[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

naruto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: believe-it_o_4279203.jpg (538KB, 742x988px) Image search: [Google]
believe-it_o_4279203.jpg
538KB, 742x988px
im genuinley curious why /a/ dosent like naruto.

its not a great anime by any stretch of the imagination but its not terrible. kakashi is a funny charater and many others are good. my main complaint of the show is the power scailing.
>>
Because it could have been so fucking much better. Show Naruto with more dependancy issues about people that were good to him when a child, show him disillusioned with the village where people treated him like the plague instead of a monkey repeatingly doing shit for them to be "accepted". Show the fucking effects that sending children to life and death missions have in one's mind.

Don't give a fucking megazord to everyone relevant.

It was good with shit parts, but it coul've been great.
>>
>>161226610
i think the worst thing is they show everyone you said in the show but not enough. its like there teasing the audiance going like " look at narutos self doubt at the waterfall" but then they dont show that again.
>>
/a/ is not a single entity and lurk more
Plenty of people like naruto to some extent, because it was a part of so many's adolescence.
Naruto before time-skip is mostly considered to be an okay battle shonen, parts of shippuuden like Pain arc are liked as well.
>>
>>161226535
It had a really bad fan base, it had a bunch of filler content, main character was obnoxious and rival was an edgelord.
>>
>>161226655
im new to /a/ and i only recently watched naruto. i watched fullmetal alchemist and cowboy bebop and a lot of other animes before i saw naruto. so i dont have nostalgia goggles.

i say recently more like a year ago.
>>
>>161226676
i liked naruto actually. he didnt get on my nerves. and i tolorated saskue.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.