[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Katawa Shoujo work as an anime?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: katawa-shoujo2_9556.png (146KB, 350x210px) Image search: [Google]
katawa-shoujo2_9556.png
146KB, 350x210px
Could Katawa Shoujo work as an anime?
>>
>>161224705
Which route would it follow?
>>
>>161224760
All of them, halfassedly. Have you never seen a VN adaptation?
>>
>>161224705

Omnibus format could work depending on the studio who handles it.
>>
>>161224778
Come on, anon, you know half these girls kill themselves eventually if you don't take their routes.
>>
>>161224760
Misha's route.
>>
There are thousands of better VNs to adapt if you must.
>>
>>161224705
As long as it doesn't touch Shizune it would be fine. It's not an especially long story, so 12 or 13 episodes is adequate. 24 would be ideal, though.
>>
>>161224705
only if they pick one route.
best scenario would be 5 seasons, each one including each route.
but that kind of miracles never happenI. so lets say they only pick one.would pick Lilly. but Im sure Hanako would be the main choice since the amount of forced suffering would make it "sadder" and all that shit.
>>
File: ohhh man.jpg (69KB, 611x548px) Image search: [Google]
ohhh man.jpg
69KB, 611x548px
>>161224760
>>161225050
>>161225084
>>161225103
Hey guys, I have an idea. Listen:

harem anime with all 5 girls + Misha + Miki + Shizune's brother

Eh? Sounds pretty good, right?
>>
>>161225189
I'd be okay with this if the protagonist struggles with himself to determine if this is okay and adapt to his new life of being a beta cuck heart gripping ass sucker.
>>
>>161225214
>he gets a literal heart attack whenever things start getting sexual
That's not a bad excuse to stay a beta, actually
>>
No
I've watched too many eroge adaptions to know it could never work
>>
>>161224705
not with Shizune's route or anything to do with it kept it.
Man what a severe drop in quality from the demo's Shizune plot to the full release's route.
>>
>>161225189
would exclude misha and let her die. dont get me wrong, shes fun, but shes a lesbian
>>
>>161225326
She's not really a lesbian, she's bi.
>>
>>161225265
Imagine it:
emi and hisao in the sports closet, emi grabs the lube and with a smug smirk suggests they do anal

Hisao starts to imagine this and has a small heart attack, as Emi presses on asking him lewd questions

hopefully he dies in the end.

>>161225347
Or help her convert a certain someone into a rug muncher as the two attempt to survive this school
>>
>>161224705
It wouldn't. That's why they need to adapt the Garden of Cripples instead.
>>
>>161225189
Add Akira and I'm sold.
>>
I know how a lot of people decry it (even in this thread), but I've put a lot of thought into this and I think an amalgamation of all of their routes could work really well if written well.

Make it more about their existing friendships with each other and their newfound friendships with Hisao and how they not only come to depend on and cherish his support, but also deepen their relationships with the other girls through him.

If it's absolutely necessary, you can have one girl "win" in the end, but I don't think an explicit romance ending is needed for it to be good.
>>
Amagami style.
>>
>>161224705

It would be a god-tier anime.
Too bad KS devs went full SJW and they kill any chance to do something KS related to avoid being still associated to KS.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>161227597
what?
please elaborate
>>
>>161224705
No it wouldn't
But I'd watch it anyway
>>
>>161228642

Not him, but essentially the chiefs (Suriko and Aura) went fully SJW and kinda closed any door to doing something else. Not sure about the part they don't wanna be associated anymore to KS
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.