[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always make fun of my grandma for watching Mexican and Turkish

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: koi-to-uso.jpg (98KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
koi-to-uso.jpg
98KB, 400x500px
>always make fun of my grandma for watching Mexican and Turkish soap opera's
>realize that all the slice of life/romance "cute girls doing cute things" animu I watch is exactly the same shit
>>
This garbage is NOT a cgdct sol and you'll do well to never misuse those terms again
>>
File: 1495514682295.jpg (129KB, 627x548px) Image search: [Google]
1495514682295.jpg
129KB, 627x548px
but it's anime. Their drama is different then 3dpd
>>
>>161133799
it's worse when they make fun of you for watching those chinese girly cartoons because they think their telenovelas aren't the same thing in a different presentation
>>
>>161133799
Wouldn't the equivalent of soap opera shit be a drama filled shoujo? CGDCT real life equivalent is cp
>>
>>161134077
wow stop posting anytime
>>
Why would you make fun of your grandma

Also why wouldn't you watch dramas too, they're great, especially Korean and Japanese ones.
>>
>>161134077
>CGDCT real life equivalent is cp
I'm trying to argue against this but even though cp is pretty different (duh) I can't think of anything that's closer to it than cp.
>>
>>161134241
Are you being serious?
>>
>>161134262
What 3d genre is analogous to CGDCT?
>>
>>161133799
You realized something that is blatantly untrue. Maybe you are just not a very smart person.
>>
>>161133799
Apologize to your grandma.
>>
>>161134323
Nickelodeon shows, maybe
>>
people watch the worst shit just because it's animated and Japanese
>>
>>161134323
you can't look past art style?
have you never watched nick teen drama shows?
>>
>>161134367
It's true. It's literally all the same forced, repetitive drama.
>>
>>161134461
"Cute girls doing cute things" shows have little to no drama and are structurally, narratively, aesthetically and culturally different from soap operas. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>161134519
The garbage show OP is watching is not that kind of "cute girls do cute things"anime.
>>
>>161134579
He emphasized sol anime specifically. But romance anime is not equivalent to soap operas either.
>>
>>161134519
They do have drama, it's just completely meaningless.
>>
>>161134706
They have little to no drama, and what is supposed to make it meaningless? What counts as "meaningful" drama?
>>
>>161134323
There really isn't one. The closest I'd say are sitcoms, minus the cute girls. So yeah, pretty much nothing.
>>
>>161133799
>CGDCT is like soap operas
Not really.
>>
>>161134745
Basically it's like hibike euphoium, all the drama is petty high schooler problems and misunderstandings, nothing substantial
>>
>>161134914
Hibike isn't CGDCT.
>>
>>161133799
>Cute girls doing cute things
>Koi to Kuso
Nah. The girls are cute but they don't really do cute things
>>
>>161134914
So I guess you either didn't watch it or didn't pay much attention to it. And like the other guy said it's not cgdct.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.