light speed you fucking mongs, no one in DB up until NOW in Super has gone at such a speed.
>>
>>161339550
ITS NOT FAIR! BURTER WAS SUPPOSE TO BE THE FASTEST!
>>
>>161339464
Silly anon that's vegeta not dys-- oh wait.
I dont have the webem someone help me out
>>
>>161339625
>that guy's head looks like a peepee
>kimochi warui
>>
>>161339247
Dragon Ball was better and we're just going to have to get used to that
>>
>>161339625
Hit might be a potential problem.
>>
>>161339433
Fucking rude. I say we make another one to celebrate the best GOD.
>>
File: 1499551519981.jpg (121KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1499551519981.jpg
121KB, 1024x640px
>>161339136
>angels can follow every movement
>god of everything can't
truly entices one to ponder
>>
>>161339526
Well Dyspo needed help against that monster so.
>>
>>161339613
What are you talking about? Beerus has constantly been getting mad at Goku for helping out other fighters, this is the only case in which Beerus didn't get mad and it's probably cause if Hit gets eliminated then U6 will most likely fall.
>>
>>161339625
He was actually bothered, for once, that a teammate was getting punked and heading towards a ring out

That just goes show how much faith he has in Dysbando, for him to be this bothered by him fucking up when he's watched the rest of his team get shat on without batting an eye
>>
>>161339136
im more concerned about the fact that one of those kids are the future version of himself and some how doesnt know about the tournament at all.
>>
>>161339625
I wonder if there's a pattern. Time to rewatch earlier episodes to find out!
>>
File: 06038ab56096382b5a38e594dade4922.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
06038ab56096382b5a38e594dade4922.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
Backyardigods arc when?
>>
>>161339625
He's either trying REALLY hard to keep his justice boner restrained, or he's really annoyed.
>>
>>161339520
how didn't zeno catch wind of the zamasu problem in the first place? literally all the gods got raped and he didn't hear about it?
>>
>>161339358
Tori has too much influence now if anything. DB was only good because he had editors that called out his shit writing but now Tori is able to do whatever he wants and still get praised.
>>
>>161339731
Because the tournament never happened in the future dude.
>>
>>161339265
roshi finally got that rainbow weed nigga
>>
Super feels like a video game, animations are reused way too fucking often.

Also, is dispo a cat or rabbit?
>>
File: best boy.png (150KB, 350x818px) Image search: [Google]
best boy.png
150KB, 350x818px
Why is he so perfect, /a/?
>>
Utterly dissapointing, at this point I'm curious as to what level of intelligence the writers think we, as the viewers have. How do they expect us to overlook the ssg retcon without any explanation what so ever? There wasn't even any benefit to Goku going ssg. I've been willing to overlook a lot of the inconsistencies up until now in regards to his arc, but it's getting out of hand.
>>
File: 12.jpg (79KB, 541x617px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
79KB, 541x617px
>>161339731
The tournament is a thing because Goku made it so. Otherwise, the universes were just going to be randomly culled one day. There was no Goku to make a U6-U7 tournament in Trunks' timeline, so there was no tournament to catch Zeno's interest and make him want more, so of course Zeno wouldn't have known shit about it. Doesn't mean all the junk universes weren't on the chopping block anyway.
>>
>>161339520
>creation and destruction are his abilities,
Roshi's "broken sealing powers" is stupid fucking fucking bullshit that doesn't even make any goddamned sense and are apparently just a sub shit tier knock off of 4 eyes from the ginyu force.

Anyway, Zeno is the ultimate GoD. He...she...it has no ability to create anything. No more then any other low level magic embued being with creation abilities.
The one that everyone is sure is the actual creator of things is Zalama and we might even see an actual pantheon after To...
Oh wait...the writers were told to make another retarded goddamned super form that will automagically make goku strong enough to fight the angels and pull some bullshit out of their ass to make goku look like a chessmaster instead of a indefensible sociopathic fucking retard and biggest monster DB has ever seen.

So...get ready for dissapointment nigga.
>>
>>161339768
Never understood why the penguin was dead.
>>
>>161339772
Zeno just plays all day. He gets his 'reports' from the Grand Priest, Grand Priest wants the ningen dead anway so he didn't bother saying anything.
>>
>>161339526

Tentacle monster > dyspo > Zen-oh

it could have potentially destroyed all universes
>>
>>161339247
Toei is trying to go for that Pokemon audience where they can add as little edgy as possible.
>>
>>161339136

episode was fucking good, this is how super supposed to be written

but... asspull ssjgod and lack of explanation, who the hell is approving this shit? their cleaners during breaks?!
>>
>>161339789
A cat, Champa remarks him being the same species. He just looks like a rabbit because A. he's a speedster and speedsters are thinbois, and B. rabbits are a stereotype for fast
>>
>>161339136
>>161339286

God you're fucking stupid. He can still erase the entire universe 11 whenever he feels like it, his ability to follow Dyspo's speed doesn't matter, it doesn't effect that. He doesn't need to be stronger or faster than Dyspo, he can erase his body and soul if he feels like it. Plus, for all you know he's 100% immune to any and all kinds of damage, we have no real idea what Zeno's power is.

Also, I mostly came into this thread to praise this week's episode, it was actually a good one. Goku actually didn't hold back, we got to see a fight between two non-jobbers and we didn't know who would win already, and it was a cool and interesting episode without too much time wasted on pointless filler or unfunny jokes from the crowd outside of Champa's stupid bullshit. I liked it.
>>
>>161339136
Hello there. I'm Tenshinhan. Some of you may know me as proto-Vegeta. Though I fell out of the spotlight after the Saiyan saga, I had a couple of moments where I did some cool stuff. I saved Mr. Satan and Dende once, that was neat, right? Haha, yeah. Well it looks like there isn't really anything planned for me right now. My uselessness as of late hasn't been pointed out, so that means there will likely be no developments to mitigate that uselessness. Even Krillin got to have a fun little episode true to his character, but I'll probably just get to fire off some Kikohos before getting eliminated unceremoniously. Haha Piccolo and I have quite the burden to bear, not a lot of hype for us I guess. I hope Master Roshi enjoys his episode!
>>
>>161339625
The look of someone getting the idea of purging the team from having weaklings in it.
>>
>>161339807
yes but he created everything and everyone in every single dimension the future version of himself should know every fucking thing.
>>
>>161339804
>no benefit
Stamina.
>>
File: 1503194939211.png (267KB, 438x360px) Image search: [Google]
1503194939211.png
267KB, 438x360px
how would you feed your champa?
>>
>People being buttblasted because their headcannon about everyone > the speed of light has been turned down
Is the DB fanbase the one with the most headcannon? It seems like whenever you ask a question you get a headcannon answer that everyone seems to have accepted as truth and then when that headcannon is proven wrong the fanbase goes ape shit.
>>
>>161339595
Toppo during the fight "FUCK YEAH JUSTICE"
Toppo after the fight "FUCK JUSTICE"
All in the span of a few minutes.
These guys are some of the worst characters ever written for this series.
>>
>>161339625

i feel like he is silently wavering between the justice boner life that toppo has forced onto him and the waku waku boner that is rumbling beneath

now that toppo has cast his own justice aside, ayylmao is going to be even more confused and might even do literally nothing until we reach the trio of him goku and freeza
>>
>>161339796
I like his voice and his interactions with Beerus and Vados.
>>
>>161339358
Goku has to be on screen upfront in every episode.
No one can ever be stronger then Goku
Goku needs to show off his super forms to sell toys.
They are powering up a confirmed shit tier jobber instead of using the confirmed supposed powerhouses from the other universes because they got rid of them unceremoneously in the last couple of eps to build up the still outright hated u6 Saiyajins.
>>
>>161339796
>>161339807

He's too cute to exist, that's why he will be erased. But thankfully (hopefully) revived.
>>
>>161339519
>Caulifla talking about Hit like she knows him since ever when she only knows him for less than a day

I laughed. And Kale got either exhausted or ko'd like 3 times. The yardrat was already defeated once. Goku got helped a few times because Toei made him mentally challenged to an extreme point.
On another hand Dypso falls, screams for a while, and doesn't lose until his friend helps like 20 seconds later

There are more characters that should already been out, but everyone is playing around and michael bay explosions are happening in the back.
>>
>>161339821
why would GP want the ningens dead? if so, it doesn't make sense why GP doesn't just hakai zeno at this point hismelf
>>
File: 1496623537887.jpg (45KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
1496623537887.jpg
45KB, 540x472px
>>161339136
Every Dragon Ball character ever could beat the shit out of Akira Toriyama himself

Akira Toriyama could still write them out of existence
>>
File: 1503198233959.gif (637KB, 367x537px) Image search: [Google]
1503198233959.gif
637KB, 367x537px
>>161339912
>tfw beerus would probably cry when that happens
>>
File: eggman is ready to battle.png (978KB, 1210x1029px) Image search: [Google]
eggman is ready to battle.png
978KB, 1210x1029px
>The time for Justice is over
>Time to stop playing the hero

Toppo is WOKE
>>
>>161339772

hmmm... this is...holy fuck, how I missed this, so zamasu was created by grand priest?

>>161339835

>goku enters ssjgod out of ass
>oh hi hitto, this is my new form, I lost it during first arc and I had no clue I still can use it
>what?
>just injected, lol
>>
>>161339851

Tien took down that cell wannabe, remember?
>>
>>161339875
Can you address in this thread posts that do that?
>>
>>161339939
/thread
>>
Man why the fuck are they standing around? Are they trying to conserve their energy to deal with the strong guys?
>>
>>161339595
I want it to be Jiren vs U7. That would be funny, and it would be like classic Dragon Ball with everyone trying to 1v1 him and failing.
>>
>>161339939
Is that a JoJo reference?
>>
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
What the fuck did he mean by this
>>
>>161339851
I honestly really hope Tien RIPs the shit out of someone. His Kikoho V.S. Cell was badass, and he stood strong against Nappa in the Saiyan saga too. Tien is based.
>>
>>161339768
The penguin looks like Chill Penguin
>>
>>161339810
Dude it's easy, stop being a powerlevelfag.
>>
>>161339950
Toppo looks kinda retarded and is probably not even strong at all.
Hes too goofy, he'll probably kick out some main character and job soon after that
>>
>>161339526
better question: how many tentacles would Dyspo have taken if he didn't get his ass bailed out by the other pride troopers?
>>
So uh what was the reason that Hit (who is fucking god tier) warned Goku against the web trap thing but Goku just sped through it anyway with no damage?

What was the fucking point

Also why are Jiren and Toppo watching their men get fucking dicked by Mr Donut
>>
>>161339851
Tien will be eliminated when he murders Toppo.
>>
>>161339864

Liberally, but safely. I have to keep my Champa around to cuddle with.
>>
File: 1494907416373.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1494907416373.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
I really hate the self congratulatory writing in super. It's as if they think they're orchestrating an incredible plot with twists and turns in each episode...
Like they think their fight scenes are complex enough to stop the fight so Goku or Hit or the stupid fucking Rabbit guy from U11 can LITERALLY PAUSE FOR A SECOND and narrate what just happened to US, the audience. As if we don't already know it's just going to be some contrived bullshit or something we already fucking knew.
Fuck super.
>>
>>161339951
it could only be assumed so, because the grand priest should have given zeno a little warning everyone was dead
>>
>>161339939
>YFW Toriyama is actually erasing his characters out of existence.....

YFW you realize Zeno is toriyama, the grand priest is Toyotaro who is pulling all the strings.
>>
>>161340023
What was his power again?
>>
>>161340029
I don't think you have been in many threads but if things arent EXPLICITLY stated in shounen it goes over people's heads

It doesn't matter how simple. Whether it was U6 counterparts or Dypso looking like beerus and champa. You remember how many autists complained they looked nothing alike?
>>
>>161340064
crying
>>
>>161340011

They likely wrote themselves into a corner and had no idea how to make goku win other than transforming into SSB and power leveling through like always.
>>
File: hit.jpg (396KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hit.jpg
396KB, 800x600px
>>161339984
pic related
>>
File: Vegeta God-Blue Switching.png (186KB, 446x453px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta God-Blue Switching.png
186KB, 446x453px
So I couldn't help but notice, not only did the anime make SSG a usable form that takes less stamina like in the manga, but it also used Super Saiyan God/Blue switching like in the manga. And Toeicucks say the manga isn't canon.

Shitposting aside, I was a little pissed that they took something amazing Vegeta did in the manga and gave it to Goku instead for this tournament.
>>
>>161340064
Close to U6 SS Vegeta but his physical defense was his best feature.
>>
Why are the Pride Troopers such assholes?
I'm starting to legitimately think they're evil, especially with what Toppo said this episode. "Time to stop playing the hero"
>>
>>161339946
He'll definitely be upset. It's been established that they care about each other. (Which is just adorable)
>>
>>161340003
>is probably not even strong at all
He tanked SSB pretty well until Goku went kaioken.17 is now apparently SSB level too, however, so lets say he's at least stronger than the humans and 18.
>>
>>161340064

made of metal that's too heavy to ring out
>>
>>161339875
But this episode confirms that "everyone > speed of light" because Dyspo was fodder.
>>
>Toei finally retconned SSG and SSB to work the same way they do in the manga
>Also retconned Hit's power level.
>No sign of SSBKK so far throughout the tournament and a new transform on the horizon

Well that settles it, Toei is trying to be like the manga now.
>>
El grande padre or Dyspo?
>>
I liked the fight. Those butthurt about SSG should know that Saiyan beyond God is retconned.because it doesn't make sense how Gohan with little training could somehow overcome the sheer difference in power.
>>
>>161340064
being made of metal
>>
File: SmOp3.png (369KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
SmOp3.png
369KB, 633x356px
>>161339828
Honestly at this point, im more satisfied with the assumption that Dragonball is basically Bleach now.

At least in the aspect of that you can't genuine tell where the power scale even is anymore and just have to just roll with it. Seeing how Roshi somehow "secret" trained himself to be strong enough to body Tien, Kale fucking everyone up in LSSJ, and now this bullshit with Bugs Beerus Bunny being around Hit's battle power.

There's nothing to be hyped about this tournament because instead of properly developing strategies and using each other's strengths, everyone is just bumped up to being near Goku's SSJB power and literally anything can happen.
>>
>>161339984
Goku stays a good guy till the end...jk he just wants to ring out hit himself
>>
>>161340120
What the fuck are you saying? Are you a jap or a spic using google translate?
>>
>>161340029

another "I can't stop watching this crap" idiot...

btw. dyspo is fucking bullshitter, he should be transferred to the bench after he started falling
>>
>Roshi might die (again) in the next episode

Poor guy
>>
>>161340120
Yea, you right.
>>
>>161339892
It would have made more sense for Jiren to say that like rather than Toppo.
>>
>>161339946
That little gag made me laugh a lot harder than it should have when I first saw the episode.
>>
>>161339651
It's not a malleable concept in DB. I mean DBZ.

It's rock solid and bullet proof.
Power levels means physical strength and or ki output. Period.

Techniques that boost power levels and are just brutal ki attacks are UNBELIEVABLY valuable in the DB universe.

Magic, like what piccolo, and babbidi have is absolutely fucking broken.

In terms of magical power, babidi and majin buu are basically bullshit hax vegeto SSJ4 tier

Piccolo is basically Mystic Gohan tier

Baba is Yamcha tier.

God magic is absolute bullshit that is only kept in check by the laws of the universe and there being fighters/ki manipulators who are powerful enough to overwhelm them.

We have Zeno at the top

Angels next

Shinjin = Demons

GoDs

Lower Kais

Gods of worlds

What the fuck ever the namekians are.

Get it?
>>
File: 72565466.png (2MB, 787x507px) Image search: [Google]
72565466.png
2MB, 787x507px
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>161339920
>Caulifla talking about Hit like she knows him since ever when she only knows him for less than a day
Hit is universally famous as the Flawless Hit.
>>
>He's using SSG, it uses a lot less stamina than SSB!
>Goku's transformed in to and used SSB about fucking 10 times now even though arguably SS1 or 2 would be enough for most of these goons

Fucking why though

Just why
>>
>>161339519
This whole TOP is a joke. I know Shonen isn't known for having good writting but this is too much. At this point its best to wait for the manga
>>
>>161339136
No he's not. He's a literal tank. He's unkillable and can kill you in a single hit, but he won't necessarily be able to catch you. Not like it would matter since he can just destroy your entire existence.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
Gowasu will be allright.

Why?

Because he traveled into the future with Zamasu and everything was OK.

Gowasu will be revived.. That's what SHOULD happen, but DBS writers are retarded and probably forgot about this.
>>
>>161339984
Goku got the Vegeta virus of "ONLY I CAN BEAT THAT CHARACTER!", or was it Piccolo's... hm..

>>161340011
Toppo and Jiren are doing the same that Gohan and co did when Vegeta and Goku were wasting energy. Or even Krillin was defeated. Or Tenshinhan got invisible again, because Toei forgot to draw him. Or how Cabba is lost when their teammates are getting their shit on. Or how the Namekians are somewhere. Or every other character are playing hide and seek, while Freeza is just death beaming every rock
>>
>>161340082
The dialogue in the clip below is not excusable.
Stop defending this shit.
>>161339623
>>
>>161340108
Jesus Christ shut the fuck up already with that.
>>
>>161339136
>He created the universes and
That has never been stated, actually.
>>
>>161340168
If he dies fighting, will it count against his opponent, what with the no killing rule? Is there a penalty for a combatant pushing themselves too far and dying?
>>
>>161339923
>why would GP want the ningens dead?
He's a cunt just like Zamasu, look at him he get's happy everytime a universe is destroyed.
>if so, it doesn't make sense why GP doesn't just hakai zeno at this point hismelf
Zeno is more capable of destroying the ningen faster and he knows it, so he's manipulating Zeno for it. Just look back at the begining of the ToP arc.
>Grand Priest says Zeno said always thought they were too many universes so he's planning on destroying them anyway.
>20 years later, universes still exist in Future Trunks timeline. So he just forgot, just like Present Zeno forgot about the ToP until Goku reminded him. So clearly destroying the universes isn't top priority.
>Zeno says he won't destroy the universes when Bergamo asks him for it.
>Immediately after Grand Priest says only if he beats Goku in a match and adds that Zeno says Goku can't hold back even though we can clearly see Zeno not saying anything.
>>
That was the one interesting thing this episode
Now you have to wonder if it was just a lazy writer oversite or an actual clue to the story

but otherwise shit episode as usual, with dumb fights and nothing in the way of story
>>
I couldn't help but notice Jiren's twitch. What is he trying to do? Legit if they give a reason for why Jiren is sitting out I won't be mad, still won't erase why Toppo's doing the same.
>>
>>161339550
Even the GoDs seemed surprised by his speed though. It's possible his speed is actually GoD level.
>>
>>161340134

please no, toyotaro is piece of crap, ssjb x10 kaioken is baddass idea, the same for hit's broken ability in the anime, toyotaro is shitter who can't write, I can accept return of ssjgod but I would like sudden rage boost in ssj blue for that or something logical to not make more plot holes in the anime
>>
>>161339464
>had to be saved by a Goku weaker than what he fought and beat
Hit has gone down in quality.
>>
File: 1456089163387.png (368KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1456089163387.png
368KB, 1280x853px
>>161340262
At least there was Champa.
>>
>>161339526
He had the best power level of U11
>>
File: 1502121280251.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502121280251.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>161340232
You still doubt my ability? Let me take on el grande padre.
>>
>>161339858
>he created everything and everyone in every single dimension
There is not a single solitary sentence or thing in all of DBS or the side material that says that Zeno has ever created anything.
Only that he destroys shit.
>>
>>161340134

>Toei finally retconned SSG and SSB to work the same way they do in the manga

Yes for SSG. No for SSB. SSB in the manga get's weaker the more you activate it in a short period of time.

>Also retconned Hit's power level.

They didn't. Dyspo and the plant monster are very strong.

>No sign of SSBKK so far throughout the tournament and a new transform on the horizon

Goku wasting energy on blue is already pathetic. Using kaioken so early would be the dumbest shit.
>>
>>161339319
Shhh.....
>>
>>161339136
What was the point of goku again?
>Get fucking BTFO by Dyspo after the blue charade
Like , what was the fucking point?
>>
File: vuvuvuvuvuvu.png (637KB, 875x876px) Image search: [Google]
vuvuvuvuvuvu.png
637KB, 875x876px
bring out your vuvuzelas!
>>
>>161340317
>The ssj white meme

Are you 14 and do you make oc db characters?
>>
>>161340213
Time travel in DB doesn't work like that.
>>
>>161340306
>....
>lol
>rekt
It's time to leave
>>
>>161340277
>Legit if they give a reason for why Jiren is sitting out I won't be mad, still won't erase why Toppo's doing the same.

I'll give you one.

>Jiren:"All the universes are fighting each other, let's jump in-"
>Toppo: "No Jiren! Let's let them all tire out, we're simply fighting for our universes survival. Besides, that hair color changing idiot in the orange suit is doing the work for us by jumping into literally every battle he sees."
>>
>>161339531
I meant in the manga. He flees instead of just instantly killing Zeno and he did recognize him.
>>
>>161340261

honestly, all recycled "I'm zamasu and want ded of all" is less interesting than another evil being like cell or buu
>>
>>161340104
>And Toeicucks say the manga isn't canon
No one says this. Everyone with half a brain is aware that the manga and anime are both derived from the "pure" canon which is whatever Toriyama scribbles down on his napkins, everything else is left open to the writers of the two to fill in. The Super manga and anime are two divergent rivers from the same spring, and whichever fucking one you want to be canon you're intended to consider it so.
>>
File: 1503196489548.png (144KB, 260x363px) Image search: [Google]
1503196489548.png
144KB, 260x363px
Reminder that there's a champa thread up right now
>>
File: IMG_1267.jpg (37KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1267.jpg
37KB, 320x180px
>>161339984
I don't know, but enjoy your (you)
>>
>>161339996
Them fucking up power levels and not having respect for the source material is why Super is hated and the entire DB IP is losing steam very fast.
If they weren't paying Toriyama in hundred thousnad dollar checks and only slightly legal school girls covered from head to toe in the finest colombian snow JUST to say "Yeah I worked on it" then this show would be more hated then fucking GT.
That's a fucking fact.
>>
>>161340306
Why was this deleted?
>>
>>161339526
Goku said it himself. Dyspo has insane ftl speed, but his moves are predictable. So an enemy with multiple limbs is a hard counter for him. Maybe if he had fighting skills other than running real fast at the enemy, he'd be unstoppable.
>>
>>161339358
>Not only that but SSG is faster than SSB?
Oh my god you're retarded
>>
>>161340213
The whole Goku Black arc fucked up the current timeline
>>
>>161340321
>Yes for SSG. No for SSB. SSB in the manga get's weaker the more you activate it in a short period of time.
To be fair, they' also had Goku doing >>161340104 switching from God to Blue and back. I wouldn't be surprised if the anime is slowly being retconned to be more like the manga.
>>
File: yuriko-yamaguchi-Vados-739x415.jpg (44KB, 739x415px) Image search: [Google]
yuriko-yamaguchi-Vados-739x415.jpg
44KB, 739x415px
Vados is for ______
>>
>>161340199
>don't waste energy they said
>don't waste energy on Blue unless necessary they said

The only characters that should be spamming ki-blasts and wasting energy arent doing that.

And remember when Goku and Vegeta didn't want to tag with anyone and fight alone, but then Goku jumps in everyones fight because he wants a piece of the pie?
>>
>>161340321
Don't reply to Toyofag bait.
>>
>>161339768
You know jokes aside i kinda liked this fan concept it made it seem like beerus actualy had a group of GoD friends when in actual canon he doesn't seem to get along with any of the other gods he only talks to champa because it's his twin
>>
>>161340440
ONLY good thing about this shit fucking series.
>>
>>161340221
see>>161339358

If things aren't spelled out word for word; there is a huge chunk of people who won't understand it.
>>
File: cross_arms_vuvuzela.png (668KB, 881x822px) Image search: [Google]
cross_arms_vuvuzela.png
668KB, 881x822px
>>161340440
for me only, screw you!
>>
>>161340412
I dunno. I think part of Dragonball's problems nowadays come exactly due to being tied to Toriyama outlines. When he was actually writing chapters week by week, he could tweak stuff that wasn't working well, but by using outlines that can't be done, which is why we end up with big mistakes like an arc like this lacking any tension for many episodes.
>>
>>161340440
nurturing Champa into the beautiful perfection he is today
>>
>>161340412

I honestly wonder why bunch of japs couldn't write super much better using toriyama "script" they already had kai as source material to make the arcs more intense and well made
>>
>>161339625
>I don't belong in this weak ass universe
>>
>>161340104
>I was a little pissed that they took something amazing Vegeta did in the manga and gave it to Goku instead for this tournament.
But it was goku who used it first during Champa tournament, are you retard?
>And Toeicucks say the manga isn't canon.
It isn't, did Goku used SSG when he fought Hit? Nope.
Toriyama probably liked how Toyotaro made again SSG relevant so he used that idea for ToP arc
>>
>>161340400
LINK PLEASE
>>
File: faggot.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
>>161339984
But what did HE mean by THIS
>>
File: herescelly.png (353KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
herescelly.png
353KB, 400x600px
Gohan's engine needs a jumpstart.
>>
File: C7kucCMWsAAifqF.jpg (198KB, 1260x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C7kucCMWsAAifqF.jpg
198KB, 1260x1200px
>>161339864
I just want to cook him delicious dishes and have him compliment me.

That's all.
>>
>>161340446

honestly, even in Z they were making retarded shit like that, it's goku and vegeta logic
>>
>>161340168
He's going to take down 4 people with him, which is actually pretty dumb. Makes the other universes look really worthless other than Hit and maybe Toppo/Jiren.
>>
>>161340261

only problem with that theory is if Grand Priest hated ningen so much he could easily destroy universes himself considering all the broken as fuck powers angels have been shown to have.

Majin Buu almost wiped out all life in U7 and he was fucking nothing compared to Beerus, who is an ant compared to Grand Priest... I mean if he was truly evil and dedicated he could probably wipe out all life in every universe in an afternoon
>>
>>161340547
If he takes down Botamo it shows that he somehow got above SSJ level.
>>
>>161340535

always confuses me why people consider vegeta & goku as pillars of the intellect excepting fully logical though hood
>>
>>161340513
>He didn't say "He saved Hit's donuts"
Wasted potential
>>
>>161340477
>huge chunk
No. There is one person in this entire thread that didn't understand what happened. He was corrected nine times by nine different people.
This shit is inexcusable. Fuck off.
>>
File: mpv-shot0002.png (816KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0002.png
816KB, 1280x720px
>>161340547

That's stupid how U7 is eliminating everyone left and right even though they're the bottom 3rd weakest universe.
>>
>>161339286

His ability isn't tied to any power level, he just has the power to erase. They aren't the same thing.

He's basically a kid with a magic eraser. Except the eraser can clean anything.
>>
File: 17vGoku.png (547KB, 2248x344px) Image search: [Google]
17vGoku.png
547KB, 2248x344px
When this is over, the Z-Fighters need to learn how to train the 17 way. 17 obviously knows how to train better than anyone else.
>>
>>161340513
Bacon is breakfast food, people have donuts for breakfast too

Hit runs a diner and Goku literally saved Hit's bacon (and donuts) because if Hit dropped out, the rest of U6 would fall easily and the restaurant, along with all of U6, would be erased
>>
>>161340566
Wait, I meant Mageta.
>>
File: 1234562345678.gif (2MB, 540x307px) Image search: [Google]
1234562345678.gif
2MB, 540x307px
LMAO, the plant monster really was SSG tier after all. What the fuck is wrong with Toei
>>
>>161340446
>And remember when Goku and Vegeta didn't want to tag with anyone and fight alone, but then Goku jumps in everyones fight because he wants a piece of the pie?
Goku wanted the Pride Troopers to himself, while Hit wanted to do more shit. It led to them tag-teaming. And by god it was great.
>>
>>161340566
Botamo is out already.
>>
>>161340021
>>161340523
Tell me more anons

Tell me your fantasies. Is he fat enough or would you add more love?
>>
>>161340412
Power levels got fucked up immediately after the saiyan saga, accept it already.
>>
>>161340603
It wouldn't work the same way as long as their potential are good, remember Toriyama said 17 had a lot.
>>
>>161340616
They just don't care.
>>
File: wut.png (1MB, 883x991px) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
1MB, 883x991px
>>161340600
What's stupider is how Roshi hasn't been blown off the stage just by being in the mere presence of people millions and millions of times stronger than him.
>>
File: strongerthanrose.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
strongerthanrose.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>161339136
>>
that was a good ass episode
>>
>>161340630
I meant Mageta. He was in the next episode preview.
>>
>>161339807
No, it was entirely Goku's fault they're getting erased. Future Zeno didn't care about destroying shit, which means present Zeno wouldn't have done anything either. At least for another couple of decades. He was perfectly content not doing anything about Zamasu until it was too late. Making present Zeno meet Future Zeno is what prompted them to do it. Most likely FZ telling PZ how he destroyed all his universes. GP overheard and told them they should spare a couple. Which was all Goku's fault.
>>
>>161339474
Yes.
>>
>>161340616
>Toei decides the best way to introduce a new character is to show him losing
>This backfires like hell because Toriyama actually wrote him to be strong

If only people who aren't Goku were allowed to be competent, then none of this would have happened
>>
>>161339286
>simple lightspeed
Toppo said Dyspo surpassed the speed of light not that he moved as fast.
>>
>>161340603

>A guy that could kill SSJ1 goku with no effort at all never training once in his life vs a guy who barely won most of his major fights
>>
>>161340668
How low are your standards?
>>
File: 1489086523.png (881KB, 1500x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1489086523.png
881KB, 1500x1716px
>>161340645
I'm boring.
I just want rim his ass and jerk him off while eats.
>>
>>161340600

this episode had too many dyspo bara angles
>>
>>161339984
SSG stands for Super Saiyan Gay.
>>
>>161340603
18 trained absolutely nothing and was still able to keep up with Goku.
>>
>>161340680
Only if the universe culling would have happened in the next decade or so.

Beerus literally sleeps in time spans of millions of years, just because Zeno, the creator of all life itself, was planning something doesn't mean it was going to happen in any of the characters' life spans
>>
>>161340734
I'm watching dragon ball super so they're obviously not that high
>>
>>161339136
>or toriyama is the usual retard
The simplest answer is usually the correct one. Don't overthink it OP.
>>
>>161340616
Plant monster is strong though
>>
>>161340705
At this point i think Toriyama is just fucking with Toei.
>>
>>161340556
Maybe Zeno doesn't want or likes it when he leaves or he's worried Zeno finds him out and destroys him. Honestly I don't think it matters not like it would DB's first plothole.
>>
>>161339136
Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.
>>
>>161340299
They made Hit too strong, it was the beginning of Blue looking like a weak dickless joke of a power up. Hit could surpassed Super Saiyan Blue with multipliers thanks to the Kaioken. And he did so absently! He wasn't even trying hard. They just have to ignore how strong they made him originally or he'd defeat everyone instantly.
>>
>>161340736
>I just want rim his ass and jerk him off while eats.

Anon that, please tha's my fetish
>>
>>161340535
>start of Z
>tag team of Piccolo and Goku
>more tag teams in the saiyan saga with the humans and in the namek saga
>Android saga starts the trend of "NO! ONLY 1 VS 1 ALLOWED!"

Fuck. I am still waiting for a true tag with Piccolo and Gohan because they are the only ones who can pull a good tag team with chemistry

>>161340556

To be fair this Majin Buu is weaker than to that fat one in the Buu Saga with kid buu inside. Still Kid Buu looks like a god of destruction of some sort, Super Buu's body seems similar to a fit GoD.
>>
>>161340705
>>This backfires like hell because Toriyama actually wrote him to be strong

Oh yeah, so strong he just jobbed to Hit. I really like how all the Pride Troopers are """strong""" guys who just end up jobbing without doing anything cool in this arc. Thanks for the amazing writing, Toriyama!
>>
>>161340645

If I had to pick anything, I'd probably want his arms (and probably his legs) bigger. But that's because Im also a barafag. That being said, the best boy is great as he is.
>>
>>161340394
Except Toriyama has more involvement in one.
Spoiler warning, it's not the one that has a huge fucking team behind it.
>>
>>161340821
>because they are the only ones who can pull a good tag team with chemistry

so when Pico dies for him...?
>>
>>161340810
I called it first.

I also want to french kiss him for a long period of time.
>>
File: ourguy.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
ourguy.gif
1MB, 500x281px
i wonder what frieza is up to?
>>
>>161340261
Nigga.
There is less then nothing anyone in the entire fucking universe except for Zeno(s) can do to him.

Nothing. He doesn't fucking have to manipulate Zeno into destroying the fucking multiverse with this stupid fucking tournament. He could have easily talked him into fucking doing it you silly twat.
And what is goku going to do about it?
Go crying to Zeno?
GP has known Zeno forever apparently. Goku is a particularly interesting insect and nothing more to him.
If GP crushed Goku, Zeno would simply say aw then go back to destroying random worlds for fun.
>>
>>161340873
Big arms and legs(thiss) are the best. Out of shape lifter are a gift.
>>
>>161339804
There was a benefit, saving stamina.
I agree they should have explained it better. Or rather, given it time to sink in. Having people react to Goku still having SSG like when the form returned in the manga would make it better.
>>
>>161340616
It's just a plant monster
>>
Where are the idiots who said the Pride Troopers would redeem themselves this week? Once again they look like jobbers even though we were supposed to think of them as a threat. Someone bring back Black and Zamasu, this arc is garbage.
>>
File: 1234512345.gif (2MB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
1234512345.gif
2MB, 500x299px
>>161340804
Amazing how Hit at the start could tank Kaioken SSB punches but now he gets near defeated by a guy who is just SSG tier
>>
>>161340600
Fucking hell U6 and U7 are far too fucking OP
Hit can rapidly improve up until the point where he could barely handle 10x SSB Kaioken, Goku is surprisingly one of the people with the weakest performances so far, despite being U7's ace. Fucking Kale and Caulifla are pulling SS forms out of their forms left and right, Kale fucking walks through a BLUE kamehameha because apparently LSS gives a power boost of 10 gorillion, and Caulifla is jumping through SS forms like its nobodies business. Gohan can apparently fight on par with SSB Goku, FUCKING "I trained 10 years by fighting poachers" 17 can do the same, AND STILL HAVE ROOM TO HOLD BACK. Then fucking Roshi with his secret magical training that allowed him to BTFO Tien in his own fucking episode.
>>
File: 0.png (830KB, 1190x660px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
830KB, 1190x660px
>>161340889
Probably wondering how many minutes are left.
>>
goku using hakai soon in the anime
>>
>>161340616
cute bunnies like Dyspo are just weak against cock, especially throbbing tentacle cock.
>>
>>161340299
Were you paying attention? Hit was just mismatched, Dyspo didn't even allow him to use his time skip and then Hit adapted really fast to it (just like it was shown he could do during U6 arc) and fucked him hard. Hit is still cool in my book.
>>
>>161340882
>Piccolo dying and getting someone eliminated

Don't Toei, enough is enough
>>
File: 1503195761801.gif (630KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
1503195761801.gif
630KB, 480x269px
>>161340886
ANON STOP

MY DICK

You have great taste but I haven't fapped in hours
>>
SSB is the most pointless transformation in the franchise. SSG would have accomplished the exact same thing.
>>
>>161340859
>Actually spends a fair amount of time fucking Hit up when Hit was the "final boss" of the U6 Tournament arc
>No he's not strong guys haha jobb!!!

I encourage you to stop memespouting and actually use your pea brain
>>
Could you wish for Zeno's erasure on the Super Dragon Balls?
>>
Do we have an update resultas chart yet?
>>
>>161339265
Just to be annoying and pedantic, but televisions definitively can't display shit like battles going over the speed of sound.
>>
>>161339679
Dragon Ball had better adventure
DBZ is better action
>>
>>161340886
God yes.

>>161340903
A gift from the gods.
>>
>>161340927

it's pisses me off when ssjg started being shit to normal characters like wtf... it's on the beerus level and it should be highlighted
>>
File: c.gif (999KB, 533x288px) Image search: [Google]
c.gif
999KB, 533x288px
>>161340955
I understand.

But his tongue was made for it.
>>
>>161340358
Super introduced Red, Blue, and Pink. But White?! Wow what a bad oc i bet you're 14 lol! as if a sophisticated show like Super would introduce yet another color-based arbitrary power up LOL whatever kid heh have you thought about this at all i bet you havent
>>
>>161340146
Welcome to Dragon Ball Super where everything is made up and the Power levels don't matter.

That's right, the Power levels are just like Krillin's feelings, they don't matter.
>>
>>161339247
Learn what timeslots are, doofus. DBS will NEVER have brutality.
>>
>>161340914

MOAR BEST BOY
>>
>>161341025
>But White?!
>What is Merged Zamasu
>>
>>161340874
And yet it's Toriyama's word that they're both canon so that's how it goes. The question is why are you so desperate for one to be "more canon" than the other just because you like it more? Are you that autistic that you're not willing to accept a compromise? (Not to imply you have any say in it)
>>
>>161340928
U6 and U7 are strong all-around, they've lost few fighters while U11 is down to their last two
>>
>>161341021
keep teasing me
>>
>post the latest episode in one picture
>>
>Dyspo jobbed to Hit

It's official: Jiren is the only one out of the new 70 opponents that actually pose a threat to the heroes. Everyone else is fodder.

Compare that to muh gold saints arc in Saint Seiya were any of them were leagues above the heroes.
>>
>>161340299
No one can be as strong as Goku except for the designated punching bag and jobber + Goku has to be in every fucking ep no matter how retarded it is.

What in gods name made you think they weren't going to shit on hit the moment they realized that everyone for one single second thought "Shit is about to get real" when hit and jiren had their stare down.

Exactly. They had hit get his shit slapped by a CONFIRMED SUB SHIT TIER RABBIT JOBBER and had goku using the still hated SSJG form to save his ass for NO LOGICAL REASON.

Why? To build up goku and make hit look weak!!

What's that?

Hype? Show a fight between hit and jiren that will make people want to tune in and give us some inkling of what jiren can do and his powerlevel?
FUCK THAT

Grandma poochy in that shit form that everyone hated needs to be pushed and no one can be better then goku!!!!

This shit awful.
>>
>>161340955
Jesus fuck he's too cute.

>>161341021
I would very much enjoy Champa's tongue.
>>
>>161340980
SSB is the god version of SSJ3

It helps you beat people SSG can't but if you can beat someone in SSG you are better using SSG rather than SSB.

I have no idea why Toei didn't utilize SSG more. Not only does it make way more sense because of the stamina issue but if you have people like Kale tanking SSG or 17 fighting SSG it's more believable as goku/vegeta still have a SSB form that's multiple times stronger
>>
>>161340603
>Cell absorbed 17
>Cell become perfect later after 18
>both were inside his, or not, or yes
>somehow through Toriyama's magic 17 and 18 got saiyan genes and can become stronger by fighting like the saiyans
>>
>>161341073
Needs some red or blue in there
>>
File: 1460615691004.jpg (118KB, 517x799px) Image search: [Google]
1460615691004.jpg
118KB, 517x799px
SSG looks so much cooler than Blue
>>
File: volleyball.png (223KB, 698x392px) Image search: [Google]
volleyball.png
223KB, 698x392px
>>161340821
Don't forget the strongest team attack, anon.
>>
Shouldn't there be no problem allowing the Mafuba? The jar itself isn't a weapon and the Mafuba is a technique so their should be no problem.
>>
>>161340927

I was perfectly fine with hit just being this master assassin with broken magic time powers that let him abuse pressure points to win. That would have actually been a perfect character since he wouldn't have to be that physically powerful to compete with god-tier characters realistically.

Once they revealed he could actually tank God punches and was really equal in power to goku in addition to all his other powers it kind of ruined him for me.
>>
>still no single for the opening song yet
>Kiyoshi Hikawa keeps releasing singles for different versions of the same one song
I feel like I'm the only person that cares about it
>>
>>161339625
>Wait... I can see his package in that tight red suit.
>>
>>161341093

dude... get back to the earth, ssjg is on the gods level...this is completely different
>>
>>161341099
Dr. Gero made it so that the two never lose power once they gain it. Level grinding suits them well.
>>
What a bland episode, Hit improving in battle was the only half-decent part.
They make big deal about Goku being SSG, but he just switches to Blue almost immediately. He'll probably never do it again after this episode.
It was just so... bland of an episode. It ended seemingly so quickly.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (69KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
69KB, 1280x720px
>>161341011
On the bright side, so far all the characters in the manga who are SSG tier have been few and more importantly made sense. Unlike in the Anime where a Jelly copycat is as strong as SSB or even a literal who.
>>
>>161341111
He could just simply use the mafuba to send the enemies out of bounds, couldn't he?
>>
>>161339625
He's pissed that dyspo jobbed and the blue gremlin got eliminated. He's just so aloof that he merely looks annoyed.

Dunno why, I didn't have any faith on any of the pride troopers except toppo (who already proved himself) and jiren (who toppo vouches for).
>>
>>161341061

>U6 and U7 are strong all-around

U6 should not be, they fucking said it before the tournament started.

At least the dog Universe went out first since they technically were the weakest Universe.
>>
>>161341125

still not? japs are shit... or maybe we will get new version soon
>>
Can someone post gohan punching botamo
>>
>>161339625
>What the fuck am I watching?
>I wish I was at home meditating
>My feed hurts
>>
>>161340600
You goddamn idiot. They said average mortal level. You can have a guy with 1 million of mortal level, but if you have a million people with level of 1 your average is 2. Weak civillians reduce your average
>>
File: no.gif (1MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
no.gif
1MB, 500x279px
>>161341071
I aint roleplaying with ya.

Just commission some Champa art for us all.
>>
>>161341159

it's a filler and it's copy your stats
>>
>>161341160
It should take the same amount of energy to mafuba someone out of bounds as it does to throw them in a can/pot/rice cooker/bottle

Mafuba has always been about your power relative to theirs
>>
>>161341202
do it
>>
>>161340294
If he's surpassed light, he's faster than GoDs at the very least. Goku vs. Beerus only went as fast as ~c.
>>
>>161340914
This is the least expected thing I could have imagined
>>
>>161341154
Who made a big deal about Goku using SSG? It isn't the episode title. It's not reated as something terribly amazing or important by the characters in the series, besides the quick comment on why he was using it instead of a stronger form. I don't remember last week's preview but I don't think it mentioned SSG either.

The series itself didn't make a big deal out of it, the fanbase did. Because DB fanbase goes ballistic over everything. I can't begin to imagine how many youtube videos there were with people screaming loudly and making "theories" and "in-depth analysis" out of last week's previews alone.
>>
File: 1446704962155.gif (278KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1446704962155.gif
278KB, 500x281px
>>161341073
>>
File: fun.gif (2MB, 407x227px) Image search: [Google]
fun.gif
2MB, 407x227px
>>161341214
What's "it"
>>
>>161341233
were you blind
the preview clearly showed ssg
>>
>>161341241
Keep telling me your champa dream and comission something. I could draw something but is weekend
>>
>>161341217
>>161340294
>Dyspo's base speed is around hit's or a little slower
>his accelerated speed is 1000x that
>Hit some how adjusts to it
>>
File: champa.webm (3MB, 816x458px) Image search: [Google]
champa.webm
3MB, 816x458px
the Vuvuzela saved this episode
>>
>>161340484
You do realize...outlines can be changed.
It's not the last will and testament of Toriyama-sama.
It's just a vague outline that we were TOLD he wrote.

They can fucking change things!!!

>>161340489
Because their shitter hacks and the suits want things to occur because they retards honestly think they understand that fanbase.
>>
>>161341003
And super sucks hard in all categories. Need anything more be said?
>>
That's how fights should be animated, fuck I thought it was just going to be another ATATATATATATAT Fest
>>
File: Champa.jpg (71KB, 716x1011px) Image search: [Google]
Champa.jpg
71KB, 716x1011px
>>161341264
Eh, I already fapped today.
>>
>>161339474
>>161339433
>>161340481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKCIFXqhLzo
>>
>>161340647
Powerlevels got fucked up when master roshi went swole and blew up frying pan mountain and then later the fucking moon.

That shit sailed a long ass time ago you fake fan.
>>
>>161341278

funny, it reminds me pokemon hoenn route music
>>
>>161341241

It's so cute the way that Vados is seriously trying to make him healthier, and even cuter that even though Champa complains, he still does it. They're adorable.
>>
>>161341099
>when cell regenerated after blowing himself up he also had to regenerate a copy of android 17 using his own DNA, and that is the Android 17 we see today

Android 17 IS cell. The real android 17 died when cell exploded, this is simply a clone
>>
>>161341306
Okay anon. Have a good night
>>
>>161341108
>no volleyball filler with a team of Gotenks, Piccolo and Tenshinhan

Dammit Toei

>>161341111
>no weapons allowed
>that dr.gero of the other universe using the cane
>>
>>161341159
>Unlike in the Anime where a Jelly copycat is as strong as SSB or even a literal who.
That made sense though. What pissed me off was a regular fucking Kai Zamasu trading blows with SSB Goku.
>>
>>161339136
Goku is holding back against Dyspo guys don't worry
>>
Did I just watch a hunter x hunter episode?
>>
File: Zla9D2e.png (700KB, 644x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Zla9D2e.png
700KB, 644x1116px
>programs a high framerate replay feature mid-stream in under a second
is there anything this guy can't do
>>
>>161341270
>They can fucking change things!!!
>denying the fucking author
way to shoot yourself in the foot
>>
>>161341212
You wouldn't risk missing or failing to seal the opponent. Remember Roshi didn't defeat King Piccolo because the rice cooker closed during the technique.
>>
>>161341331
>Implying he doesn't have Android 17 DNA in him.
>>
File: 5201511_orig.jpg (231KB, 1100x618px) Image search: [Google]
5201511_orig.jpg
231KB, 1100x618px
I'm practising my Moon. So here's some comments from the 2ch thread.

"You did not need Goku for this story"

They've talking about the Red Vs Blue thing a lot.

"Since the manga is more popular, I guess they bringing out the manga version."
"The manga is also pretty dumb."

"Goku was actually pretty good today.
It's like the manga version got imported over."

"Roshi's totally getting knocked out next episode."

"I remember the vuvuzela from the 2010 FIFA World Cup."

"Vegeta hasn't had a success since the ninth battle lol"

"I was bored only having one enemy but now this is more boring than the Zamasu arc."

"Why is he having such a big dilemma? No one want to lose. I guess he's just being overdramatic."

"So he's moving at the speed of sound, which is faster than the speed of light? "
"Hit is faster than the speed of sound but the sounds of the muscles is transmitted to Dyspo earlier lol"
"It's because he's a rabbit"

"I left for five minutes and came back to Olive Oil Face and vuvuzela"

I think they make fun of Champa by calling him "olive oil face"?

"Hit is this week's MVP. Champa gets the Supporting Actor Award. "

"So far it doesn't seem like Freeza was necessary. I guess they're building up to him and Frost making a coup d'état or something?"

"The art seems good for the first time in a while, the movement seemed smooth. Decent quality episode."

"Last thread someone said 'Zen-Oh is omniscient' but he clearly isn't if he can not see the Hit and Dyspo movements. So with that, he's inferior to Vados and Whis."

"I don't think the situation would have changed that much if they had brought Yamcha instead of Freeza."
"Yamcha wouldn't be able to win against Kakunsa"

They are talking about Uub a little and whatever Red/Blue was going on. I'm bad at Lore so it's hard to translate.
>>
>>161340705
Toriyama has absolutely nothing to do with this bullshit and you should really stop throwing the man under the bus to protect the outright amature efforts of the Super writers.
>>
File: champa.gif (2MB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
champa.gif
2MB, 500x279px
>>161341351
He's too good for her.
>>
>>161340859
How is losing to hit "jobbing"? He left hit winded, then hit turned on his gary stu abilities.

How can anyone expect anyone who isn't top 3(Goku, Jiren, Hit) to do an ass-pull and get easy wins?
>>
Will Hit have all these abilities in the manga? Episode was 10/10.
>>
>>161341257
And you seem to lack reading comprehension. I said they didn't mention it. The preview narration didn't make a big deal out of the form return.

Showing something isn't making a big deal out of it. It's meant to make the viewer curious, yes, but the way you are talking it sounds like you thought they were hyping up the form's return, which wasn't the case.
>>
>>161341371
do these fucking chodes ever have an argument or shitpost in the least
>>
>>161341371
>"Yamcha wouldn't be able to win against Kakunsa"
Fucking wrecked.
Yamchafags will never recover.
>>
>>161341337
>no volleyball filler with a team of Gotenks, Piccolo and Tenshinhan
There's a lack of Gotenks in general, which pains me since he's one of my favorite characters. His abilities were cool and inventive.
>>
>>161341389
I hope Toyo decides to make Hit as strong as he is in the anime. He's grown on me a lot since he stepped in the ring with Goku, and and I think a lot of other people like him too
>>
Hit may be a grand tier assassin, but there is no way that even with timeskip he could get "Adjusted" to Dyspo's faster then light speed. If even the Gods are surprised, its a big fucking deal.
>>
>>161341444
>Champa playing Volleyball
>>
Next weeks episode with Muten Roshi-sama looks like shit desu. Not even gonna bother live streaming it.
>>
File: 36865756767.jpg (1MB, 694x2346px) Image search: [Google]
36865756767.jpg
1MB, 694x2346px
>>
>>161341431
>Do these superior posters ever do the same stupid shit that we inferior posters do?
No.
>>
>>161340505
>But it was goku who used it first during Champa tournament, are you retard?
Goku went from SSG to SSB in the manga tournament, but he wasn't switching back and forth like Vegeta did until this anime episode.
>>161340394
You missed the part where I said I'm shitposting.
>>
>"My rope explodes so you can't get to me when I fly"
>"what are Ki attacks"
Who writes this shit? Super writers are worse than fanfiction tier.
>>
>>161341431
you missed two or three weeks ago. They were talking about koreanpedros
>>
>>161341472
toeishills BTFO
>>
>>161341453

give him hakai too

I hate this shitter, probably hit will have bullshit power up
>>
>>161341472
They are taking shit from toyotaro's fan fiction. Dragonball AF is officially canon.
>>
>>161341371
>"You did not need Goku for this story"
Superficially, yeah, but part of the point was to show them being the ultimate tag team.

>"I remember the vuvuzela from the 2010 FIFA World Cup."
we all do

>"Vegeta hasn't had a success since the ninth battle lol"
...that's not so long ago tho, this is the same franchise where characters spend entire sagas not fighting.

>"So far it doesn't seem like Freeza was necessary. I guess they're building up to him and Frost making a coup d'état or something?"
This is totally an /a/ comment

>"Last thread someone said 'Zen-Oh is omniscient' but he clearly isn't if he can not see the Hit and Dyspo movements. So with that, he's inferior to Vados and Whis."
As already stated. Are the japs as dense as the west then?

>"Yamcha wouldn't be able to win against Kakunsa"
lol epic XD. Seriously the japs seem as shitty as the western fanbase.
Also, given how power levels are fucked, if there IS a saga where Yamcha could wreck shit its this one.
>>
>>161341494
Hit used a ki attack so they didnt forget it

Goku is just retarded
>>
>>161341453
Yeah, Hit's popularity is due to the anime. In the manga he is a pathetic jobber.
>>
>>161339136
I don't remember much of DBZ so i don't know if it was just as rampant there, but do they seriously need to pause every fucking second to explain an attack? fucking seriously? Do kids not know what a fakeout is? Is that is?

"Did you do a fake out?"
"Yes I did a fakeout"
"Sugoi"
"Sasuga Hitto"
>>
>>161341494

I though this was normal during Z?
>>
>>161341356
indestructible arena
>>
>>161341457
He just bluffed anon.
>>
>>161341519
>part of the point was to show them being the ultimate tag team.
But what's the point of that?
Honestly, I was disappointed when Goku came to his rescue. I was kind of hoping we'd finally see the U6 Namekians in action.
>>
File: yardrat.jpg (23KB, 191x375px) Image search: [Google]
yardrat.jpg
23KB, 191x375px
>>161339136
I have a theory that Zeno doesn't really have the ability to destroy, just the ability to transport things on the universal level. If he really was all that strong then the Grand priest would be worried as hell but no he always has that smug ass look on his face.

No God of Gods would need fucking body guards that are weaker than themselves.
>>161339197
>>
>>161341437

the japanese are too intelligent to argue over petty shit. Only low-IQ retards (typically americans and spics) will argue and troll, japanese culture means they usually post intelligent opinions or keep their mouths shut.
>>
>>161341457
When Hit said "Can you move fast in succession?", I'm assuming the answer is no.
Dyspo needed to save his 1000x speed thing for when Hit used his Time Skip. Dyspo can counter that, but that doesn't help much against a guy who can stand toe-to-toe with SSBKK.
>>
>>161339595
Jiren doesn't want to associate himself with the weak scum of his universe
>>
File: DGNIs2sVwAAdg9x.jpg (152KB, 1161x843px) Image search: [Google]
DGNIs2sVwAAdg9x.jpg
152KB, 1161x843px
still not scanned...
>>
>>161339136
I was watching this sense, and it struck me as retarded that an ominoptent being could not see a moving being moving easily 100 times the speed of light in DBZ a series where fighters break the laws of physics but still can perceive things normally.

>>161339197
He can literally erase anything with a thought, there is no reason for him to have guards.
>>
>>161341498
>i-its toyo and not toriyama
>>
>>161339858
Omnipotent =\= omniscient
>>
Hit being able to counter Dyspo makes no sense.

The Bunny should still be able to clobber Hit even if he does a feint or not. How does faking the time skip change the fact that the Bunny is going to attack him?
>>
>>161341552
Wrong post?
>>
>>161341539
DBZ's flaws are often over exagerated or totally made up on the internet but that did happen and happens often in anime. HxH's manga can be even worse. All things considered, this episode wasn't as bad in that regard.
>>
File: fr.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fr.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
FORMATION!
>>
>>161341309
Champa at the 2010 World Cup edit when?
>>
>>161341569
I can't believe the worst new character got anything at all.
>>
>>161341534
>Hit
>Popular
In what world anon, the only thing Super has that can be said its popular are Beerus and Black.
>>
>We are justice
>NAH MAN WE WUZ JUSTICE AND SHIT BUT THAT DONT EXIST NOTHING PERSONNAL KID
When did this change happen in Toppo? When did this change happen? It was never foreshadowed in the slightest. Why can't Toeis writers write competent character progression?
>>
>>161341569
>camel toe when wearing baggy as fuck pants

how
>>
>>161341583
This
>>
>>161341483
>superior posters
More like reddit-tier robotic creeps stating the obvious and too afraid to insult anyone. Wow, he remembers the world cup, cutting edge discussion right there.
>>
>>161341583

my speed is speedier than yours
>>
>>161341572
Considering how fast assassin's like hit are, he could be killed before he did the preparations. Maybe he has to charge up his ki to do it. Much like dyspo was using this against hit to catch him before za warudo.
>>
>>161341592

yeah, meant for the post above yours.
>>
>>161341550
>But what's the point of that?
Probably just that, unless they team up against Jiren later but I doubt so.

The namekians are probably being saved for a Piccolo episode.
>>
>>161341572
He has poor eyesight.
>>
>>161341583
>The Bunny should still be able to clobber Hit even if he does a feint or not.
Dyspo gets 1000x faster for a short period. Hit was using feint to make it use it at a moment where TimeSkip was not used. Plus he has his intangibility tech. .
>>
File: lolita folder(681).png (329KB, 597x480px) Image search: [Google]
lolita folder(681).png
329KB, 597x480px
>>161341604
He got a wiff of that magic girl magic and has a new purpose in life.
>>
File: Kale legs.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Kale legs.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
This shot makes me want to fuck Kale so bad.
>>
>>161341528
No I mean like a regular fucking Ki blast. Did this motherfucker never consider that possibility?
>>
>>161341453
He probably will. The fast adaptability is pretty much Hit's signature trait now.

Also, isn't Toyotaro more involved with the anime writing room in this arc? At least I remember some news about that back when it was announced. That probably means even though events won't perfectly line up (as the manga still needs to have differences to spice things up and attract readers), character abilities should be more similar. Probably that's why we're seeing SSG and the "only go into Blue when attacking to save stamina" tactics in the anime now.
>>
>>161340603
A good excuse is that the android training is automatic.
Basically the nanomachines in the androids body just keep improving it endlessly.
>>
File: images.png (12KB, 286x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
12KB, 286x177px
>>161341583
>>
>>161341583
>Feint
>Bunny charges, anticipating the time skip
>Quickly attack where he's going to be
It's literally what Goku did when he first fought Hit. Goku himself implied that Dyspo is kind of a dumbass who can only super speed in a straight line.
>>
>>161341472
Yeah this seems retarded too, Why even use Blue if SSG has more benefits minus a little bit of power this is like SUPER form vs ssj

Proof that toei AND toriyama are out of touch
>>
>>161341669
Her stupid face is like a balloon with features.
>>
File: HotAsianMilfGetsSAIY'D.png (193KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
HotAsianMilfGetsSAIY'D.png
193KB, 640x360px
>>161341605
Saiyan pussy is phat
>>
>>161341574
I'm talking about that bullshit vegeta does vs zama.
>>
>>161341669
would start off with her feet :3
>>
>>161341604
Well, it could be argued its a desperate situation. I mean, even if they're strong, they're still thre guys. But yeah, I agree with you.

Though when he started saying that I felt for a moment that he meant everything he ever said about justice was a facade that he's dropping but that's probably wrong.
>>
>>161336952
Because its not manageable. Its like U7 trying to recruit kid buu (if he was still alive) or hildegarn (if he was canon) for the tournament
>>
>>161339358
It never said that he ssg speed was more then enough it just when he wanted some extra kick to his attacks he went blue if anything this is the smartest thing he's done all tornament
>>
>>161340983
>>Actually spends a fair amount of time fucking Hit up when Hit was the "final boss" of the U6 Tournament arc
>fucking Hit Up

Watch the episode before replying about it, retard. "Fair amount of time" your shitstained ass, Dyspo only managed to get a couple of attacks before getting quickly figured out by Hit and once that happened it was over.

>>No he's not strong guys haha jobb!!!

Listen, my little shit for brains, I'll explain it for you so you can understand: Hit was never in real problem with Dyspo. Goku's help was never needed. The thing about Hit is that just getting a couple of shots at him is useless. If you can't defeat his Time Powers then you are just going to job to him just like Vegeta did. Dyspo thought his superspeed and super hearing could help him, too bad Hit's adaptability and improvement puts him on another level.
>>
>>161341583
Didn't Hit improve?
>>
>>161341709
thats was clearly toriyamas idea
>>
>>161341621
>Shitposting this hard
>Mentions reddit for no reason
As I said, superior posters.
>>
>>161341361
I'm saying that Toriyama can change things as he sees fit.
This fucking outline they keep saying that toriyama created is FUCKING BULLSHIT!

It's a lie constructed to push this shit show down the ignorant fans throat.

Toriyama, if he wasn't just beaten down by life and his own creation, would not have allowed this shit to continue.

He just does not care anymore and Toei cares even less.
>>
>>161341685
>"only go into Blue when attacking to save stamina" tactics in the anime now

kek blu was wasting stamina when I checked last time
>>
>>161339286
He is just a guy whos only powers is to destroy universes, that's it, just imagine a kid being born and having that one power, he doesn't train or anything so he doesnt get stronger, it's literally just that.
>>
Why is Goku so lame? He barely beats anyone
>>
File: U6_Broly_base.png (158KB, 255x500px) Image search: [Google]
U6_Broly_base.png
158KB, 255x500px
>>161341669
Imagine making cummies on her cute tummy
>>
>>161341483
>>161341431
>>161341552
>>161341519
"GT still worthless trash lol"

From the current thread.

Japanese fans get REALLY salty when you bring up GT. I'll repost my translation from a GT they had.

"GT is boring trash.
Super is cheap trash.
They are both non-canon"

"GT is the best"
"Please go to the hospital"

Literally accusing anyone who defends GT of being Koreans.
"Just admit you're Koreans GT fans."

"GT Chon loves ttongsul and kimchi."

(Chon is a slur for Koreans, ttongsul is a wine made from literal feces)

"Stop bullying GT fans, they're Korean pigs so we aren't allowed to discriminated against them."

"GTfag is jealous of Super's fun"

"GT fans are fucking retarded Koreans."

"GT's characters are unattractive"
"Your existence is unattractive"

"Still better than Super."

"This thread is shit"

2ch threads have more moderation I think, and more strict rules about 'vandalism'.
>>
>>161341604
They are down to 3 fighters, man. Cut him a break.
>>
>>161341603
I mean for those who like Hit.
>>161341696
>SSG has more benefits minus a little bit of power
Because the power difference is huge? Goku is getting a new form anyway.
>>
>>161341647
>Namekians are literally only there to give Pickle another Namek Fusion powerboost
Fuck.
>>
>>161341694
>>161341694
>>161341694
>>161341694
>>
>>161339136
Zeno is the god of destruction.

Priest is his angel.

Priest is more powerful.
>>
>>161341789
fuck off
you're the reason these threads get deleted
>>
File: TournamentofpowerU2Memb_(3).png (844KB, 884x1074px) Image search: [Google]
TournamentofpowerU2Memb_(3).png
844KB, 884x1074px
what's his endgame?
>>
>>161341779
See, they know what's up.
>>
>>161341789
RETARD
>>
>>161341604
To me it looked like he was just cracking under pressure. Most of his team is gone, he's seen two universes be erased. That eye close up when he is saying that also makes him look nervous.

Also you can't place the blame entirely on Toei when we don't know what Toriyama's outlines say on the matter. Which we can only really infer after the manga also comes out and we se what overlaps between both.
>>
>>161341604
They are in a desperate situaiton where their Universe is going to be erased if they lose and you blame Toppo for abandoning this whole Justice thing to get down to business and save his Universe? This episode was trash, but not because Toppo decided to accept the reality of things in this tournament of power.
>>
>>161341737
>hit improved 1000x
>>
>>161341738
Except it's not? Toyotaro ripped that shit straight from his AF fan manga. "Momentarily turning blue to deflect or attack while staying in red most of the time to conserve stamina" isn't something that toriyama though of. Toriyama prefers the perfect blue approach where it's just mastering the form to make it take as little energy as possible.
>>
>Cauli tells Kale to shut up because she wants to save Hit
Hit x Cauli doujins when?
>>
>>161341696
>Yeah this seems retarded too, Why even use Blue if SSG has more benefits minus a little bit of power this is like SUPER form vs ssj
SSG healing isn't canon and other than stamina the form isn't better than Blue.
>>
>>161341266
Only good part, really.
>>
>>161341827
He's a white knight who wants to get his dick wet, but deep down knows that he'll never get any action because he's nothing more than a beta orbiter.
>>
>>161341605
sweat causes stick
>>
>>161341827

he will teleport on the bench

honestly still don't get why he can't just teleport people off the stage
>>
File: 1479246172129.gif (925KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
1479246172129.gif
925KB, 500x345px
>>161341669
>>161341775
>>161341569
>>161341605
>>161341708
>>
>>161341735

Hit was clearly fucked up from those one or two punches though. He had the tell-tale scrape marks on his face/body which always are used to indicate a character has been heavily damaged in Dragon ball.
>>
>>161341779
That looks exactly like our threads, just swap Koreans with Mexicans.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>161341816
>he thinks having a femdom-muscle loli waifu is disgusting

your lose, kiddo
>>
>>161341547
>Grand Priest wasted almost 2 days to make that arena
>Cell made his arena with rocks in a few seconds

Result was the same, shit getting destroyed.
I will laugh a lot when the Zenos demand to forget about the rule of the ringouts, because they are enjoying too much the fight between Goku vs Jiren
>>
>>161341867
Pure Progress, just like in Xenoverse 2
>>
>>161341787
Nah, I don't think that's gonna be the case either.
>>
File: 1502978477991.jpg (18KB, 480x418px) Image search: [Google]
1502978477991.jpg
18KB, 480x418px
.>>161337176
No really. Thanks to the British, thousands of Chinese immigrants were brought over to Jamaica around 120 years ago. My grandmother on my parternal side is half Chinese, and the one on my mother's side was a quarter Chinese. Nice try though, didn't know actually having another race in your blood is we wuzzery, I don't even think I look particularly Asian.

You stupid double nigger.
>>
>>161341870
how the fuck do you know that?
clearly your headcanon
>>
>>161341876
Hit only knows love for Goku.
>>
>>161341870
Whatever, Toriyama approved of it being in the Manga and thats that
>>
>>161341827
Join the select group of warriors who managed to drop a fighter and aren't from U6 or U7 in this shitty ass arc.
>>
>>161341859
I don't have anything against having Toppo abandon his idea of justice. But if he does actually write a character arc instead of automatically getting him to point B.
>>
>>161341908

opening already spoiled this
>>
>>161339939
Akira Toriyama could forget about them.
>>
File: ugh.gif (2MB, 356x400px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
2MB, 356x400px
>>161341905
The only thing Im losing is my lunch.
>>
>>161339136
>He created the universes and can destroy them anytime he wants, but he can't see the fighter's movements from his own universes?
He is looking at it through his godpad's screen, if it doesn't have high enough framerate he can't see shit.
>>
>>161339286
>Seriously, they were going FTL in saiyan saga

Oh God, it's one of those retards who thinks the Special Beam Cannon travels at the speed of light.

And they are infesting this general. Fucking kill me. You'd think over a decade of people drilling the proper feats into your thick head would have worked, but apparently not.
>>
>>161341572
>He can literally erase anything with a thought, there is no reason for him to have guards.
If they kill him before he has a chance to react, then his powers aren't worth a shit.
>>
File: wot.png (121KB, 250x418px) Image search: [Google]
wot.png
121KB, 250x418px
>yfw roshi uses the mafuba to defeat ganos, caway, shantsa and dercori at the same time
>>
>>161341603
Are you completely out of touch with reality nigga?

EVERYONE fucking HATES Black Goku and Beerus is seen as an irrelevent lazy cunt that is basically a more powerful and less useful king kai. Because at least king kai fucking taught goku the kaioken and the spirit bomb. The fuck as Beerus done other then enable his stupid bullshit that lead to the mess their in now?

Anime Hit is the most popular OC DONUT STEEL character in Super period.
>>
>>161341905
Having a waifu at all is what is more disgusting than anything else, waifufag.
Can't wait for U6 to be erased and with it the stupid faces of these two >>161341669.
>>
File: sas.gif (720KB, 540x313px) Image search: [Google]
sas.gif
720KB, 540x313px
Ssshh,

she's resting to btfo of Gohan.
>>
>>161341834
>Also you can't place the blame entirely on Toei when we don't know what Toriyama's outlines say on the matter.

Blaming Toei at this point is so stupid when we have actual evidence Toriyama is the one to blame for the worst parts of Super not counting fillers. Zamasu's clone army, the Potara downgrade, Goku getting hurt by bullets and more are all the brilliant ideas of that hack.
>>
>>161341569
no one cares
>>
File: hook.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hook.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>161342017
>>
>>161341371
>"Hit is faster than the speed of sound but the sounds of the muscles is transmitted to Dyspo earlier lol"

Yeah, that was weird.
>>
lol anime Goku stole manga Vegeta's spotlight with the SSG to SSGSS and back idea.
>>
>>161342017
Try harder with your bait next time
>>
>>161342017
Hit deserves being popular, because hit is fucking cool.
>>
File: fed.jpg (33KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
fed.jpg
33KB, 512x384px
Did she marry 17?
>>
>>161339646
Why are you guys overthinking a children's cartoon and why do you sound like a 10 year old?
>>
>>161341939
> But if he does actually write a character arc instead of automatically getting him to point B.

Fair enough, but remember Toei is just as bad as Toriyama when it comes to writing and maybe even worse.
>>
>>161341686
Then why did the androids in trunks time not become nigh invincible power houses from just fucking around and fighting Gohan for decades?
>>
>>161341859
He was the one who sent the 5 others to take care of the female saiyans.
He also sent that green guy to save Dyspo's ass from being dropped.
All while he and Jiren stood around like jackasses, doing nothing but conserving energy because of reasons.
It makes him look like a piece of shit, especially when was all about MUH JUSTICE a few minutes before Dyspo got his face rearranged.
>>
>>161341351
You made me hard.
Fuck you.
>>
File: 1503004313102.png (2MB, 776x3270px) Image search: [Google]
1503004313102.png
2MB, 776x3270px
>>161342024
Funny of you to say that.
>>
>>161341371
>"I left for five minutes and came back to Olive Oil Face and vuvuzela"
Holy shit my sides.
>>
>>161342030
Reminder that if they let Toriyama do his thing, there would be no androids 17 and 18, and no Cell. 19 and 20 would have been the main villains.
>>
>>161342080
she got dumped by tien and ended up being spat out of the bottom of the west city porn industry
>>
>>161342093
Decades? It was 1 decade at most. I get your point. But if that's the case, gohan should have gotten more powerful at twice the rate.
>>
File: 1500829989584.jpg (257KB, 851x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1500829989584.jpg
257KB, 851x1200px
>>161342024
WAKEY WAKEY!
>>
Zeno can't see Dyspo because he has no formal training and can't sense ki, but he's still far too powerful for Dyspo or anyone else to damage.
There's your answer.
>>
>>161342135
She became an alcoholic and then a trucker.
>>
>>161341870
It's hard to tell what Toriyama prefers. For all we know Toyotaro could have brought this up as something he did on his fan-manga and Toriyama liked the idea and decided to roll with it.
Or he could have changed his mind on the matter for whatever other reason. This is Toriyama we're talking about here.

And there is the possibility you're right and Töyotaro came up with that on his own, and Toei decided to follow suit. We have no way of knowing unless some interview provides evidence to either.

I should mention that the thing about mastery isn't gone. Goku and Vegeta come up with roundabout strategies to make more efficient use of Blue for extended periods of time because they don't have enough mastery over it yet.
>>
>>161342055
I don't fucking care much. New dimension maybe sound moves faster or his ears can detect it earlier. I'm not going to call out Toeis writers for not being physicists
>>
>>161341371
"At least the worthless characters can be dealt with easily."

Fun Japanese fan fact, "Small Fish character" 雑魚キャラクター is like used to mean 'mob enemy' 'worthless character' 'mook' etc.
>>
>>161342138
where is that from
>>
>>161340146
Are you fucking stupid or just b8 cause roshi is not stronger then tien not only did the talisman boost him he was blood lusted. Hit rekt the bunny and ill give you kale cause goku going blie to tank those hits was stupid and her walking though the blue kama wave.
>>
>>161342158
You became a faggot and then I fucked your mother.
>>
File: SSB_ki.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SSB_ki.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
>>161342138
>>
File: FRIEZED.png (497KB, 900x498px) Image search: [Google]
FRIEZED.png
497KB, 900x498px
>>161342114
Yeah, okay nice.

HOWEVER!
>>
>>161342055
Not really.
Dyspo can be faster than light for only short periods of time so he just wait to hear the sounds that Hit makes then use its burst of speed.

This Nip is just retarded.
>>
>SSGodku shows up in the preview
>expect some explanation as to why he can access the form again without the ritual
>in the actual episode, he just shows up in it and the Kaioshin just glances over it like it's a perfectly natural thing for him to do
Fuck this show
>>
File: Noticia-179411-goku_vs_gohan.png (426KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Noticia-179411-goku_vs_gohan.png
426KB, 620x465px
>>
>>161341870
That shit was literally taken from Goku switching to Kaioken during hits during the Frieza fight first though dumbass. I wouldn't be surprised if Toriyama liked the idea of transformations doing it, but Toyble using it in AF came from Kaioken first, and then the idea of transformation switching was brought to Super. Learn your DBZ fag.
>>
>>161342227
kek, Piccolo's pants made me think this was an edit with Caulifla shopped over Gohan for a sec.
>>
File: 1500812744172.png (390KB, 883x493px) Image search: [Google]
1500812744172.png
390KB, 883x493px
>>161342224
Looking good Kale!
>>
>>161342040
>>161342063
Prove me wrong.

No one likes ANYTHING about the future trunks arc. It was so bad that it basically tanked trunks popularity
And Beerus isn't popular at all bruh.
I don't even know where you're getting that shit from.
>>
>>161342270
>expecting explanation
That is manga's forte
>>
>>161342163
Vegeta's spotlight comes from more than a decade old fanfiction written by Toyotaro when he used the toyble handle. I don't remember what number saiyan it was, but it was basically the main character (xicor, i think) switching forms like vegeta did (and goku did in this episode) to conserve energy and deal hard blows at the right time.
>>
File: Ganos.png (954KB, 1918x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Ganos.png
954KB, 1918x1078px
Are you ready for /our boy/ to return next episode?
>>
>>161342126

So this is why DB super is shit. No editor to come slap toriyama when he's being retarded.

Seriously DBZ would have been shit too without Toriyama's editor keeping his retarded ideas in check
>>
>>161342270
Read the manga. :^)
>>
>>161342325
He and Caway look good, I want Roshi to lose.
>>
>>161342311
>>161342329
It pissed me off in the manga, so I was expecting the anime to address it somewhat. Boy, what a fool I was
>>
File: Dyspo.png (142KB, 251x407px) Image search: [Google]
Dyspo.png
142KB, 251x407px
Are we gonna see more of Dyspo. Or is he just a designated jobber that will not do anything for the whole tournament from now on? I gotta say I enjoyed his fight with Hit, even though it was one sided in his favor for the first half and then one sided in Hit's favor for the second half.
>>
>>161342149

what's the point in fighting for his entertainment if he has no training and likely has no idea what's going on?
>>
>>161339136
Zeno put all his points to "Delet" while the Grand priest has more balanced skill setup. Anyway, todays episode was best one for a while. Toppo is getting serious and the spoiler for next episode looks like we are amping up the chaff-deletion.
>>
>>161342325
Who the fuck is thats?
>>
>>161342368
Welcome to every shonen anime fight ever.
>>
>>161341604
>Why can't Toeis writers write competent character progression?
The only one getting any is Jiren desu
>>
File: 1503004848376.png (428KB, 445x246px) Image search: [Google]
1503004848376.png
428KB, 445x246px
>>161342227
>>161342281
>waifucucks called out on the ugly sticks they idolize now resort to anti Gohan spam
How does it feel that your favorite little incompetent shitters were of no use whatsoever this ep and the only one worthy to team up with their team's MVP has to be Goku?
>>
File: indifference.jpg (124KB, 1267x709px) Image search: [Google]
indifference.jpg
124KB, 1267x709px
>>161342390
Thread and post is now KIERO'D
>>
>>161342089
>overthinking a children's show
for children or not, it's supposed to make fucking sense
>>
>>161342360
The manga has an explanation. SSG can be transformed into whenever, wasn't just absorbed into base there, and has used the form in every arc so far. Stop expecting the anime to explain anything, cuck.
>>
>>161342206
Then they should give that shit to Tien.

Want to know what I think?
Roshi was not supposed to be in Tiens ep.
Someone somewhere thought they were being clever and added him in there. And he stood out like a sore fucking thumb.
The talisman making Tien strong enough to take on SSJ2 goku would have been awesome.
But goku going blue to fight fucking ROSHI?

Nuh uh.

Shit is all kinds of fucking retarded.
>>
>>161342356
you think they're gonna let someone from U7 drop out without taking out at least 2-3 people?
>>
>>161342356
>Anyone from U7 or U6 losing to anyone from another universe that's not themselves or Jiren
>>
>>161342387
The secretly overpowered guy who's going to eliminate Jiren
>>
>>161342368
I'd say he was left in the ToP for a reason, but he's definitely not going up against Hit again. Hit is way out his league.
He might fight the U6 Saiyans
>>
>>161340412
>Them fucking up power levels and not having respect for the source material is why Super is hated and the entire DB IP is losing steam very fast.
You're fucking delusional if you believe this. Super is hated by assmad Zbabies who have never even watched or read the original Dragon Ball because it isn't edgy enough.
>>
>>161342434
Roshi helped Krillin against the parrot, and he teamed with Tien before.
>>
>>161342375
He can see people punching others and flashy techniques.
>>
>>161342412
>Gohan
Who? Was that character even in this episode?
>>
>>161342390
>general shit
MOOOOODDDSSSS
>>
>>161342328
Yeah, the DBS manga is Toriyamas ideas as unfiltered as you will ever see them. The anime is slightly more filtered but still has to follow Toriyama's ideas with no real oversight and has it's own issues from Toei being cheap bastards on top of that.
>>
File: 1496755824390.png (155KB, 237x272px) Image search: [Google]
1496755824390.png
155KB, 237x272px
>I move at unimaginable speeds!

Then why not just overwhelm/finish off your fucking opponent instead of just taking surprise shots here and there so they wont have the time to think? I fucking despise this trope of super speed being used by idiotic characters.

If your shit is unreactable then EVERY SECOND of you talking to your opponent is a wasted opportunity for an attack.
>>
what a actual fuck?
since when goku can just enter GOD mode whitout the ki of the other 5 fuckers?
>>
>>161342318
I'm not saying it isn't his idea. Just that we can't possibly know if the use the idea is seeing on both versions of Super is his initiative or if Toriyama decided to include it after learning of it somehow.
Reminder that making an arc about Trunks wasn't Toriyama's original idea, one of the anime staff guys suggested it to him. But it being implemented still came from Toriyama. Could be the same case.
>>
>>161342390
1. Don't post a thread before this one hits page 10
2. Don't link your thread in this thread, that is chaining threads and it against the rules

Please, it's like you want the mods to crack down even further and start just snap deleting all DBS threads for a few months.
>>
>>161342517
Maybe he can't use it every second and must buy time to go for it again? Ever thought about that, smart guy?
>>
>>161342517
It's a combination of plot armor and low budget for fight animations. If this fight was animated by say, madhouse or bones, we'd have 3 minutes of bombastic high speed action with minimal dialogue and standing still, culminating in whatever the plot dictates.
>>
>>161342517
rabits can only move by jumping anon
>>
>>161342551
this

what the fuck man
>>
>>161342368
Jiren is going to show his true colors and eliminate both him and Toppo because he's so overconfident in his own powers that he thinks they're just getting in his way.
>>
Am I the only one who wants to see the performance of Roshi?
>>
>>161342450
He's too strong for the U6 Saiyans, other than Kale probably. He was able to overpower SSGod Goku, who had to resort to SSB in order to counterattack. At the same time he's too weak to fight against anyone SSB level and up. Dyspo is either gonna fight more jobbers, or get BTFO again as soon as he fights someone stronger than SSGod Goku.
>>
>>161342375
What's the point of watching DB if you have no training and don't know the specifics of how ki attacks work?
The answer to your question is because he's a child. The asnwer to my question is because you're a manchild.
>>
File: toei.jpg (380KB, 853x1920px) Image search: [Google]
toei.jpg
380KB, 853x1920px
>>161342328
The only thing slapping toriyama is toei to get more saiyan transformations and saiyans.
I would not be surprised if the scene on the picture is word by word what toei said.
>>
>>161340647
I hate you so much for making me blogpost but fucking fuck
Power levels in the Dragonball series are very much a mixed bag, but thats mainly because you have a huge tone shift when the series went from gag, to a more action based setting. That being said, if you seperate the gag part and take the power even a little bit seriously you'd find the simple concept of "that guy with a power level of 530000 could fuck over farmer with shotgun six ways from Sunday". In fact, the only real problem came from over analysis from the fanbase, and for Akira's inability to keep up with his own thematic scaling.
>>
>>161342551
It's implied that you only need the ritual for the first time. After that you can go God whenever you want.
>>
File: pic3.gif (3MB, 274x209px) Image search: [Google]
pic3.gif
3MB, 274x209px
Remember when the unveiling of a new technique was a marvelous sight to behold, had appropriate music and kept you on the edge of your seat?
>>
>>161341266
>>161341888
Is Champa /our/ GoD?
>>
>>161342390
inb4 404
>>
>>161342464
Fully 95% of the fucking fanbase has never ever seen a single fucking ep of DB.
And from the way you're talking you fucking act as if Powerlevels haven't been a fucking thin in DB since the first fucking ep.
You're a motherfucking moron and not a single fucking thing in DBS harkens back to DB in any way other then trying to ass pull some long forgotten techniques that were forgotten about and for good reason and bringing in fucking roshi for no goddamnd reason.
>>
>>161342716
I thought he was shit even then.
>>
>>161342716
>Remember when 5 minutes were like 10 episodes?

Yes and I am glad that's over
>>
>>161342502
Toyotaro doesn't do Toriyama's ideas 1:1. He also adds his own stuff just like Toei does, and in this case Toriyama acts as the editor.
Toyotaro has said (and we've seen sketches to prove) that Toriyama is more particular aboug gags and visual reference stuff (like making the Super Dragon Balls on the Nameless Planet's sky bigger), so I don't think he interfers too much with how Toyotaro chooses to conduct a fight, for example, as long as it reaches his specified conclusion.
>>
>>161342677
THEN WHY THE FUCK THEY WASTED ALL THIS TIME DO THIS NORMAL MODE BULLSHIT?
GOD MODE LITERALY HEALS THE BODY AND RESTORES STAMINA

WHY ISNT VEGETA AND GOHAN IN THAT FORM TO KEEP STAMINA AND HEAL
>>
>>161342645
This. The problem is people over-analysing every little thing when it comes to power levels then deciding that there's a problem because what's happening in the show doesn't match their stupid head-canon that they developed from all the constant over-analysis..
>>
>>161342551
He took shit from the knock-off saiyans for a reason.
>>
File: file.png (690KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
690KB, 848x480px
>>161342716
not realy
>>
>>161340201
>At this point its best to wait for the manga

4 years later, Toyotaro finally begins the ToP meanwhile anime goku is fighting super galactic buu-cell
>>
>>161342774
No it doesn't.
SSG does heal physical injuries (or at least they haven't specifically retconned that yet) but it does use stamina, it just uses less stamina than SSB does.
>>
>>161342774
He has to conserve his stamina so he has enough stamina to restore his stamina ya dingus.
>>
>>161342763
>Fully 95% of the fucking fanbase has never ever seen a single fucking ep of DB.
Nice statistics right out of your ass.
DB aired on tv pretty much everywhere that got DBZ, the majority of the fanbase got it backwards, but did watch both.
>>
File: makankosappo.gif (3MB, 332x233px) Image search: [Google]
makankosappo.gif
3MB, 332x233px
>>161342769
>I love shitty art, boring battles and everything to be rushed.

To each his own, I suppose.
>>
>>161342818
I just wanted to point out that we've seen Hellzone Grenade clones 3 times so far.
>>
>>161342844
>>161342852
fair enough

but why isnt vegeta and gohan in god form?
personal dende transformation could come realy usefull in case shit happens
>>
>>161342594
>Implying it would be bad for Mods to start going Zen-oh on DBS threads.
>>
>>161342864
No it didn't you fucking imbecile.
And even in the countries where it did air?
It was never as popular as DBZ and only occasionally watched because it was seen as the prequel to DBZ.
That's it.
>>
>>161342881
so what? everyone copied the kienzan and nobody gave a shit
>>
>>161342594
That would not be a bad thing given how much these threads essentially becoming generals made them deteriorate.
>>
>>161342928
This. Fumigation didn't dub it until much later.

I do remember watching a couple episodes of GT on some Japanese cable channel as a kiddo, though. Was funny to me that they showed goku's dick and balls
>>
File: IMG_1990.jpg (46KB, 605x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1990.jpg
46KB, 605x474px
>>161342971
>fumigation
>>
>>161342831
It's not going to take 4 years. In fact the whole reason that they're dragging the ToP out so much is so the manga can catch up (I mean, it's been 13 minutes in the tournament after 7 fucking episodes).

Expect the manga to cut the Zen-Exhibition match episodes and almost all of the Goku recruitment stuff completely (they'll probably do all of the recruitment in 1 chapter of the manga, effectively ignoring 20 episodes of material and getting straight to the tournament itself within 3-4 chapters).
>>
>>161342716
to be fair that invisible long range punch from hit looks cool as hell
>>
Z fags should have a containment thread on /tv/. Most of them only care about the dub anyway.
>>
>>161343020
Yeah, I'll concede that.
>>
>>161342093
The androids from the trunks universe are weaker
>>
>>161342900
holy shit i just saw
VEGETA HAS GOD MODE IN THE MANGA?
>>
>>161343040
>https://youtu.be/C52mqkL-QkA

Nah. When Piccolo's theme from DB starts playing at this point, I shat bricks.
>>
>>161342782
Yeah. Even as a dumb kid I realized I should turn my brain off qnd stop questioning why super sayains even felt the mountains they were being smashed into. That being said SOME effort would be appreciated. 17s bullshit will never not piss me off, hell even JJBA has more believable asspulls then that
>>
>>161342093
I think you don't understand how broken that lvl5 poacher quest is and 17 has been abusing that for years.
>>
>>161343091
Does Freeza have armpit hair?
>>
>>161342941
I mean 3 times in this tournament arc alone.
I just thought it was kind of funny. At least people stealing Kienzan makes sense, they saw Kuririn doing it. We saw like 2 people use attacks just like Hellzone before Piccolo got a chance to use it.
>>
>>161343091
I can't understand why so many people prefer the generic 90s soundtrack the dub did over the original. I don't know, it just fits so much better. It's more consistent with character motifs as well.
>>
>>161343059
So is Gohan.
What's your point?
>>
File: 1463510058005.jpg (18KB, 316x329px) Image search: [Google]
1463510058005.jpg
18KB, 316x329px
>>161342356
Can't stop the rock.
>>
>>161343329
It's what they grew up with. Nostalgia is a bitch
>>
Man from the sounds of things Super has a serious problem with power levels, like they're ambiguous but not in the good way, more in the way that asspulls are all you are waiting for.
Makes me think how good the Cell Saga was with power levels, you knew who was the strongest at pretty much any given moment, and when it was ambiguous, it was the good kind, like oh shit this guy's about to power up, with PAY OFF.
>>
>>161343416
My point is that if the androids have "auto training", the regular timeline androids would be a lot stronger by the same time.
>>
>>161342368
He doesn't just have super speed, he has super-super speed. If used tactically he could blur over and do the finishing blow on an enemy after Toppo or Jiren stagger them which sends them flying off the ring.

But that wont happen. He'll keep fighting one-on-one(and losing) while Toppo and Jiren just silently watch.
>>
>>161342390
so much for the new rule
>>
>>161343495

Trunks' androids started out way weaker though. They only beat goku because of heart virus bullshit, so in their timeline they didn't even need to be that strong starting out to wipe out all the z-fighters. As long as they killed piccolo before he fused with kami, vegeta would be the only obstacle, and he was probably out in space training or something
>>
>>161343483
I won't disagree power scaling is all over the place in Super, but if you're talking just out of what you read in the OP post and some replies (seems that way, at least. You don't sound as someone who watches it), OP was just being stupid.
Since his first appearances it was established that Zeno has no fighting capabilities. He's pretty much never seen without his guards or his personal attendant (who is stated to be way stronger than Whis)
But he is the top god who can erase all universes if he feels like it. OP and some other people seem to assume having this kind of reality warping ability must absolutely mean he should be strong in fights as well even though the fact he is not a fighter was the first thing established about him.
>>
>>161343643
But that's never established about him, and if he were really that weak then his guards shouldn't have anything to fear from him when he threatens to erase them, since by your logic they would be able to speedblitz him before he could do that.
>>
>>161343329
>shitty imitation of 1960's Godzilla music
>good
LOLLOL
>>
File: teehee.gif (526KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
teehee.gif
526KB, 500x281px
>>161344192
ops wrong thread
>>
>>161339358
I am glad that super saiyan blue has been definitively established as being beyond super saiyan god
>>
>>161343881
He literally can't be killed considering his future self survived his own universal explosion.
>>
>>161343881
We don't know how vulnerable he is. He could be indestructible for all we know.
Or he could be vulnerable and what you pointed out is yet another logic hole we're not supposed to address.

But it was etablished that he is not a fighter. That he is not strong. Him following a super fast fight, which is something always tied with fighting skill in DB, is expected.
>>
>>161344402
Him not following a super fast fight*
>>
>>161344402
He simply has the mind of a child or he's simply not used to people fighting at such high speeds or really at all. Do you seriously think anything or anyone has really bothered to even challenge his position?
>>
>>161339358
all i'm wondering is if they'll ever explain the plot hole about going in and out of Blue consuming your stamina tenfold, which was the justification for Vegeta losing in the Universe 6 arc. Yet Goku has hopped in and out of Blue multiple times in the last 30 minutes of the tournament.
>>
>>161344542
Has the tournament even been on for 30 minutes yet? I thought it was only 20 so far.
>>
>>161344542
Besides they used it so much in black arc that their bodies are mostly use to it now.
>>
>>161340362
It actually works exactly like that. The timeline has to be 100% secure for them to go forward like that. Otherwise, they've entered/created a different timeline, like Trunks. Even then, there has to be a timeline already there and existing.
>>
>>161344620
they had senzu beans and recovery time for all that. And the time they fused. And zenkai boosts. Lots of shit, really.
Thread posts: 581
Thread images: 96

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.