[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's your pick for surprise heavy hitters in the tournament?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Ganos.png (954KB, 1918x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Ganos.png
954KB, 1918x1078px
Who's your pick for surprise heavy hitters in the tournament?

>Ganos
>too over designed to be wasted as a mere jobber. I get the feeling he was designed to sell action figures
>I expect him to take out a fan favorite like Android 18 at the very least

>the two U6 namekians
>have not seen them doing anything at all, which means they've been saved up for a big reveal and not just Frieza's canon fodder punching bag
>U7 saiayans > U6 namekians
>U6 namekians > U7 namekians
>I expect them to have some sort of transformation U7 namekians were never aware of, possibly teaching it to Piccolo to give him a power boost and make him semi relevant again
>>
File: 1450232739125.jpg (214KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1450232739125.jpg
214KB, 1024x768px
>>161309936
>Who's your pick for surprise heavy hitters in the tournament?

Tien
>>
>>161310156
>Literally jobbed hard to jobhan
>>
>>161310156
>recruitment arc dedicates an episode to each fighter
>think they might have finally changed their ways with the massive power gap between Goku and everyone else
>maybe they'll actually do something cool in the tournament
Lol nope just stand in a circle fagets
>>
File: piccolo.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
piccolo.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>161309936
>I expect them to have some sort of transformation U7 namekians were never aware of, possibly teaching it to Piccolo to give him a power boost and make him semi relevant again

I just expect the other one to absorb the other just like piccolo did to nail back in the day. and the piccolo absorb the new fusion to get a massive boost since they'd otherwise dissappear for good
>>
>>161309936
maybe
>>
>>161310457
No, all three get knocked out, and they fuse on the bench
this is actually useful at some point
>>
>>161309936
Only U7 are heavy hitters.
>>
>>161309936
Jobber
>>
>>161310156
Tien vs Cell in hell fucking when?
>>
Her design could use aome improvement
>>
>>161309936
I forgot who that was and how they fought already
>>
>>161309936
>>too over designed to be wasted as a mere jobber. I get the feeling he was designed to sell action figures

Over designed my butt. He looks and acts like a filler character with no real purpose, just like the rest of the jobbers from team U4.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.