[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Koe No Katachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

I recently saw this film and I want to talk about it

I really liked this film. It had a good story and good characters and a really great soundtrack. I especially like how they included the sounds that come from the pedals and fingernails hitting the keys in the piano tracks, it really gave it a different feel than if it would've just been the keys. The characters in the film felt realistic and were written well. I felt like I could relate to some of the problems the characters had.

And the ending scene was just great, I loved it. Overall it was a great film, the only part that felt forced was when Shouya escaped from the hospital right after waking up from a coma, and just happened to run into Shoko
>>
>>161260804
I enjoyed this movie as well and thought it was great

I was slightly disappointed that Shouya and Shoko didn't end up together, but then again it makes sense, and it's nice to see something different for once
>>
>>161260804
Bitter sweet story that struck a cord with me but bummed out they never kissed from what I remember at least
>>
>>161260804
>saw
Fuck off, secondary.
>>
>>161261389
I'd say I feel about the same
>>161261443
Watched, whatever. Never realized there were autists who care what verbs I use
>>
>no you should totally reunite with the shallow shits that sold you out

I mean does it make more sense in the manga?
>>
>>161260804
Holy shit, how fucking terrible is your taste
>>
Ueno is a fucking cunt. Even more so in the movie than the manga.
If you have ever defended Ueno as anything more than a cock sleeve, you deserve to die.
>>
reminder that kawai is a hypocritical two faced bitch and ueno did nothing wrong
>>
>>161261787
>Ueno bullies a girl out of school
>Did nothing wrong
>>
>>161261737
Kawai was worse though
>>
File: 59509770_p0.jpg (3MB, 4093x2894px) Image search: [Google]
59509770_p0.jpg
3MB, 4093x2894px
Uenkou best girl.
>>
>>161261649
>implying that's what he's complaining about
Do you not know what a secondary is?
>>
Fuck Kyoani!!!!
>>
Kawai is barefaced liar and a terrible person. Ueno is a bully and can fuck off too.

I loved this movie, and makes perfect sense that they're not together at the end. They spent the entire movie learning to live properly. Only after the final scene Shouya is ready for a proper relationship, so I'm satisfied with whatever is implied, though I'd love an extra epilogue.
>>
>>161261878
In this context no
>>161261955
this
>>
This is literally what /a/ is capable of.
>had a good story and good characters and a really great soundtrack
>characters in the film felt realistic and were written well
>the ending scene was just great, I loved it
Not a single syllable wasted on explaining why any of this applies. But hey it was "written well" and "there were good character". Absolutely fucking pathetic state of affairs.
>>
>>161262400
At least girls are cute :^)
>>
>>161261850
>Uenko
Not so good.
>>
File: 1368479687142.jpg (34KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
1368479687142.jpg
34KB, 960x480px
Haven't seen the movie but read the manga days ago. It made me cry a lot of times, it's pretty solid. Full of cliches but it worked so I was ok with it.
>>161262068
Secondary is someone who doesn't read the manga.
>>
>>161262400
Alright then

I liked the story because it kept me in the whole movie, and for the most parts felt natural and not forced. The characters all had their own development and fundamentally changed as people throughout the story. Lets take Shoya for example: he starts out as a dumb kid who starts bullying the deaf girl because it brings him positive attention and approval from his peers, into a young man riddled with social anxiety who refuses to look people in the face and shuts himself off from the world almost completely. Then throughout the movie, as he's trying to make amends for his past mistakes, he slowly starts to change as he lets new people into his life. In the end scene, he takes his hands off his ears, and starts seeing the world again.

The soundtrack is great because it makes you feel more than what the scene shows. The scene where Shoko is own her knees on the ground apologizing to Shoya's mother has a cheerful track, and it brings a different feel to the scene then some generic sad music or just no music at all.

I probably didn't articulate my thoughts too well but I hope the message goes through

>>161262486
Aha, I see
>>
>>161262662
>The characters all had their own development and fundamentally changed as people throughout the story.
Absolutely laughable. Almost the entire cast is a bunch of cardboard cutouts that could be replaced by X and nothing would change. No idea what movie you watched or how hard you deluded yourself into believing that it was different from what you saw but the side cast is by far the weakest part of that entire movie.
>>
>>161262694
I didn't read the manga but I watched some videos explaining the differences, and I'm basing my statements on the story complemented by the manga. Yes, the movie itself didn't have as much development, or just very subtle development for the side cast, but when you take in the differences in the manga they become more fleshed out
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.