[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to protect her smile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: souma.jpg (15KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
souma.jpg
15KB, 550x309px
I want to protect her smile
>>
This series has really grown on me.

I like that even though the MC is a Gary Stu, he's still got vulnerabilities that make him human.

The villain is also really interesting too.
>>
>>161291195
Too late, she's dead.
>>
This series would've been so much better if it was one cour. I legitimately want to just comb through it with Adobe Premiere and just make it shorter.
>>
>>161291195
I want to reset her smile away.
>>
File: 489411.png (967KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
489411.png
967KB, 1280x720px
>>161291195
but you lost already
>>
>>161292687
I dunno, maybe two cours is too long for it, but I don't think one cour would be long enough. Things would be a lot better if producers didn't have to plan to an episode count and could just pace things appropriately for the story. But if I have to choose between "one cour, not everything is covered properly" and "two cours, padded out a bit", I'll definitely take two cours.
>>
THis show doesn't deserve an OP as good as this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ivvbbu64WE
>>
>>161293625
I liked the first one better.
>>
>>161292964
Well, maybe not one cour exactly, but I feel that most story arcs could be better off if they were half as long, so one cour is my baseline.

Hell, maybe ditch the idea of episodes altogether. The show marks its story arcs pretty well, so what might be a better approach is to just cut each arc into a short ~50-60 minute movie. Give it the Madoka treatment.

also tonariau best ed fuck y'all
>>
>>161293961
>Hell, maybe ditch the idea of episodes altogether. The show marks its story arcs pretty well, so what might be a better approach is to just cut each arc into a short ~50-60 minute movie. Give it the Madoka treatment.
I dunno about that, exactly, but it's probably at least an instance where it being an old-fashioned OVA series would have worked nicely; each arc being a couple of episodes of whatever length they need to be, 30-40 minutes or so.
>>
>>161294328
My problem is that each episode had like 5 minutes of stuff that could just be cut.
>>
>>161295724
So assuming each episode is 25 minutes long, drop 5 minutes of content from each and combine two of them into a single 40-minute episode.
>>
>>161295986
Again, depends on the story arc. My ideal endgame is combining each of the 4 episode arcs down into ~60 minutes of content.
>>
>>161296438
Of course it depends on the story arc. This is why I think it would benefit from being an old-style OVA series where episode lengths can be anything they're needed to be and not necessarily the same as any other episode in the series. Personally I think condensing it down that much is a bit too much, for the average arc.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.