[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What anime things do you wish for? > Another Black Lagoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

What anime things do you wish for?

> Another Black Lagoon season with a large focus on Balalaika & more sexy fanservice.
> New Guyver series with a fresh story line not rehashing the previous series.
> New Live Action Guyver movie.
> More Marvel/Madhouse anime, Thor ideally. But no more pussyfooting around, adapt a major important story not making up some filler nonsense. Them cock teasing Dark Phoenix in the X-Men intro was sadism.
>>
Elementary School Love Club anime.
>>
>>161217232
Elementary School Love Club and Umibe no Onnanoko anime uncensored.
>>
another Natsume season

this time, with proper closure to the series
>>
File: 1480296893199.jpg (20KB, 247x291px) Image search: [Google]
1480296893199.jpg
20KB, 247x291px
Another Watamote season.
Even if it's never happening.
>>
lol iaw this dude at ASU, wish I had the balls to take an ironic selfie with him or at least punch him in the balls
>>
>>161217142
>> Another Black Lagoon season
i want this too. unfortunately there still isn't enough material out in the manga to make another anime yet.
i wish we could get some more FMP
>>
>>161217657
that would be so great to get another season. there is definitely enough material for it. i've resigned myself to accepting it's only going to be a manga series from here on out, and okay with it.
>>
>>161217715
you deserve rape
>>
> More semi out of continuity spin off Dragon Ball Z movies like we used to get. This time focused on side characters like Piccolo & Vegeta doing their own thing without the main cast & have these return to a more serious tone, Super looks way too damn comedic.
>>
>>161217142
more fantasy series. None of this Isekai crap, but actual world building and characters who live in a fantasy world

more heart felt moments between a main character and the love interest that deal with her complex. You those scenes, like the girl will have scars or an artificial arm, will look away and say "t-t-they're ugly right? I understand if you don't want to look and..."
>main character just embraces her without saying a word. Girls is surprised but then becomes teary eyed
>>
>>161217142
Tokyo Ghoul re-adaptation.
Finished Hunter x Hunter.
Finished Berserk.
Actual good modern Berserk anime adaptation.
Anything by Ikuhara.
4.0 somehow universally surpasses the original.
Full anime adaptation of Spice and Wolf.
Death Note remaster/remake about 10-20 years from now.
A bunch of other full manga adaptations.

Also, a complete shift from tv adaptations to where anime is entirely produced as OVAs.
Bigger budget per anime project/adaptation.
More money put into art direction.
Complete purge of cg animation.
More world building.
>>
>>161217142
>Dorohedoro Anime
>Dark Souls Anime no talking from MC just narrator and violence
>Quake anime, or something with cool guns
>>
>>161217142
a second season of Darker than Black
>>
>>161218519
Ikuhara's got something planned with MAPPA actually
>>
>>161217142
>Original Mobile Suit Gundam remake
>Trigun movie trilogy
>One piece to end
>>
>>161218588
>dark souls anime not featuring a protag going from a wholesome human to hollow basketcase who talks to himself and hears notes in his head
>>
>>161218663
Eh the chosen undead always seems like a grim duty bound character to me, not mad like the other hollows. Why else would he slog through all sorts of horror if not out of compunction for duty?
>>
File: 1467620297723.png (240KB, 450x370px) Image search: [Google]
1467620297723.png
240KB, 450x370px
>>161217142
Itd be cool if the new LOGH remake surpasses the original and doesn't attract a surge of obnoxious seasonalfags. Doubtful of either of those things though.
>>
>>161217142
> New Guyver series with a fresh story line not rehashing the previous series.
> New Live Action Guyver movie.
Don't know what the fuck is happening to the manga, but hope it finishes and then have a full adaptation.

Rebuild of Nadia
Full Claymore adaptation
Full Shakugan no Shana faithful remake, maybe with a different studio
Kenshin remake/Jinchuu
And I hope the new Geass, Eva, Godzilla, HF and Extra, SG0 and E7 are not shit (though apparently E7 is already confirmed shit)
>>
>>161218803
>E7 is already confirmed shit
How exactly?
>>
Second season of Ichigo Mashimaro.
>>
Next GiTS isnt garbage
>>
>>161217142
A CGDCT like K-On but with all the girls being gyarus and how they spend time in the gyaru tea time club.
>>
>>161218803
Dude I am so fucking angry about the animation on the Godzilla anime.
Should have given it to Madhouse. Say what you will about their Marvel material but the animation was great for everything but the Ironman series.
>>
File: 456547547.png (1MB, 1688x1043px) Image search: [Google]
456547547.png
1MB, 1688x1043px
>>161217568
But we need more material anon.
>>
File: shot20566.png (1MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
shot20566.png
1MB, 852x480px
I wish that the new Baki anime will be good.

So, Christmas Skeleton: is the contract now sealed?
>>
File: rubi-malone-wet-981-1.jpg (185KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
rubi-malone-wet-981-1.jpg
185KB, 1680x1050px
Gonzo does a adaption of the video game Wet (2009) in the exact same animation style as their Bayonetta anime.
>>
>>161217142
Another season of Ippo

Also, I wish Baby Steps got a proper anime. The series it got, the quality was terrible, as to be expected of a series by Pierrot broadcast on NHK-E. And it only got an anime to ride the hype wave caused by Kei Nishikori, trying to get more youth into playing tennis

A proper Jagaaaaaan anime (gore and all) would be good once it gets far enough all story-wise
>>
File: 1129520.jpg (197KB, 1240x1753px) Image search: [Google]
1129520.jpg
197KB, 1240x1753px
I would be the happiest man on earth if we got a season 3 for to aru kagaku no railgun adapting the daihaiseisai arc.
I would be able to see my waifu in full animated glory, i wouldn't ever ask for anything else
>>
>>161217142
>Fantasy setting, big prophecy to fulfil.
>Bloodline of a chosen ones meant to save the world, imminent threat approaches.
> Only they can assemble and power up a great ancient artefact to defeat evil.
> They fail miserably
> Actually, the prophecy was a ruse from a demon army forcing the enemy to spend tremendous amount of resources on a useless project
> Pragmatic MC wins that with no help from any prophesy-related authorities whatsoever using his wits, resourcefulness and diplomacy
> There's no twist that he was a chosen one all along

Alternatively, the setting where transhumanism portrayed in an unambiguously good light.
>>
File: 1469518450566.jpg (262KB, 930x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469518450566.jpg
262KB, 930x720px
>>161217142
I want my wife Chino is so cute
>>
>>161217142
Third season of K-on and this>>161223076
>>
>>161217232
Whats that
>>
Fewer shitty adaptions and more experimental originals
I don't mean shitty arthouse series either. Just animators trying some new things or making original stories that aren't just ads for a source material. Too many series nowadays feel incomplete because it has to tell a 100 chapter story in 12 to 26 episodes
>>
>>161217142
>Wanting capeshit to come to anime

Literally kys
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.