[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spice and Wolf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1445949553859.jpg (36KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1445949553859.jpg
36KB, 704x400px
Given long enough, anything is inevitable. And because of this I know that we will get a season 3 sooner or later. Hope might be all I have, but hope is all a person needs when in the most dire time.
>>
There can be no joy without suffering and there can be no suffering without joy. The wait is what makes the pay off sweet, anon. Hang in there.
>>
Would season three continue the adventures of the dynamic duo? Or would it focus on their daughter?
>>
>>161206962
Hopefully countinue the adventure. I feel like the daughter's adventure would be more of a spin off series.
>>
>>161207035

That would be pretty comfy, but I don't trust any studio or director with a healthy sexual relationship story these days.
>>
>>161206360
Holo is a wise wolf and that means they have to give her a seasom 3 if they know what's good for them.
>>
>>161207227
>tfw the anime industry feels like a copy and paste machine
I just want them to give a proper ending to the anime and I'll be satasified. I haven't been watching anything for the past 2 years except My Hero Academia.
>>
>>161207479

speaking about that, i don't think it would happen even if we get a season 3, as far as i know there's close to 20 voumes of the light novel and the anime only covers 4.
there can allways be anime original endings tho
>>
>>161207887

Originality? Anime? Those two terms are like oil and water with each other.
>>
>>161207967

you're right, i mean bones would totally do it but it would end up involving nazis or something equally stupid.
>>
>>161207887
Holo and Lawrence's adventures only really go up to book 17, so that's just 12 books to cover (excluding book 4 which was skipped and could just be made into an OVA).
I'd imagine that whatever studio picks up Spice and Wolf would shorten/remove the more boring parts and edit/delete some characters for the anime's adaptation (like they did for the first two seasons). Doing this, the anime could be nicely wrapped up in 2 more seasons with an ending similar to that of the book.
>>
I love Holo, one of the best anime girls ever tbqhfyifam
>>
>>161206360
>season 3 sooner or later
ain't never gonna happen my dude
>>
Sure man, you will see one day the S3 of S&W

That is if you live as long as Holo does
>>
>>161208427
Just a small correction: book 3 was the one which was skipped.

>>161207887
The most important books are the ones already adapted, bar book 3. While I wouldn't say that what happens from book 6 (s2 ended on book 5) to book 14 (before the last story arc) are unnecessary, you could probably cut most of their content to fit the rest of the story in another 2 season.
>>
>>161208535
>>161208583
Don't say such sad things. When season 3 comes out, we can all get drunk on wine.
>>
the wheat is heavy
>>
>>161208950
Does koshimizu even work anymore? I feel like I haven't heard her in forever. Since KLK actually.
>>
>>161209118
But it's also very hot.
>>
>>161209191
Looking at her wikipidea, it looks like she's still working. She was in 2 shows this year.
>>
File: parchment__coverA.jpg (752KB, 1157x1595px) Image search: [Google]
parchment__coverA.jpg
752KB, 1157x1595px
It'll obviously happen if Wolf on the Parchment becomes popular. The S&W manga adaptation isn't even finished yet either.
>>
>>161208134
>implying that parallel worlds was a worse ending than "lol god"

Fuck off 2004 anime ending was far superior.
>>
>>161209483
If Spice and Wolf gets the Haruhi and Railgun anime treatment, I'm going to be very dissapointment. I'd rather see Holo and Lawrence get their ending before watching their kid's adventure.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.