[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cute girls with short hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Do you guys find girls with short hair more attractive than girls with long hair?

To clarify I me REAL girls. Non of that trap or genderbend shit.

Honestly I love girls with short hair but I think it depends on the girl and the style they have. Like, girls like Rem, koneko, Touka and videl pull it off pretty well. But then there's the darkside to it, there are cute girls that end up having guy like hair, like Ritsu from kawai complex, or Kyouko from Demichan.They're cute but they can easily be mistaken for a guy. Which it said.

Honestly trap animes fucking ruined short hair for anime girls.period.
>>
>REAL girls
Are you sure you are on the right board?
>>
Sorry I meant "I Mean". I fucked up.
>>
>>161199288

I mean Real Girls as in girl characters that are actually girls. Born with tits and a vag. Not some fag in drag or some dude that got transformed.
>>
File: 1501003503203.jpg (707KB, 700x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501003503203.jpg
707KB, 700x650px
Girls with short hair are the best and if they also happen to be reverse traps then they're even bester.
>>
>>161199221
Season 2 when?
>>
File: IMG_1273.jpg (178KB, 1200x1162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1273.jpg
178KB, 1200x1162px
Depends on the girl and outfit.
>>
>>161201219
Same time as Highschool of the dead.

>>161201296
Very true.
>>
>>161201182
>this is a trans boy
>>
File: bitter protein.png (618KB, 1099x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bitter protein.png
618KB, 1099x1600px
>>161199221
>>
I used to really like short hair, but over the years I've definitely shifted over to the long hair camp. I still like short but I can't say I prefer it.
>>
>>161201986

Wait what the fuck?!
>>
>>161202498

I feel you on that.
>>
It depends.
>>
>>161202498
I'm the opposite. I used to be indifferent towards hair length, but now I'm a prisoner to short haired girls.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.