[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Reflection 05

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 11

File: 49588945489.png (299KB, 806x454px) Image search: [Google]
49588945489.png
299KB, 806x454px
Wherein Eleanor isn't completely useless.
>>
Another one and half minute recap. Is this show aimed at americans or something?
>>
>>161323834
You are aware that anime also does this, right?
>>
No I-guy and minimum X-on this week means the episode was unable to reach it's full potential.
>>
Please dont bully Eleanor.
>>
>>161324816
Though I actually liked this episode aside from the scene when everyone was showing of their powers to Eleanor. It felt a little corny.
>>
>>161325131
I agree. The action scenes were kinda dark but it was alright.
>>
>>161322972
Even X-on was surprised and impressed that Eleanor could actually do usefull stuff.
>>
>>161324946
she's only for bully
>>
File: ost.png (834KB, 676x674px) Image search: [Google]
ost.png
834KB, 676x674px
>>161322972
I'm addicted to the ost.
Sky Show is now my ringtone.
>>
>>161329940
full version wasn't much of an improvement desu
>>
>>161331888
Is the full version out? I can only find the demo version.
>>
Eleanor being extra useful? Nice. Its nice to see the thread still alive too.
>>
>>161331888
I still enjoyed it.

>>161332433
It's out, check the usual place.
>>
I know a lot of people here like to shit on this show but I like it, it's like I'm watching superhero cartoons from the 90's.

It's got a nostalgic feeling to it while still being obviously modern and new
>>
Alright, how did the group of reflected not fight back against NotMagneto?

EXCELSIOR!
>>
>>161332582
Come on man? Bubbles, growing plants? Their powers are for money scheming, not for fightin baddies.
Also, hooray we're going to Texas next week!
>>
>>161332733
out of the ones we've seen, there has to be ones that are offensive somewhat
>>
>>161332546
Some of us enjoy it too anon, don't worry.
>>
The music at pic related scene tears me up, I understand that it was made to make the audience feel the wonder and shit but shit just crack me up.

>>161332733
The plant thing could be used to immobilize people or sharp hard wood to stab with and those vine plants is tough as fuck and the bubbles can easily disorient when you fuck the enemy with it enough.
>>
Sasuga.
>>
>>161329940
>>161331888
I really liked the acoustic version even if it was short. And "Sky Show (”Bel Air” Reflected & Extended Mix)" was very fun.
>>
>>161322972
It's just me or the show is getting more interesting and likeable with each new episode? Still the bigger problem is the pacing, all these 5 episodes could have easily fit in 3 without losing any important content.
>>
>they were underwater
Bubble bubble black woman power is pretty cool.
>>
>>
Nice episode, I guess the "not my problem my relatives are reflected" girl gonna use her power and kick ass.
>>
this feels like the 90s X-Men cartoon except not as fun
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.