[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anime made by Madhouse when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0245.jpg (252KB, 764x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
252KB, 764x1200px
Anime made by Madhouse when
>>
>>161310201
When Shueisha realizes that they're wasting their fucking time shilling Black Clover.
>>
File: 1502380686150.png (584KB, 608x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502380686150.png
584KB, 608x720px
>>161310201
>Madhouse
Maybe if Natsume Shingo was the director but otherwise i wouldn't want it.
As much as i would want Bones to give KnY the Mob100 treatment do it they suck so much dick at long running series, as seen with BNHA.

To be honest i kinda want som obscure no name studio to do just because KnY art style is really odd sometimes, it would be fun if they could just run with it like that.
>>
>>161311509
Holy shit all those typos.
Don't shitpost while jerking off kids, it takes focus.
>>
>>161311509
>As much as i would want Bones to give KnY the Mob100 treatment do it they suck so much dick at long running series, as seen with BNHA.
People need to understand that WSJ manga are for the mass audience. So there is no room for experimentalism, everything needs to be direct.

KnY is a variation of Bleach + Nuramago. Stop seeing the series as the most unique thing in the world.
>>
>>161311509
>As much as i would want Bones to give KnY the Mob100 treatment do it they suck so much dick at long running series, as seen with BNHA
I guess this is a shitpost then
>>
>>161312522
I was talking about the artstyle.
Bones would have a easier time with KnY since it's minimalistic and they seem to like that, in my opinion.
>>161313925
This is literally nothing compared to their original works.
I know they get pennies for animating it and i should really just be glad it looks as good as it does but most of it it's still unimpressive for for them.
The Stain fight itself was well made tho.

You're welcome to name a you think would be best for KnY
>>
>>161313925
what are you trying to prove with that webm?
>>
I heard the mangaka is a girl, can anyone confirm?
>>
>>161314373
>I was talking about the artstyle.
Shaft, then.
>>
>>161314373
>This is literally nothing compared to their original works.
You do realize that they rotate the same people in all their works right? Also their original works include Star Driver and Captain Earth which was composed of stock footage through all its run
>>161314409
That you're blind and like to samefag apparently
>>
>>161314373
>This is literally nothing compared to their original works.
https://sakugabooru.com/post/show/11349

And this is not including how much reused animation was in it.
>>
File: 1496542525924.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1496542525924.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>161311509
>As much as i would want Bones to give KnY the Mob100 treatment do it they suck so much dick at long running series, as seen with BNHA.
You're on your own with that opinion because I've heard nothing but praise for how well they've been handling the adaptation production wise.
>>161314373
Why the fuck do you think KnY even deserves such a prestigious care to begin with? Just be glad that it doesn't get stuck with Toei or Pierrot is what you really should be concerned with.
>>
>>161315626
Jun Arai is a fucking hack and there are countless better cuts from SD
>>
>>161310201
If it doesn't go to Madhouse, I honestly see it going to a newer studio like Kinema Citrus or something. Hopefully it gets a good anime adaptation soon.
>>
>>161314373
>You're welcome to name a [studio] you think would be best for KnY

Serious answer: Deen.
>>
>>161316010
>Kinema Citrus
Fuck off Abyssfag
>>
>>161315450
>You do realize that they rotate the same people in all their works right?
Oh i wish.
>>161315763
>Why the fuck do you think KnY even deserves such a prestigious care to begin with
I don't?
As said i would be happy about some no name studio picking it up.

I think it's you fags that overly defensive about BNHA animation.
It's Bleach teir at best.
The standart for shounen isn't Dragonball Super as so many people seem to think nowadays.
>>
KyoAni
>>
>>161316111
Mostly thought of that studio because ex-Bones staffers. I would rather have it go to Bones, but they got BnHA to worry about. Next best thing imo.
>>
>>161316072
I would unironically love this.
Never got how so many people disliked Konosuba's animation when it fit the tone of the show perfectly.
>>
>>161316206
>Oh i wish.
Uh....Yutaka Nakamura worked on Concrete Revolutio and MHA. How can you claim you know shit about BONES when you don't even know about animator rotation?
>>
I just want it to have a snazzy jazz soundtrack like the Raidou games.
>>
>madhouse

Why? it's not the 00's anymore.
>>
>>161316206
>I think it's you fags that overly defensive about BNHA animation.
Nah you've just yet to make a point why its not good and I think you're really just shitposting at this point.

>It's Bleach teir at best.
Yep definitely a shitposter.

>>161316459
He might be retarded anon.
>>
>>161316438
People aren't watching that show for its animation
>>
>>161316463
This would fit amazingly well.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.