[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Series that should've ended at a certain point in their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (194KB, 728x1039px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
194KB, 728x1039px
Pic very related, it should've ended after Yamada finally found all 7 witches and did the ritual, they even had a nice pseudo wrap-up but suddenly out of nowhere HERE'S SEVEN MORE GO FIND THEM ALL, at which point I couldn't handle it anymore and dropped it.

just found out it ended not long after that, thank fuck, I guess the author realized no one wants to read all that again when the entire plot from the start revolved around 7 witches instead of 14. Still though, it got an anime and live action adaptation so that's pretty good.

Any other series have or had the same problem?
>>
HxH should've ended that hunter exam, everything post that was a mistake
>>
>>161306893
In my personal opinion, Fist of the North Star.
Raoh's defeat was a good point to end the series, and still they dragged it with that land of Asura nonsense and all the retcons it brought.
>>
>>161307143
That's the worst part of the series.

>>161306893
I liked that it kept going but it got to long winded. The memory stuff was annoying so I dropped it.
>>
>>161306893
>the entire plot from the start revolved around 7 witches instead of 14.
It was even worse. After the 7 new witches were found they added 7 more male witches. They even repeated everyone losing their memories of Yamada twice.
>>
Prison Break should've ended with a conclusion arc after the boys had gotten out of the prison. People refuse to admit it, but it's only been downhill from there. Well, I will admit that it at least maintained its quality on the art department, but it stopped being as entertaining long ago.
>>
>>161308600
I agree. It seemed retarded and contrived that after finally breaking out of prison, they were just thrown into another situation where they had to break out of prison again, only this time, in Panama! Then after they break out of that prison, they had to track down the different key cards that would grant them access to scylla in order to take down the secret shadow organization controlling the government. They weren't even breaking out of prison at that point!
>>
>>161306893
Death note after L died. In their later meta series Bakuman, the authors even almost outright say they wanted to end it there (with the conclusion of the battle between two great rivals) but the editors forced them to continue the series since it was popular. It went ridiculously downhill. The only good thing that came of it was swim coach Kira.
>>
>>161309843
I thought that in a different interview, they said that the manga was planned to be 108 chapters from the start?
>>
>>161308164
Should have one set of female and male witches and shortened the memory loss arc. Also Miyamyra was best boy. The "is Shiraishi boring?" debates will continue forever. She wasn't that bad.
>>
>>161312032
>The "is Shiraishi boring?" debates will continue forever.
Bullshit, I've never even seen a single thread about this series before other than the clusterfucked timeskip ending
>>
Naruto should've ended after Pain arc
>>
>>161306893
Second witch arc wasn't bad. It's when Himekawa gets introduced and it becomes about memory erasure that it gets retarded. Also the ending was so fucking lazy. Shiraishi was really shit tier the entire way but especially at the end, he really should've ended up with Odagiri.
>>
>>161312286
There was some threads and discussions, mostly from Yankee kun to Megane chan fans. It just wasn't spammed every where. Every time it's brought up people hate on Shiraishi. There was a decent amount pre anime.

>>161314260
I was really happy when Shiraishi said she would be okay with a harem end but we all knew she was going to win.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.