[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, so i just finished reading the chapter. So, what are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: asdf.jpg (448KB, 1171x949px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
448KB, 1171x949px
Hey, so i just finished reading the chapter.

So, what are you thoughts on it? Do you think Mirio might die? I think in previous chapter we saw Overhaul walking with the girl, and without any obvious damage. So i say Mirio probably just was defeated, i don't think he would be kill so early on the manga.....
>>
pretty sure this is implying hes the traitor
>>
>>161259581
Just accept it. He's dead, time to move on.
>>
>>161259581
>"I'd like to talk with you a bit more after all"

????????
>>
>>161259665
I believe the line refers to the first time they meet...
>>
he has a chance of fighting him i believe with his quirk to pass through things, but i agree, he probably is the traitor or got a bug planted on him
>>
>>161259581
I predict that Chronotrigger is going to fuck with the timing of mirio's quirk and then overhaul is going to splat him.
>>
>>161259581
I like how it's a showdown between a guy who said he had to work hard with his quirk to become as OP as he is now and another guy whose quirk has been shown to just be ridiculously powerful.
>>
>>161259581
My bet is that he's the traitor. Just think about it, he has the perfect quirk to get into any staff room to find schedules and info and leak it to the villain alliance. Though it's possible he is not the same traitor as the one helping the VA, he could be specifically yakuza allied too. But I like to believe that the VA's traitor is now helping the yakuza too as part of the partnership deal. How else would they have known about the attack beforehand if not from the few people involved on the hero side?
>>
has anyone in this manga died yet?
>>
File: Magne's_Death.png (227KB, 518x628px) Image search: [Google]
Magne's_Death.png
227KB, 518x628px
>>161263754
>>
File: overhauls_quirk.jpg (114KB, 701x568px) Image search: [Google]
overhauls_quirk.jpg
114KB, 701x568px
deku's arms to be healed this arc by overhaul?
>>
>>161263788
/lgbtwtfbbq/ literally BTFO
>>
>>161259581
Depending on how the whole timeline comes together it doesn't really spell great things for Mirio.

Mirio only has a fighting chance of not being dead here IMO because we got to see his confrontation as an ending stinger page.

Typically the kind of dramatic structure you use to reveal a big twist like Mirio getting killed would be to have everyone find his corpse, THEN flashback to how it happened.

It preserves the shock- generally in scenes where the protagonist is present most writers would prefer you to experience the shock at the same time as the protagonist. If Deku finds Mirio splattered all over the walls- the reader's shock matches Deku's, and placing you in the MC's shoes (or at least empathizing with them) is the goal of the writer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.