[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the most hypest moment in the opening never actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Narutosilhouette.png (481KB, 855x471px) Image search: [Google]
Narutosilhouette.png
481KB, 855x471px
Why is the most hypest moment in the opening never actually happen in the anime?
>>
Also when are we ever going to get a creditless version of this shit?
>>
>>161187903
That looks like the dumbest thing imaginable.
>>
>>161187924
Welcome to naruto.
>>
>>161187903
Nah the most hyped moment of silhouette is when Naruto is running and it shows him growing as he goes further along :45 to :50
>>
>>161187903
Fuck off narutard faggot
>>
>Something is really cool in the OP but wasn't in the actual show

Wow. I have never seen this before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92TEcszkRBw
>>
>>161187903
iirc the hypest moment in that very opening was Madara breakdancing, which never happened either.
>>
>>161189239
But don't they do that in every op/ed of Naruto? Shit is played out.

>>161189839
It's worth an honorable mention. Most of the visuals were top tier though. I wonder who directed it.
>>
File: C3VhENQ.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C3VhENQ.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>161189839
Don't remind me of the disappointment, after seeing it I thought we were getting a Madara vs the shinobi alliance part 2: sage mode boogaloo, but it was not to be...
>>
>>161187903
>most hypest
Work on your english before posting here, Paco
>>
Oh boy, I forgot why I stopped watching. They don't use jutsu anymore, they literally turn into Gods and use superpowers.
>>
>>161187903
You can't ride dogs
>>
>>161191366
At least the final fight is full of traditional ninjutsu and taijutsu. That is easily the best fight in the series, and one of the best fights of the decade.
>>
What about ops spoiling deaths? What about manga chapter names that always fucking spoil shit? Why is this even allowed
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.