[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man its such a shame when good character design is wasted on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: cm93_copy_by_masabodo-d9luflr.jpg (309KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cm93_copy_by_masabodo-d9luflr.jpg
309KB, 724x1024px
Man its such a shame when good character design is wasted on shitty anime. Pic related.
>>
I thought this was the next non non biyori
/a/ said it was going to be the next non non biyori
Why did you turn on it /a/?
>>
>>161203307
It's not comfy, it's just an annoying advertisement with some nice fanservice inbetween.
>>
>>161203307
People who read the manga always love to fuck arpund with secondaries
>>
>>161203139
unforgettable 10/10 doujins though
>>
>>161203504
I didn't even watch this series, but the ringpop proposal was 10/10.
>>
>>161203504
The loli prostitution was the only good one.
>>
>>161203139
Look at her. There's no way that character design would fit anywhere else but in a shit anime.
>>
File: Amagi-Brilliant-Park-01-00035.png (394KB, 810x455px) Image search: [Google]
Amagi-Brilliant-Park-01-00035.png
394KB, 810x455px
Wasted potential, Salama a besto
>>
File: koko nutted.png (132KB, 456x425px) Image search: [Google]
koko nutted.png
132KB, 456x425px
>>161203504
yep
probably the only doujin I couldn't even bother to fap to because I was too busy to laugh
>>
>>161203307
Mangafags aren't like animefags. When they drop something early, they flush it out of their memories instead of sticking to it and shitposting about it.

That means that people that talk about it are people that still follows it. And that's the thing. It is similar to NNB in a way that it elicits childhood nostalgia, but Dagashi Kashi accomplishes that with cheap candies. "Remember this dumb candy from your childhood?","remember this cheap ass shit that you used to ration your weekly allowance from?","remember this dumb little sachet things that turn drinks to soda". Things like that.

People that are unfamiliar with these dumb candies chalk it up as being an ad (not completely wrong), or a Harem/SOL with a gimmick, when the candies are actually the main draw.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.