[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shingeki no Bahamut virgin soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

do they legit expect us to side with the demons?
>>
is it normal that i want azazel and El to end up together?

i'm a girl
>>
>>161137998
yes
i'm not a girl
>>
>>161137998
Absolutely
>>
>>161137998
Totally.
>>
>>161137951
No they expect you to think charioce is a dindunuffin and buy that arm wrestling and dancing for 2 minutes justifies the lengths nina and him go for the other.
>>
>>161138241
but charioce is based and both demons and angels deserved to have their shit kicked in
>>
>>161137951
>>
>>161138599
as long as "hug" and "sex" can sound similar the misunderstandings will never end
>>
>>161137951
Azazel has no power over nina anymore. Her heart belongs to the king of man.
>>
File: True king.png (866KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
True king.png
866KB, 1280x738px
>>161138799
Who could say no to him?Who would want to?
>>
>>161138392
nina and him are just really shittily written characters that try and fail at establishing a morally gray scenario. The fucking kickball scene was probably the biggest blunder ive seen from an anime attempting to make me like someone.
>>
>>161138913
hes going to get cucked
>>
>>161138914
it would work better if it was its own show but after the things we have seen in the first one, I don't think they could pull a gray scenario even if they tried. Its not gundam and even gundam fails most of the time
>>
Both cheerios and azazel are going to end up dead, Alessand will become the king and nina will marry him. My father's a showriter on it and I saw the scripits
>>
i only watched the first 3 episodes so far did it really all go so wrong
>>
>>161138913
He has cancer, anon.
>>
>>161137998
Not really.

I'd love to see Jeanne and Azazel hate fuck instead.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.