[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Shit that needs to happen in anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Average a thread.jpg (501KB, 1600x979px) Image search: [Google]
Average a thread.jpg
501KB, 1600x979px
>Harem protagonist dodges Tsundere slap matrix style.

>Guy and girl fall on each other. girl ends up groping guys chest.
>He smacks her and cries "pervert"

>Hero and villain are about to show down. Smoke and fog everywhere. Villain launches into a massive monologue about how he's about to ascend to be a god and nothing could possibly stop his plan now, the only remaining lynchpin is killing the Hero and ending the last threat to his plan.
>Hero's gone. Went home.

>MC and Best Buddy have been bros since forever. MC becomes Harem Protagonist and has eight girls lusting after his dick. Best Buddy, being a butt monkey, has none.
>MC is a fucking bro and sets up situations to give Best Buddy his own Harem
>Show is now about two dudes with harems being bro as fuck.

>Harem Protagonist is diplomat for Japan in a foreign power known for corruption. "Harem" is because the girls are being paid to try to seduce him.

>SoL from the perspective of the bloke who does Goku's hair
>>
>>161134334
These are actually really good
>>
>Hero's gone. Went home.

could have sworn this happened in One Punch Man once
>>
>>161134334
Cringe
>>
>>161134777
It sounds like a very ONE sort of plot device. Not caught up with either of his works yet so I couldn't quite say.
>>
>>161134334
Pretty cool; maybe flesh these ideas out some more, see where they go?
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>male character refuses or too shy to get physical with his lover
>she gets tired of waiting and gets another man
>>
>>161136403
Delete yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (384KB, 1053x1537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384KB, 1053x1537px
>>161134777
Leaving in the middle of a monologue or infodump isn't that unusual for a comedy scene.
>>
>>161134334
are you 15 years old?
>>
>>161136506
cuck
>>
>Ainu is the main character
>>
>>161136782
Not an argument
>>
>>161137061
how are you interpreting this as something that is supposed to be an argument?
I want to know more about you, because I'd like to know what sort of person writes posts like that.
>>
>>161137107
If you're bitching, but aren't making any legitimate arguments, you're not doing shit
>>
>>161137147
how is this related to anything I said?
>>
>>161137189
You just got owned dude, stop.
>>
>>161136403
Boys on the run
>>
>>161137251
>owned
really now?
>>
>>161134334
Can't remember the last time I cringed this hard
>>
>>161137189
It wasn't an argument, it wasn't supposed to be an argument, it was just you whining that someone said something you didn't like.
>>
>>161137508
No, it was a genuine question.
I told you, I wanted to know what sort of person makes these sorts of posts, because I cannot imagine coming here and writing something as embarrassing, while being so sincere.
>>
>MC parents are the most current secondary characters, even more the MC sometimes
>>
>>161137589
Embarrassing how? Is telling the truth embarrassing?
>>
>>161134334
>Guy and girl fall on each other. girl ends up groping guys crotch
>He smacks her and cries "pervert"
Fify
>>
>>161134334
>ITT: Shit that needs to happen in anime
An episode where OP isn't a cringy redditor.
>>
>>161138375
>makes good points
>cringy
Wherefore
>>
>>161137779
Got to do this once to a stacy when I was 14
Felt good
>>
>Harem protagonist dodges Tsundere slap matrix style.
Is Big Bang Theory your favorie comedy show, OP?
>>
>>161138637
>subverting tired tropes is bad
>>
>>161138594
Did you get in trouble?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.