[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decided to rewatch this today as I've not seen it in over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Decided to rewatch this today as I've not seen it in over 5 years, was great but wow. Some of the things they had her do, the rape scene was understandable given she was trying to launch her career as an actor, but a nude photoshoot, I could understand her doing standard clothed gravure, but a nude shoot, were they intentionally trying to run her career into the ground? I know they said the photographer was an "expert" at getting these girls to go stark, but that implies she could have refused to where in her case she was clearly expected to just go nude.
>>
>when he turns your waifu into a slut
>>
>>161201533
>but a nude shoot, were they intentionally trying to run her career into the ground?
Kim Kardashian was a nobody till her naked body became public knowledge.

Her idol career was over, her manager wanted a new "mature" musician and actress image, posing nude was a career booster, that purity thing is only for idols, which is the base premisse of the villain's motif for getting pissed, her pure idol image was gone.
>>
File: kon-1282883481887.jpg (119KB, 1000x802px) Image search: [Google]
kon-1282883481887.jpg
119KB, 1000x802px
;_;
>>
>>161201664

No-one knows Kim Kardashin for her acting though, just her tits. Mima was a resonably decent actress with a good role in a TV drama it just felt like there was no need to do something as seedy as a nude gravure album for her as it would only damage her reputation.
>>
>>161201768
>as seedy as a nude gravure album for her as it would only damage her reputation.
You are seeing this through the same angle as the antagonist; depending on the publisher posing nude isn't "seedy", hell, posing for something like Playboy was a honor to some people.
>>
I really want to re-watch it again now though after just watching. I could only vaguely remember the twist and wasn't sure if I had remembered incorrectly.

I take it that both Mima and Rumi were schizophrenic though, which would explain Mima's hallucinations?
>>
>>161201672

>died in 2010

fucking hell where has the time gone.
>>
File: 1430880104014.gif (1008KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1430880104014.gif
1008KB, 500x270px
>>161202474
Dream Machine never, ever.
>>
>>161201533
It's not like she wanted to do the nude shoot. The photographer was obviously a fucking pervert though.
>>
>>161202191
Mima wasn't really processing everything properly and so many changes and murders got to her.
Rumi basically had DID.
>>
>>161203462
Her producer should have declined the nude shoot from the start though and instead of pushing her to do it here supported her and stopped it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.