[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AnoHana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 79697l.jpg (83KB, 319x450px) Image search: [Google]
79697l.jpg
83KB, 319x450px
I just finished this.

What thefuck? It was absolute garbage, it served no purpose at all, I seriously regret watching this anime as I lost hours of my life.
>>
>>161335311
>it served no purpose at all
Yeah, you shouldn't watch anime
>>
>>161335311
It's past your bedtime
>>
File: thats my supplements.jpg (27KB, 1140x641px) Image search: [Google]
thats my supplements.jpg
27KB, 1140x641px
Kimi to natsu no owari...
>>
Dropped it on the 3rd episode. Can an anon convince me to pick it back up?
>>
>>161338309
No, it's typical your typical teenage group where everyone has some kind of stupid drama and everyone likes someone else because that also generates drama. I will never understand why people praise this so highly.
>>
You know what killed it the most for me? The fact that she was actually a ghost. What could have been a fair psychological thriller became a shitty spiritual closure type story when they figured out she could physically move objects in the world. How did it take over six episodes to figure that out? Why wouldn't they focus on finding better means of communicating with her following this discovery? Why did they all suddenly fall into believing in her, not questioning any of the paranormal shit they'd been presented since? Why did they not try to offer proper closure for her family upon realizing her presence in its entirety?

Fuck this series. It took a decent premise and immediately shit on it with contrived anime teen romance, a straightforward point of realization for all involved, and little to no character analysis outside of who wanted to fuck whom. Every twist was weak as hell, and the ending was just a crybaby jimmy teary-eyed farewell that only preteens watching Clannad and School Days could appreciate.
>>
>>161338812
anohana was never giving off thriller vibes, what the fuck are you going on about
>>
I wanted to enjoy and cry to the ending but they had to make the hide and seek scene so drawn out and cheesy that I ended up laughing instead.
>>
Angel Beats is better
>>
Kinda hard to defend a "feel" anime. We can talk about the plot, characters, art and music all we want but if it didn't make you feel anything that is not really a failure on your part.
>>
I was hoping it would fully commit to the whole childhood friends rekindling their friendship after all those years, but it ended up focusing on the supernatural and the mystery(??) without ever really going anywhere with the characters or their relationships. Of course, they had love triangles but that was only to generate cheap drama.

Worst scene in the entire show that encapsulates the shitty writing perfectly is the nighttime shrine scene. The one where they each take turns explaining their character development over the past few years or their own psychological problems as explicitly as possible. Then it ends with the lamest "wow this is just like old times" lines from every character.

It had a nice OP and ED and I liked some of the characters despite the dumb plot if that counts for anything.
>>
>>161335311
Because, to the anime viewer, anything that makes them cry is an automatic 10/10 regardless of it's actual quality.

See also: anything from Key and/or Jun Maeda
>>
>>161341638
*its
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.