[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>promise to meet in afterlife >lulu becomes immortal Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>promise to meet in afterlife
>lulu becomes immortal
Does god hate Shirley?
>>
Lelouch is god, therefore, yes.
>>
>Implying she'snot getting resurrected in S3
Just so you wait.
>>
File: Jupiter.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jupiter.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>Does god hate Shirley?

Fuck the bitch
>>
>>161332102
>in the middle of big battle scene
>phone rings
>HI LULU IT'S SHIRLEY AND I WAS THINKING ABOUT HAVING A TEA PARTY NEXT FRIDAY
>>
>>161332102
YOU'RE MY DESTINY
>>
>>161332102
Sometimes you tell a dying person a lie to comfort them. She can watch Lulu's exploits from Jupiter.
>>
File: 1492777305655.png (606KB, 650x910px) Image search: [Google]
1492777305655.png
606KB, 650x910px
God just like C.C more.
>>
>>161334458
>Built like a brick shithouse
>Immortal
>Wins lulubowl by default by outliving the competition and not being a traitor
Damn right nigga
>>
File: Kallen_Kozuki.jpg (14KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Kallen_Kozuki.jpg
14KB, 300x169px
>>161334905
>not being a traitor
Are you referring to Kallen? She offered to join him two times, once on the Ikaruga, when they betrayed him, and once again at the UN meeting at the academy.
>>
>>161335413
He's just a dumb Cfag who conveniently ignores all the shit CC kept from Lelouch like Marianne.
>>
>>161335491
>Hey, Lelouch, I'm talking with your dead mother, wanna say something to her?
How do you think that would turn out? It was not a nice thing to do, but it looked like to me that she did not want to involve him with that, she only realizes that she is not talking to someone in C's world - dead - in the battle with the Chinese federation, and after that there wasn't really time for that.

Saying that C.C didn't tell him stuff because shits and giggles is the same as saying Kallen betrayed him or that Kallen is stupid, because of that chart.
>>
>>161332102
He wouldn't have killed her if he didn't hate her. Checkmate Atheists.
>>
Shirley didn't deserve all the suffering

I wish I could have saved her. That is my only regurt.

That's a lie. I also regret not being table-kun.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.