[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boruto Naruto Next Generations Episode 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0049.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Thoughts on this weeks episodes???
>>
>>161189853
Thoughts on staying in your general? Nah, don't tell me. You still have to stay there and not post these threads.
>>
>>161189853

Decent Adaption, but her activating the Sharingan was kinda...lame. No real tension. Animation was kinda weird on some points because some parts were outsorced.

Ok episode. Nothing great.
>>
>>161189882
Fuck off retard
>>
>>161190227
they set it up the past episodes. everybody knew it was going to happen real soon. the emotional "trauma" she is having along side the emotional joy of meeting her dad is not a far fetched activator for naruto/boruto
>>
the absolute madman
>>
>>161189853
Meh, all of the action in Gaiden happens in the next episode and at the end of the arc, so I wasn't expecting much from this episode; Although It was pretty satisfying when Sasuke shitted himself after seeing Shin's eyes and it was cool to see Naruto smack around Shin with just chakra arms. Also this episode reminded me that I'd rather watch a series about adult Naruto than Boruto which is depressing to say the least.
>>
didn't sarada get her sharingan when she was in oro's lair in gaiden?
>>
>>161191072

pay attention, speedreader-kun
>>
The parts with Naruto and Sarada were actually nice and the fact that Naruto and Sasuke are portrayed as casually dominant fighters feels good in Gaiden in general as opposed to last arc where Naruto is like "Oh I'm just not going to bother". The manga portrays him as a really proactive Hokage.

>>161191059
Agreed. Hokage Naruto is more interesting than his shitty tsundere son.
>>
File: 1495761392826.jpg (129KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
1495761392826.jpg
129KB, 500x301px
>>161190921
HE WENT AND DID IT
>>
>>161189853
Boruto finaly gets interesting. Flat chested salad-chan meets papa.
>>
>>161191059
>Also this episode reminded me that I'd rather watch a series about adult Naruto than Boruto which is depressing to say the least.
This honestly why I watch boruto. Hokage Naruto, and the rest of old konoha is more interesting to me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.