[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memesuba

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Megumaxx.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Megumaxx.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
How do ya think Konosuba can be improved?
>>
>>161320248
Make Komekko and Funifura the MCs and turn the show into a prisma Ilya
ripoff.
>>
Make it 100% about Megumin and make her naked with just her hat on
>>
>>161320248
The show so far is alright, but when they start adopting the LN further the harem Kazuma starts gathering becomes annoying since the parody elements wear off and it starts looking like a regular otaku wish fulfillment isekai with comedy added in rather than the main point of the show being to parody the genre.
>>
>>161320248
Show is already perfect. Why ruin it?
>>
File: meguchew.webm (412KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
meguchew.webm
412KB, 1280x720px
>1. have a good writer that doesn't give a shit about sales and people-pleasing
>2. have the series *actually* parody and subvert isekai/harem shit in a meaningful way, instead of just being self-referential but otherwise average isekai shit
>3. more focus on the main four, stop bringing in new girls each volume (Iris is shit)
>4. commit Kazuma to one relationship earlier on, or don't have any romance at all
>5. make Darkness less of a boring, one-note character
There's your non meme answer.
>>
Remove all pretenses of romance and drama.
>>
File: 1502852978305.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502852978305.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
>>161320248
12 episode seasons.
>>
>>161322309
This. Also:
>shorten the story down to half its current volume so you dont have to rely on drama to drag it out

When I listened to an interview with the writer it just showed how little he would agree with any of that, though. He said that he believes fans love Megumin because they see her as the traditional pure female lead, so I suppose thats what prompted him to write the latest chapter with her "winning" Kazuma. But considering how inexperienced he is with writing and that what he is doing is mostly out of his P&P RPG/CRPG experience I suppose we should be thankful for what we got.
>>
>>161323070
I've read the corresponding part of the web novel, and Darkness' rejection was actually directly taken from it. Nothing prompted him to write the events of V12 because it was always meant to be that way, and if he keeps following the web novel no one will win Kazuma.
>>
>>161323350
I dont remember Kazuma and Megumin entering a relationship in the WN. Surely I would at least remember them breaking up.
>>
>>161320248
NTR, mindbreak and corruption would improve anything.
>>
>>161323430
I only read the confession so I wouldn't know. But you might be right if that's the case.
In the end though, it might be better if Megumin has no opponents because Konosuba is better without drama.
>>
test
>>
>>161320248
Another Season would be nice.
>>
>>161322780
Was there even any drama? I can't really remember any.
>>
>>161324890
Latest volume is full of drama. Darkness asking if it has to be Megumin while crying, etc.
>>
Rewrite Darkness to be more interesting. The first time she did her bit was funny, but now she's just boring and annoying. Really hot though
>>
File: 782946.png (882KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
782946.png
882KB, 2560x1600px
>>161326291
I am tired by both how she acts and how others treat her. She is always treated like dirt and shown no respect, which she supposedly likes, but at the same time she sometimes seems hurt by it and feels down from the constant bullying. She needs to stand up for herself and get people to respect her and stop taking her for granted, but knowing the writer and the WN this is not happening. He did say Dust is his favourite character, though, so we might see him swoop in to give her a somewhat happy ending.
>>
>>161326291
>>161326600
This. There's actually a few moments with her acting on her own that I enjoy though. Like when they go to her house. She seemed and even looked almost like a different character.
>>
>>161320248
How can we make this image sluttier
>>
>>161320248
By getting a third season.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.