[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frieza Redemption Arc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: Frieza_1st_Form.png (646KB, 900x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Frieza_1st_Form.png
646KB, 900x1386px
Will he be a good guy after Tournament of Power? Would you want it?
>>
>>161303715
I think that Freeza should be on the side of the Z-fighters after the ToP, but don't want him completely redeemed.
Characters like Freeza and 17 would be more strong non Saiyan characters on the "good" side.
I hope that this helps Super to stop being the Goku & his sidekick anime.
>>
He can be an early DBZ Piccolo. Not entirely evil, but only working with the rest of the gang because it's helpful to his cause
>>
>>161305090
This.
>>
File: friezarapeface.png (191KB, 627x557px) Image search: [Google]
friezarapeface.png
191KB, 627x557px
>Freeza
>good guy
Pls no.
>>
>>161303715
Are you literally retarded? After this is over he'll go right back to being a villain, and Goku's gonna have to use his dumb new power up to put him down for good. It's so obvious even a single sperm could see it coming.
>>
>>161303715
Hell no, Freeza should never be a good guy.
>>
>>161305216
I'd rather have Namek arc Vegeta, Really evil, but still helping good guys for his own cause.
>>
File: Yotsuba_NO.jpg (45KB, 576x353px) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuba_NO.jpg
45KB, 576x353px
>>161303715
This is not Equestria, Freeza is not a traumatized, misguided pony.
>>
>>161305293
This
>>
I doubt Freeza will go full-on nice guy like Vegeta but I can see him becoming a future ally, even if he'd never admit it.
>>
O MY
>>
File: freezer.jpg (143KB, 671x773px) Image search: [Google]
freezer.jpg
143KB, 671x773px
>>161303715
He refuses to change after years in HELL but suddenly a tournament will change it? A tournament in winch he hardly interacted with his team?
>>
RUBBER
>>
File: fvv.png (394KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fvv.png
394KB, 640x480px
Who do we think killed more people at the prior to DBZ Frieza or Vegeta?

Frieza
>Stronger than Vegeta
>40 years Older
>Took over the universe (or was it his dad)
>Prefers to have soldiers fight his battle

Vegeta
>Cleansed shitloads of planets
>Part of a trio
>About 30
>Frontline soilder
>>
>>161303715
>Q1
Of course he will which is fucking bonkers. Goku has a 100% rate of actually befriending allies who were once enemies. So yes, Goku will literally be eating and chilling one day with space hitler.

>Q2
No, no I don't want it and this formula constantly being done is annoying
>>
>>161303715
He should be like Hisoka type villain(Not character wise but trope wise)
He can be a runaway type of villainconstantly in hiding & planning to take down Goku & the gods one day and occasionally join hands with heroes to take down a greater threat while planning to backstab them in the process.I don't know what the character type is called,Villainious Rival?
Other than that him being the good guy?I doubt they can pull it off decently.Although they used to be equally evil at some point Vegeta's character development is more slower and gradual which the current rushed shitty writing of Super can pull off.Piccolo Jr was never really evil to begin with and even if he was upto what extent is debatable(At worst he's a Noble Demon like character).After all his intro shows him saving a woman and child.
>>
>>161311465
*should
could
>>
>>161305592
There is a difference now, though. Freeza isn't interested in conquering one universe, when he got resurrected he didn't care about his galactic business. But the real difference is that now Freeza knows where lies the real threat: the gods.
>>
>>161308431
After this rac there will likely be an arc to choose who gets to be the next GOD, it seems like the logical next step for freeza
>>
>>161303715

Kind of. I want him to go back to ruling a space empire, rather than setltling on Earth with the main cast, but drop his vengeance boner.

That could lead to some new story opportunities down the line, like a new threat starting deep into space and the main cast learning about it through Freeza's empire.
>>
>>161308640
Probably Frieza, I imagine his kill count us higher just because of the amount of planets he's probably blown up compared to Vegeta.
>>
>>161308458
NEN
>>
O MY REDEMPTION NEN
>>
>>161303715
no
no
>>
>>161303715
hell no, the trend of villians becoming villians needs to stop at frieza and cell, these guys are irredeemable bastards. We need villains to stay villains.
>>
>>161315451
>the trend of villians becoming villians
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>161315451
Frieza might be irredeemable at this point but what's stopping Cell?
>>
>>161309814
Cell
Buu was befriended by Satan, not Goku
>>
>>161315568
Freeza's DNA in him.
>>
>>161315613
>moron

Nothing. Cell is irredeemable by design because he'll adsorb whoever it isn't that's stronger or blow up whole worlds if he can't win.
>>
>>161315711
I was joking.
But who knows, Gero might've done something to prevent him from joining Goku & co.
>>
>>161315926

Cell on his own won't unless it benefited him. The thing about Cell is that he's as cunning as he is intelligent. His whole saga was dedicated to finding a predator whereas Frieza is more of a tyrant.

Cell can never be redeemed.
>>
>>161315451
So is Vegeta
Although as >>161311465 says,at a different time and a different pacing,which they can't pull off now.Just saying.
>>
File: IMG_6127.jpg (75KB, 736x928px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6127.jpg
75KB, 736x928px
Whatever this form actually is, from the looks of things Toriyama (or Toyotaro) based this form on Huǒyǎn-jīnjīng (火眼金睛)/” "fiery-eyes golden-gaze" from Journey to the West (A form that Son Wukong uses, who was the basis for Goku's character)The Houyan Jinjing was a form that covered Wukongs eyes in stinging smoke, but allowed him to see every kind of evil, no matter how hidden.This is a HUGE connection to the poster that said "the work of the gods ends here!" because, as most people have already realised (including Goku according to the poster) the Grand Priest (or Zeno) is likely evil, and so is the whole Godly system. All they do is take away and destroy. If that isn't evil then Idk what is. Gohan already realised this, but Goku will likely realise this too, leading to this new form (which explains the poster)And remember, Wukongs eyes become shrouded in SMOKE. What colour is smoke?? gray. Just like Jiren the ayyy. The only thing that changes about Goku's appearance in this form? His smokey grey eyes.

Tl;dr:Goku's new form is based on Journey to the West, when the main character Sun Wukong can cover fill his eyes with smoke that allows him to see hidden evil.
>>
>>161303715
Nope.
>>
>>161316741
If I remember my chinese mythologies write,Fiery eyes golden gaze was less a 'form' and more a special power and most depictions showed eyes in fire or literal golden eyes instead of silver eyes.
>>
>>161308431
>He refuses to change after years in HELL but suddenly a tournament will change it? A tournament in winch he hardly interacted with his team?

It's written by Toei
>>
>>161303715
Frieza can't be redeemed
>>
>>161316948
Of course they were golden, it's in the name. And it didn't "cover his eyes in smoke" either.

Just a dumb pedro making up shit.South America needs to be nuked already.
>>
>>161311465
He can achieve this with the dragon balls right? His obsession with getting his wish was always been a key part of his character. That was like his whole thing and nobody seems to remember that
>>
>>161317067
He's underpowered, he can be forced back into the story against his own will
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.