[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyone here who watched votoms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: votoms.jpg (902KB, 1562x1259px) Image search: [Google]
votoms.jpg
902KB, 1562x1259px
Is there anyone here who watched votoms?
>>
I did. I finished Mellowink yesterday. I've seen all the ovas except Vein. It was an overall good show with great characters and development.
>>
>>161333136
I love VOTOMS. Japs usually can't do anime endings right, but this show has one of the GOATs.
>>
Watched the TV series, Pailsen Files, Roots of Ambition and the Last Red Shoulder.

The TV series and Roots were fantastic. Pailsen Files was good and The Last Red Shoulder was decent.
I don't like how the prequels and OVAs make Chirico almost godlike (yeah I know, but still).
>>
>>161333927
You've have seen everything worth watching (except for Mellowlink, it's great). Every OVA that chronologically happens after the series is shit (Shining Heresy, Phantoms Arc,,,).
And yeah, the way they handled the ultimate survivor stuff after Last Red Shoulder is very poor. It goes from a guy using his skills to get by against all odds, to the chosen one which can't be killed even when he's shot.
>>
>>161334203
Still, watching a fortress planet go nuclear just because a certain individual put his foot on it was fun as fuck.
Yeah, the eponymous Pailsen Files were a fabrication, but that doesn't change the fact that abnormal survivors are garbage soldiers because their survival and the success of the mission usually are mutually exclusive.. The irony.
>>
>>161333890
And then Shining Heresy happened and shat all over it.
>>
What happens after they launch them into space in a coffin I completely forgot, even the reason they did it. Was that the start of the series?
>>
>>161334203
>(except for Mellowlink, it's great)
I don't know why people say this. Chirico surviving against all odds was given an explanation, but Mellowlink just pulls off even more absurd things with no reason behind it, and half his plans / traps rely on pure luck. The story wasn't even good either.
>>
File: MUSERUUUUU.jpg (49KB, 174x615px) Image search: [Google]
MUSERUUUUU.jpg
49KB, 174x615px
>>
>>161336777
I didn't get replies for the first so I made another, neither is a general so it's ok.
>>
>>161336777
>>161336855
Seconding the DL request. VOTOMS seems like just the thing to sate my Starship Troopers appetite right now.
Yes, I've already seen the actual Starship Troopers anime.
>>
>>161337304
>Starship Troopers anime
There are two. And there is a western animated series too.
>>
>>161333136
Yeah I loved it OP
For a disposable mecha, scopedogs sure are expensive modelkits
Fuck I wish Bandai would extend the gunpla line to older non gundam shows
>>
>>161335918
I noticed that as well. His immunity was so blatantly plot driven by the last episode.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.