[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan, we need to talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: She's TWENTY-EIGHT.png (245KB, 907x1280px) Image search: [Google]
She's TWENTY-EIGHT.png
245KB, 907x1280px
What's the problem with Japan and people in their twenties? Why the hell are they treated like they're fucking fossils in anime and manga? Even in seinen, which is supposed to have an adult target audience, this pattern persists. It's especially weird when you consider that Japan has some of the highest life expectancies in the world and isn't some third world shithole where you're considered ancient if you hit 40.

The nips should really stop pretending life ends after high school.
>>
does this looks like japan to you
>>
No, the Japanese should be continuing what they are doing.
If you don't like it, go to >>>/tv/ or >>>/v/. They have some great middle-aged men and used-up women engaging in exciting activities.
Also, this is not Japan.
>>
>>161158867
Do you want that she has wrinkled face?
or want he's old fart guy?
>>
>>161158867
Because the target audience is teenagers and kids.
>>
OP is a fag.
>>
>why are they treated because they are fucking fossils
Because they are. Life after highschool is either college, sex, and booze in a vain attempt to extend your best years. Or salaryman wageslavery in the literal sense of the word, not the /r9k/ permavirgin sense.
>>
Realistically you don't even look visibly 'older' than when you're 21 until you're about 33, at any other age unless someone has seen you before as a younger person you could say you're any age between 20 and 30 and have them believe you.
>>
>>161159069
I don't know man, I've looked 33 since I was 17.
>>
>>161159093
You should have shaved more often.
>>
Dragon Maid isn't exactly about this, but it treats older people (well Kobayashi herself is probably late twenties already) a bit differently.
>>
There's no need to draw old rough skin with oil paint, 4K resolution every page to distinguish 25 yo from 30 yo
>>
>>161159629
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Yakumo-san-wa-Edzuke-ga-Shitai
>>
>>161158867
They're all pedos.
>>
>>161158867
There is a reason their birth rates are declining.
>>
>>161158867
>The nips should really stop pretending life ends after high school.
it kind of does for them
>>
>>161158867
>The nips should really stop pretending life ends after high school.

it does.
>>
File: Considerthesatan.png (164KB, 913x637px) Image search: [Google]
Considerthesatan.png
164KB, 913x637px
Because the majority of people in anime and manga market are at the age of 10-15. Thats why protags are in highschool and people in their twenties are old, stupid and evil
>>
>doesn't already know about Christmas Cake
>seinen
>adult audience
>>
>>161158867
because youre in your twenties and need to stop reading this garbage thats maade for kids
>>
>>161161142
Replace Christmas cake with
>New Year's Noodles
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.