[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that dust has settled, did it help?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1503137157127.png (140KB, 1342x295px) Image search: [Google]
1503137157127.png
140KB, 1342x295px
Now that dust has settled, did it help?
>>
>two drawthreads
Nope
>>
It killed /a/. Everything was stable a few moments ago when each series was discussed in its own thread, it had a variety of things. Did the mods think a perfect /a/ looked like a shitty questions and answers forum?
>>
>>161320301
>shounenshitters from facebook and MAL strongly emboldened while the good folks from /pc/ and /ai/ are victims

What do you think?
>>
>>161320392
Drama queen.
>>
>>161320301
Yes. But we need to be allowed to shitpost shounenfag threads again.
>>
>did it help
>entire board filled with DB threads after their containment thread got taken away
Not really.
>>
yes, /a/ is now perfect
>>
>>161320392
this
>>
>>161320301
It's one of the best modposts I've seen in a long time. It explains what's the problem with generals and what exactly makes a thread one of those, at the same time as it acknowledges commonly recurring threads as not being generals as they really aren't. The only problem is the line about separate threads being allowed as long as they aren't being spammed, since that's exactly what's fucking happening right now.
But shitposters can't read and will just accuse everything of being a general anyway, turning every thread into a meta-thread.
>>
>>161320513
It's just proof that DB posters need to be banned en masse like narutards were back in the day. For too long their faggy little club house sheltered them and allowed them to fester and multiply.
>>
File: 3.jpg (29KB, 314x263px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
29KB, 314x263px
>These people seriously think this is going to be an issue by next week

You can really just tell who's new by how they reacted to the sticky. If you're making threads like this, you don't know what actual spam or terrible board quality looks like
>>
>Now that the dust has settled
Not at all. The dust is still raising

>>161320513
it was a bad idea to start this on the same day a new transformation for Guko is revealed.
>>
>>161320627
moot ruined everything by forcing Naruto back in. If that hadn't happened, DBS threads would be getting the same treatment as Naruto threads once got.
>>
>>161320301
No.
>>
>>161320301
Clearly not since you aren't banned for template posting.
>>
File: 1497404543940.gif (1MB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1497404543940.gif
1MB, 500x283px
>>161320428
Your little girl shows aren't CHAD enough.
Shit sucks
>>
>>161320301
They tried to do this some months ago and the same thing happened. All kinds of threads being created with hardly any posts, and all the generals getting constantly remade anyway.
It just makes the whole board a mess for a few days and then they give up and all the generals come back.
Except /djt/ I guess.
>>
>>161320513
Allowing the big three in was a fatal mistake.

Anyway, I think /a/ has been a lot better recently than just a few years ago, and more mod attention to quality control couldn't hurt so long as they don't kill every thread where a little off-topic fun is being had. Colouring outside of the lines has its merits at times.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/qa/1533093
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.