[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my penis is this big

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

my penis is this big
>>
>get on his smart phone
>make his dick bigger
>>
File: 1493674250535.png (21KB, 183x213px) Image search: [Google]
1493674250535.png
21KB, 183x213px
>>161324691
Why wouldn't he just attach his smart phone to his crotch? Chicks love vibrating phalli.
>>
>>161324291
this dude can just make his dick the size of a horse's if he wanted with his magic.
>>
File: 1502808429633.png (750KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502808429633.png
750KB, 1920x1080px
>>161324291
>get on his smartphone
>make girl's whole body erogenous and 100x times more sensitive
Dick problem solved
>>
Is it really fun watching a man without flaws?
I mean, even death march or new gate look like a deep and meaningful experience compared to smartphone.
Weren't even japs offended by it?
>>
>>161324760
>his cock doesn't vibrate normally
???
>>
>>161324770
Would you just proud various parts of her body with your glans?
>>
I want Satou Kazuma to kick this faggot's ass.
>>
>>161324778
>can cure blindness, fatal wounds, poison, cancer
>can perform al types of element magic and neutral magic
>unlimited memory
>can make black holes to teleport himself and his bitches anywhere he wants
>harem of all sizes and colors
>royal family loves and trusts him
>engaged to the princess
>GOS on phone
>has god's number on his contact list
>rich as fuck, owns a mansion

still fun to watch somehow.
>>
>>161325012
GPS on phone*
>>
>>161325012
>has only a single contact in his phone
Fucking loser.
>>
>>161325064
who else could he call?
>>
>>161325064
Can't he import his contacts or something? I'm pretty sure he can. But the world he's originally from knows he's dead and it's not like this fantasy world is full of phones.
>>
>>161325219
can't he multiply or create smartphones from scratch with his godly powers?
>>
>>161324291
>that fucking white trenchcoat and Not-Kirito design
I can't stop laughing.
>>
>>161324809
Question is it bad if it kinda vibrated a bit at random times?
>>
MC is based
>>
>>161324291
>2 inches

So normal jap size?
>>
>>161325306
I think it's by design. Like the writer decided to see if he could peddle crap on harem alone. Every single story is a never ending co-incidence, but I guess you could make the argument that god is giving him such favorable outcomes where he lands next to someone willing to pay 10 gold for a school uniform which is enough to pay for a year and a half of room and board at an inn, where quests will earn you 20 days of said inn in income and then the king destroys all notions of logic with currency of means of survival by giving him so much money and a home that he should literally just stop being an adventurer and buy a town / army or whatever he can think of.

But he doesn't do anything interesting. It's just "I have a magical smartphone and 3 cute girls around me".
>>
>>161325552
>3 cute girls
I don't think you're quite up-to-date anymore.
>>
>>161325639
I lost interest. I don't know, maybe this anime is intended for a younger audience. I didn't find his sherlock holmes deduction skills especially deep, I thought the way the royal family acted was way too accommodating since royal families in fuedal periods are typically founded in beliefs of genetic purity and superiority and I was kind of hoping that it would try some world building, but I'm just not sure how interesting said world building will be when he's literally discovered some of the most OP abilities a person could possibly have in the few episodes from teleportation to being able to find any object in the world as well as teleport said object to his position.

He's approaching touhou level power.
>>
>>161325837
It is bad. I'm not entirely sure why I am still watching it, but I think that the utter lack of any tension and the superficial nature of the conflicts are relaxing. Nothing will go wrong because nothing can go wrong. Also, the girls are cute.
>>
Slip too OP, plz nerf.
>>
File: fashion.jpg (137KB, 546x475px) Image search: [Google]
fashion.jpg
137KB, 546x475px
>>161324915
I want Kuzuma to get shat on by someone who actually tasted true suffering and not comedic shenanigans with dumb cute girls.
>>
>>161324778
They're simply characters based on the most popular heroic figure in history, Jesus
Jesus is flawless yet his story is still interesting what with the betrayals, and struggles against evil
>>
>>161326430
But where are struggles and betrayals, Lebowski?
>>
>>161324291
>get smartphone
>enchant: dick
>boost
>multiple
problem solved
>>
>>161325306
All A1 pictures characters look like that.
>>
>>161327785
>gate
>insert into all waifu's omanko
It's just too much power
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.