[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's finally time to save horror anime. https://www.ani

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: 1891d6831.jpg (61KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
1891d6831.jpg
61KB, 500x529px
It's finally time to save horror anime.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-08-16/magical-girl-apocalypse-manga-has-important-announcement-on-september-8/.120171
>>
>>161257684
This is like cum true, please both Maho Shoujo Site and Of The End anime!!!
>>
File: Attraction_M.png (144KB, 295x417px) Image search: [Google]
Attraction_M.png
144KB, 295x417px
What if this is the new anime that Ikuhara is supposed to be working on? I want to see the twins animated!
>>
This better not fucking be true, the last thing this shitty manga needs is an anime for all the normalfags to flock to and call it the deepest thing ever
>>
Is this worth reading?
Sounds pretty dumb
>>
>>161258805
shut the fuck up nigger
>>
>>161258843
The dumbest!
>>
>>161258843
It's pretty over the top, I enjoyed it.
>>
>>161258843
It's worth reading for best boy, which is the cop, and best girl which is pic related.
>>
>>161258805
>the last thing this shitty manga needs is an anime for all the normalfags to flock to and call it the deepest thing ever

What is it with /a/ and being contrarian whenever a manga they like gets an anime adaptation?

>Deadman Wonderland gets praised to high heaven here, muh SHIRO IS THE RED MAN!
>anime premiers and all of a sudden it's cool to hate on it because it's edgy just like the manga

>Mirai Nikki has a huge following here as well, muh yandere waifu and battle royale shenanigans
>anime comes out and everyone trashes on it saying they never liked it

>SnK manga comes out and everyone here loves to read it for the mystery and horror elements
>anime comes out and /a/ treats it like Naruto before it ended as "utter shounen garbage" and discourages discussions about it, citing anyone who likes it as a casual

How many fedora wearers do we have on our board?
>>
>>161259563
They were always shit!
>>
>>161257684
>MSotE is getting an anime
I don't if I should be pleased or slightly nervous about this.
>>
>>161257684
This isnt horror but it will make for a damn good anime. Assuming the manga finishes and no anime original ending
>>
>>161258843
Its incredibly good. Its not a magical girl show. The villian makes magical girl (dolls) to attack people.
>>
>>161258843
It's extremely stupid while also being a fun read. The best characters are definitely the pervert cop and the Muscle Mahou Shoujo
>>
>>161258843
The plot can get convoluted and nonsensical most of the time. But if you're into over-the-top gory mayhem and killer magical girls, then this should be an interesting read for you
>>
>>161259563
I literally called the manga shit in my post, fuck off
>>
>>161260098
Why do you care to post in this thread then?

You could easily just ignore the anime and the manga.
>>
>>161259563
Because sometimes people just want something fun to read and when it gets animated the flaws and stupidity are made clear because they can't spam the arrow key every 2 seconds.

I mean I still like Deadman Wonderland, not really a fan of the anime but I still like it.

SnK was always shit though, I have zero respect for it. I stuck it out for 40 chapters because I was told to because of the 'amazing and mind blowing plot twists.' When asked if I liked I replied that it was like someone tried to force feed me cat liter and tell me it was a gourmet burger and that I slurped it up like ramen.
>>
>>161257684
>Horror anime

Did you mean comedy anime?
>>
>>161260086
Is it simply edgy or does it transcend edginess by being over the top and self aware?
>>
>>161257684
This will become the Meme Anime of the Year if it get animated.
>>
>>161260189
I would say the latter.
>>
>>161260189
It is 100% self aware, while also being over the top edge for the sake of being over the top edge.

If you read it it becomes quite clear that it's literally making fun out of every magical girl troupe.
>>
>>161257684
If you've been reading the current arc you can tell that it's ending. That will be the important announcement.
>>
>>161260472
They already announced that a while ago, it's either an anime or live action movie
>>
>>161259952
>>161260472
If you read the actual article, the final chapter was published six days ago. The manga has already finished.
More depressingly, Mitsudomoe also ended in that same issue.
>>
>>161260330

I only read completed manga, is it completed?
>>
>>161257684
Glancing at the thumbnail reminded me of mermaid's scar.
>>
I actually had fun with what I read of this, but it's undoubtedly really schlocky. I expect the same from any adaptation.
>>
>>161257684
It will save comedy anime. Definitely won't save horror.
>>
>>161260587
As of right now, it is only translated up to Ch. 50.
>>
>>161259563
Mangafags and animefags are different people anon.
>>
>>161261001
Horror anime is already saved.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/08/09-1/teaser-site-for-tv-anime-junji-ito-collection-opens-for-winter-2018-premiere
>>
File: f023.jpg (224KB, 728x1132px) Image search: [Google]
f023.jpg
224KB, 728x1132px
>>161257684
The manga is actually really good
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.