[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will we see Momoshiki in this form in the fight with Naruto and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
Will we see Momoshiki in this form in the fight with Naruto and Sasuke in the Boruto anime?
>>
>>161337280
I imagine it'll be more difficult to animate with all the floating hair and lines, but then again Sekibeing did fucking amazing work with the Nue's fur.
>>
>>161337280
Maybe, but I think the will just reuse movie material.
>>
>>161337280
That'd be fucking cool. He looks way better. Maybe they'll retcon the movie entirely considering how much things have changed since.
>>
>>161337280
Go here in case this one also gets 404d
>>>/vg/186619689
>>
>>161337280
I would love to
The movie version was just plain generic oni
>>
The reason why these threads are so dead is Gaiden. Fuck Gaiden. I hope the nips don't like it.
>>
>>161337280
>Yamashita: I’m fond of Ikemoto-sensei’s sketches. I especially like the ‘real touch’ of his characters and the upper lips…(laugh). Well, I thought Momoshiki was really cool, I was thinking honestly, ‘He did it!’.

Hiroyuki Yamashita is a fan of Ikemoto's take on Momoshiki so it's likely we'll get that in the TV anime.
>>
>>161337280
Yeah, since i'm sure the anime is going to adapt the recap.
>>
>>161338768
When threads have nothing to discuss, they fall victim to shitposting.
>>
Ayys were a mistake. Madara should have been the final boss.
>>
So, I might as well ask here, I'm catching up on Boruto and I just got to episode 8. I'm still trying to understand clones, they're really capable of having a conversation with you and whatnot? I always thought they were just illusions just to distract you, but it seems like Boruto can keep them for as long as he wants and just talk to them. seems eerie.
>>
>>161339544
Normal ones are illusions
But these are shadow clones aka type that splits your chakra and puts portions of user's personality in the clone
>>
>>161339805

Ah, that's what I thought it was. I was always confused at how Illusions and Shadow Clones work. but damn, I guess you can have split personalities with it.

Imagine how masturbation worked.
>>
>>161337280
Maybe we'll finally have a decent discussion when the new chapter gets translated.
>>
>>161339981
Imagine the sex.
>>
Can someone just give me a quick rundown of what the anime is up to

Did it have its own little mini arc before adapting the story we've already seen in the manga? And where does the Boruto movie fit in, or is that an adaptation of the manga too?

How does the timeline go?
>>
>>161340363

Damn, Hinata must be fucking lucky. she gets every type of sex possible with clones.
>>
File: clones1.jpg (109KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
clones1.jpg
109KB, 600x750px
>>161340432
And theres no way it could get repetitive with Kurama involved.
>>
File: timeline.jpg (74KB, 540x381px) Image search: [Google]
timeline.jpg
74KB, 540x381px
>>161340406
Here is a very basic official timeline
>>
File: malasion airlines.png (790KB, 1000x914px) Image search: [Google]
malasion airlines.png
790KB, 1000x914px
>>161340833
>>
>>161337280
I'd like it, but I just don't want the tacky gold eyes

Just leave them as normal Bayakugans and Rinnegans or maybe have the purple Rinnegans turn into Kaguya-esque red Rinnesharingans to show the power up
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.