[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the most "anime" anime ever made?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: c.jpg (48KB, 225x315px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
48KB, 225x315px
what's the most "anime" anime ever made?
>>
All of them, retard.
>>
Easy.
>>
>>161200856
what
>>
>>161200856
Definitely not Code Geass, which is pure fujoshit.
>>
>>161200856
Probably bleach.
>>
>>161200856
It's certainly the most 2000s anime.
>>
>>161200856
>Over dramatic show about complete badasses with lots of Engrish and lots of British characters that has mechs and fanservice which is also a melodramatic high school harem drama show that ends with the world being saved by nakama power
Probably Code Geass
>>
File: a hundred climaxes in a row.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a hundred climaxes in a row.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
>>161200856
Symphogear hands down
>>
If we translated it to "animation", I'd guess the anime with the most frames would be the answer.
Suffice it to say, ask this question to a Nip, and they'd be just as confused. A Nip could very well give Tom and Jerry as an answer if they wanted.
>>
>>161200960
Fujoshit has been a part of anime for longer than you've probably been alive. It's very much anime.

And let's not forget all the tits and ass just because of that.
>>
>>161201213
This but unironically
>>
>>161201787
t. fujoshit
>>
I've been thinking this music video looks ridiculously anime, but I haven't seen the series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1J_CX-aPfc [Embed]
The 90s style is the most anime artstyle, and everything else also seems very anime
>isekai ecchi harem mecha fantasy

The video for the prequel also has transforming magical girls, but I don't know if it's present in the sequel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y5uNT95k70&
Just looking at the music videos, though, this is about as anime as it gets.
>>
>>161201213
>British characters
Britain is not part of the Britannia. The evil Empire is literally America.
>>
My Life Me
>>
File: Naruto-Cover.jpg (119KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto-Cover.jpg
119KB, 952x536px
>>161200856
undoubtedly this
>>
>>161202285
>Britain is not part of the Britannia. The evil Empire is literally America.

Yes, but America populated by British people.

Real life America was a penal colony (which got changed to Australia once these convicts rebelled) for the worst dredge of the society to be killed by natives.
You can imagine an America that was actually legitimately colonized by Britain would be a completely different place.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.