[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ancient Magus Bride

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (312KB, 1157x835px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
312KB, 1157x835px
Chapter 39 is out.
https://bato.to/reader#c7f8ee0ae2ac1b38
>>
So, what the fuck? Why Chise's friend? Is that a requirement for the spell? She's definitely not going to like this.
>>
>>161309859
Did they fuck already
>>
>>161310057
No.
>>
Can't they ask the dragons for help?
>>
>>161310424
Why would the dragons know anything about the curse? They're not affected by it.
>>
I heard something about an anime for this.
>>
This was not what I was expecting to happen at all.
>>
>>161309859
Why her? Then again jew is using her
>>
File: ss (2017-08-19 at 12.22.50).png (15KB, 461x305px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-08-19 at 12.22.50).png
15KB, 461x305px
All those quiet moments and glum attitude had me thinking he'd sacrifice himself to save her.

But no, he turns out to be twice the bastard anyone ever imagined he could be.
>>
>>161314107
Why her in particular you mean? We still don't know why he chose her instead of some random girl Chise doesn't know about. Maybe the spell or whatever requires the two people to care for each other before changing bodies.
>>
>>161315070
Maybe they'll use her to track and capture the jew.
When's the next chapter anyway
>>
>>161314453
Ruth agreed to do it, too. They're both bastards by human standards.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.