[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the verdict for Makoto Shinkai?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Your_Name_.png (527KB, 858x402px) Image search: [Google]
Your_Name_.png
527KB, 858x402px
Guilty or not guilty???

Your Name rip-offs 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoLOfeQT4Bo
>>
>>161231718
You're a faggot.
>>
>>161231718
This is like those pics which overlap golden spirals over everything.
>>
>>161231718
Guilty 100%. Shinkai is a hack.
>>
>>161232188
The golden spiralis a mathematical concept. This is just "tracing."
>>
>>161231718
Guilty of being a hack.
>>
>>161231718
Tbh that looks more like both tracing the same real location than plagiarism.
>>
>>161232655
DAMAGE CONTROL lmao
>>
>>161232655
People forget that Japanese people sometimes go outside.
>>
>>161231718
Isn't the director of Niji-Iro Hotaru already said that it's not counted as a rip off and he doesn't mind it? Then why the fuck people still arguing about this?
>>
>>161232655
This

although I still think the first video is pretty damning. I was arguing quite harshly for it when it was posted while everyone else was telling me I'm seeing connections where there are none. I must have missed the second one.

But Shinkai relies so heavily on photographs of real places, that the angle being different here means he probably went there and took his own photos.

But that leads me to think what's going on is one of two things
>the geography of the scene limits the photographer to taking his best photos from specific angles, which would be why so many of them are similar
this doesn't account for the fact that the same shots show a lot of the same things happening between the two films, the geography could corral the photagrapher but it's less likely to corral the fucking narrative... which leads to this wacky conclusion
>he's not only copied many aspects of the scene but decided "well, I have to go there for my own research" while boarding?

>>161232815
Because he has a motive to not ruin his own career by burning potential bridges in the industry, we've been over this in previous threads on this matter
>>
File: R097x6H.jpg (2MB, 1920x1620px) Image search: [Google]
R097x6H.jpg
2MB, 1920x1620px
>>161231718
Shinkai is on suicide watch!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.