[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you started watching Maruko yet, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Have you started watching Maruko yet, /a/?
>>
Why? From that screenshot alone it looks like a children's show made by the hack(s) Miyazaki/Toei. Why would any self-respecting adult watch it?
>>
looks like dated family comedy. haven't cracked into sazae san or shin chan yet either and don't plan to.
>>
>>161299368
>dated family comedy.
It's definitely showa nostalgia, but purposely so.
>>
>>161299327
>hack(s) Miyazaki/Toei
It's neither, but nice try anon.
>>
>>161299255
Are they almost done subbing it now?
>>
>>161299763
28/142, so no.
>>
>>161299715
I never said it was. I just said that it looks like one. Your reading comprehension is however enough evidence for me that this show isn't for the highest of IQs. Continue watching cartoons aimed at children though anon. Just don't expect /a/ (an adult site) to do the same.
>>
>>161299255
I used to watch it on Animax.

>>161299779
>142
You do know it's still ongoing, right?
>>
>>161299799
Why are you so angry? While Maruko is a series that attracts children, it was written as an autobiographical manga by an adult. The humor is often derived from the fact that we as a knowing adult can see the folly of the childs ways a mile off and knowingly smile at the mistakes they are making.

>>161299924
The original series aired from 1990-1992, the series that's currently ongoing is the one that began in 1995.
>>
>>161299971
>you're just angry
I'm not angry at all. You sound insecure.
>>
>>161300223
>insecure
I'm not? But you're obviously being passive agressive for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>161300286
I'm just telling you what you come of as. The only passive aggressive person is you. You also don't seem to have a understanding of the English language on the same level as me so I'm just going to leave you be with your children's cartoons and move over the a thread with an adult OP.
>>
>>161300507
I started this thread with a simple question, and even went to the length of describing the exact premise of what makes Maruko a series that has appeal greater than a children's audience. Yet for whatever reason, you continue to act with this superiority complex while reverting to this "I'm an adult and understand english better than you!" tangent.

Take a long hard look in the mirror anon, you have a lot of pent up hatred for what? A series you've never watched/read in your entire life.
>>
I don't know about the TV series, but everyone should at least watch the movie 'My Favorite Song'.
>>
File: maruko - my favorite song.jpg (3MB, 2544x2736px) Image search: [Google]
maruko - my favorite song.jpg
3MB, 2544x2736px
>>161301066
Good taste anon.
>>
>>161299255
>started
What the fuck? Are you faggots telling me none of you grew up watching this on tv? Fucking casuals why are you even here?
>>
>>161300911
>I started this thread with a simple question,
And I gave a simple answer. It's not my fault you're an ESL either.
>>
>>161301226
No you didn't, you decided to be passive agressive and bring up irrelevant shit for no reason because of your superiority complex.
You're doing it right now, again, in this post I'm replying.
>>
>>161299255
Because it's probably boring episodic shit that only native middle aged jap women can find entertaining and only if they watch at most one episode per week, with a very high number of episode, and no chance of subs being finished.

You suck at selling things.
>>
>>161301256
>but you're passive aggressive
I gave you an answer didn't I? You just read what you want to read.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.