[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She went for it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8195.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8195.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
She went for it
>>
>>161168540
Good for her.
>>
Fuck off, phonefag.
>>
She's got cute hands, legs, hips and lips.
>>
only in her perverted mind though
>>
>>161169605

Was it because of the gray shades? I didn't see thought boxes showing it was that.

Is that why she gets like that cuz she can't tell the transition cuz of the colors like that movie inside out? Or is that a way of Nobel coming up with an excuse to correct a mistake that was pointed out to her by readers? I swear, mangaka are eccentrically desperate for material sometimes... and wind up all corny on he execution of lack of creativity lol
>>
>>161171623
I'm pretty sure that thought bubble in the 3rd panel implies the ones above it were just her thoughts
Also I think only people's thoughts are in color, and her own thoughts were in black and white? I dunno it got kinda crazy in these recent chapters
>>
>>161171901

This is going to end like fosters home creepy pasta end.

She was autistic from beginning and at home wishing Toda knew she existed
>>
File: IMG_8231.jpg (303KB, 629x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8231.jpg
303KB, 629x1600px
>>161172106

/series
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.